Got one for free

Got one for free.
What's something useful or lulz to do with it, without calling home?

Attached: GoogleMini_1[1].png (768x512, 411K)

Nothing it's only purpose is to call home

Ask about scores of sports.

I travel a lot, so it's useful for asking it when my flight times are and what the weather will be so I don't have to search thru email and look that shit up

Ask it to read chapters of Mein Kampf to you before beddy-bye

I got one as a gift and I have it in my bathroom so I can listen to music while I shower

Use it to bug yourself for the botnet

Don't you have to buy the ebook for this

They only send these and those echo/alexa things to suspects they want to monitor.

Nothing that you can't do with your phone

>buy
Pretty sure it's been long enough to be public domain

Good thing I never speak at home.

throw that cianigger bug in the dumpster

It was on a black list in Germany until they released a "curated" and commented version of it.

I use mine as an alarm clock and a tea timer. I also use it to check the temperatures and weather from time to time.

Throw it in the lake

Actually it just got in the public domain very recently. Last year or so.

> without calling home
There should be some communities which could tell you how to reflash/jtag/etc.

Debate the holocaust with it

Technically you don't need to. You can actually use any stereo microphone and speaker system to recreate a 3D map of the local environment. they can actually see what amounts to 3D sonar images of you fapping. I think there's even an app for smartphones so you can do that. I mean it is better to have 4 well-spaced microphones to do it with high detail, but it isn't required. You could literally hack smartphones in a building and from all of them pinging sonar they could map the entire building very well.

thanks, batman

Mute it

keep telling it it is a privacy whore

i just set reminders on my parents amazon dot things such as "11:55am, gas the jews"

and etc.

Well not really a black list was it? I think the holder of the Copyright just didnt publish it, now its public domain and its getting sold

I think it calls home by design

>not expected today
>live in bipolar weather shithole
>wait 15 minutes
>need umbrella

I was about to say this.

Attached: 1557778629162.png (510x634, 269K)

Attached: 1024.jpg (1024x678, 169K)

Attached: Du7-ZDdXQAE7EIQ.jpg (783x606, 81K)

It's pretty nice for alarms or when you're bored and start asking it random shit.