Why they don't just disable all their websites on non-Chromium browsers and display a message like

Why they don't just disable all their websites on non-Chromium browsers and display a message like
>(website) is not compatible with your browser. We suggest Google Chrome.
They have enough of market share to get away with it.

Attached: 156e.jpg (451x451, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.roadmunk.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you even leave your basement anymore?

The image fits the purpose.

Firefox hasn't been worth using since they fucked up the extension environment, shill. If your browser can't display my Jow Forums with 4chanX+Oneechan properly everytime the first time, then it's shit. End of thread.

They'd get buttraped in EU courts

There definitely evil enough, but they'd have to lobby antitrust laws of the books first.

They don't have to. Goyim is still using Chrome.

Except they do eu.roadmunk.com/

Kek

fpbp

I work for Google and this is a great idea.
I am going to bring this up and really try and push for it.
Thanks

huh? but everyone is using chrome

They already do, just in disguise. Instead of simply blocking competing browsers, they put shit on their sites that slows down other browsers. They got caught doing this on YouTube slowing down Firefox that had support for some ancient shit that wouldn't run on chrome.

they are already doing that with recaptcha

that's only partly correct, pic related

Attached: 1558628798577.png (720x922, 200K)

>general.useragent.override.roadmunk.com = "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.77 Safari/537.36"

Cause they'll get fined to hell by the eu.

Thanks EU

they would be slapped with an anti-trust lawsuit quicker than you can say Jack Robinson if they did tnat

I already know how to change the UA. It's about how sad they are for straight up forcing people to use Chrome "because we can develop x times faster".

What are antitrust laws?

chromium is the only browser from 2 that supports hardware acceleration in Linux.
firefox is ideal tor machine.
just use both.