*blocks your doorway*

spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/humanoids/ford-self-driving-vans-will-use-legged-robots-to-make-deliveries

Attached: MzMwNzA1Mg.jpg (1240x826, 116K)

>recaptcha
>select stairs please
>sells data to 3rd party mail robot service

*blasts it with shotgun*

Keep your damn bots out of my property.

You consented to having a bot in your property by ordering from amazon retard

>can't make people operated cars that work
>going to lead the way in AI
>while retaining 100% of the liability for accidents

Ford confirmed out of business as soon as the racist van runs down a crosswalk full of niggers.

My robot butler opens the door, thanks the robot deliverer and brings me my qt 3.14 pillow-waifu package.

Attached: undie pillow waifu.jpg (648x968, 193K)

Attached: Your package was delivered.gif (416x234, 984K)

Yeah did you not read their updated privacy policy?

>those legs

Attached: 1469566917767.jpg (500x500, 49K)

can't wait till these start delivering shit

Attached: feels good man.png (1970x1819, 782K)

This sounds like the perfect existence

why would you get a body pillow and have her face looks so unconfrontatble
do you want to be rejected even by your pillow?

Google cars have been a thing since early 2000 newfag.
Where do you think all of those google map pics came from?
360 camera array vehicles without windows.

>robot thanks other robot
Waste of programming.

My robots are programmed to be polite.

Because she is joining a harem. Don't worry, as Jabba once said, they soon learn to appreciate me. Ho ho ho.

Attached: waifu 2d 3sum.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

Attached: waifu.jpg (1024x687, 221K)

Can you imagine a pitbull's reaction to this thing?

nice, nigger masters and white slaves

Attached: WaifuPoker.jpg (1024x687, 139K)

Smash it or just disable it, just by looking at the image the "spring block" (I don't know what to call it, the black plastic) is a easy week point to disable it movement. Flip on a jammer then have at it.

Wonder when people will follow the unmanned van around and steal a robot.

haha what if someone put silicone thighs and kneesocks over those thick 300lb steel deer legs can you imagine pulling on you're centaur wifebot's antlers like handlebars while her legs buck uncontrollably against your reinforced steel bed

Attached: acd88ffa5512eeee836750b7dd913bfa37cd74906563b5f84ba34e7c12418b06.jpg (433x427, 86K)

>wearing a bathing suit at the dinner table

Congratulations! You've just destroyed $1000 worth of computer parts and dragon dildoes you ordered, earned a negligible discharge, and been blacklisted so you can't order anything online ever again.
Hey delivering packages is a dangerous job, now we can prevent the possibility of human casualties.

Give it a week tops before someone makes a custom qr or barcode and puts it in front of a robot's sensor in order to make it do something unwanted (like drop off all packages on the curb).

Nah. This isn't going to take off.
People will be stealing these robots for their spare parts left and right. A pipe dream.

We're about 1000 years too early for this.

>>smash it
why? It's delivering your shit.
>>spring block
That's carbon fiber. It's rather springy.
>>jammer
more like putting up a giant billboard inviting the FCC to fuck your ass.
The entire thing probably weighs less than 300lb. It's made as light as possible for walking endurance. That blue stuff is protective plastic, possibly foam. You can't put silicone thighs on because of the way the legs built, those metal poles are very important and not going away. BTW the robot has more in common with birds than centaurs, although really it's a completely different design from anything in nature or human myths.

Well helllooo there beautiful!

someone will as a joke but niggers aren't smart enough for that

>don't have to interact with a human anymore

Perfect for an autist like me.

you barely had to interact with a human in the first place. they usually just drop your package off, ring the doorbell, and leave. I've had 20+ packages delivered this year and never actually spoke to any of them.

OPEN THE DOOR TO RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE. YOU HAVE 15 SECONDS TO COMPLY.

Attached: 1558621949796.jpg (1024x687, 204K)

Subarashi. Honto subarashi.

Attached: anime_police.gif (500x376, 2M)

made me kek

What about apartment buildings, farm houses, trailer parks, or any place where the front door isn't immediately identifiable from the sidewalk? I don't think they've thought this through. At least with the Amazon drones they can just land at approximate coordinates and that's it.

>Digit performs flawlessly in the video, although it wasn’t operating fully autonomously. It was being teleoperated at a high level via commands like “walk to this location,” “climb the stairs,” and “put down the box.”

tech demo bs we won't see in use for years at the least, and even then drone delivery will probably be more common

Just build them like those untippable concrete garbage bins?

Don't you guys have pick-up locations for deliveries? Like rows of lock boxes at malls/shops that you can open with a code you enter on a screen?

I find those to be safer and more convenient.

Sounds neat. Here they wait at the door and If you don't answer they take the package with them and either try again tomorrow or drop it somewhere for you to pick it up.

They can just be deployed in white majority areas first

The future is now, old man.

Attached: 1554578196986.webm (710x400, 1.85M)

why would they have those legs though?

lmao. This just looks silly.

>robot
>those legs
Oh my, I may invite it over for a nice cup of hot coffee if you know what I mean.

niggers in my neighborhood would scrap it and sell it for crack

I can't to harvest these for parts

Retard

w-what..? You do know actual people drive those Google cars, right? They hire a bunch of people per state to drive around and it automatically snaps images every nth feet. I hope you didn't think they were AI.

>no more human trash mishandling packages
Great, with this we might avoid total collapse.

Now we'll get errors were your package was left on the truck for three weeks because the QR code was slightly obscured.

actually yeah, it's quite easy to imagine a pitbull's reaction to it

wanton violence and aggression, just like a pitbull's typical reaction

Attached: 1441261329242.webm (1280x720, 424K)

pop the blimp

Its filled with nerve gas.

Just like car theft lead to the elimination of cars entirely, right?

>be at home
>dog outside barking
>knock knock knock
>its the delivery bot
>open the door but keep the chain on for safety
>it makes cold steely eye contact
>Sarah Connor?
>my bullets get delivered

Attached: image.jpg (720x545, 85K)

best way to work for these robotics companies?

Without lasers firing and exploding flak rounds, in the air, it does look kind of silly.

how long before they start weaponizing these so they can protect themselves against theft

>blast robutt after ordering package
>amazon bills me 100k
fuggg

Chicken legs are good for stability

>walks on your lawn because theres an obstacle on the footpath