Technology to prevent balding at mid 20's?

Technology to prevent balding at mid 20's?

Attached: statham.jpg (360x450, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tmdocclusion.com/2018/07/14/more-on-hair-loss/
folliclethought.com/
folliclethought.com/shiseido-results-in-july/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CRISPR, I guess? It's literally genetics.

t. 36 year old with long hair and no balding / spot.

you can't.

finasteride
1% chance of never having a boner in your life again though

clippers, can't start balding if you're shaved clean

I'm 32 and have a healthy full head of hair

I think the solution is being a neet. Shower once every two days, don't use hair products, don't even comb your hair, get lots of sleep everyday, and exercise and eat healthy.

Heck, works for me.

That doesn't really change your balding but the quality of your hair.
Plus if you're a sack of shit who can't be fully happy as a NEET, you'll just have stress that will accelerate balding.

supposedly that plus rogain and such works if you stop it early, otherwise get a hair transplant

shaving sucks, though

hairplug OS

very unfortunate if you do bald. Fortunately my dad is bald which means the gene skipped for me. Sucks for my fourth boy tho

Hair implants.

Attached: ksl.PNG.png (620x612, 876K)

It's 100% genetics.

Suicide

They're researching all kinds of stem cell tech based stuff to fix this and it's very close to hitting the market.
Wait about 5 years and you can get the treatments.

Attached: Baldie.jpg (849x1099, 762K)

tmdocclusion.com/2018/07/14/more-on-hair-loss/

just own it, cmon now

maybe semitic people are prone to balding and the countries in central europe who have to most semitic admixture have the greatest balding rates but theres been studies on how diet can effect hair loss too

no fap

Finasteride and stinging needle root, they both block DHT. Finasteride works even at 0.20 mg per day, pharma labs recommend 1 mg to account for resistive people. I take half a pill (0.5 mg) of finasteride 3 days a week and stinging needle root the other 3 days with 1 day of rest. Finasteride gets flushed from your system in hours but the DHT blocking effects lasts for 2 or 3 days so taking half a pill every other day still blocks at least 80% of the DHT and needle root helps increase that even more. Just take Zinc (and maybe magnesium) every single fucking day to prevent that extra testosterone that didn't get converted into DHT from being converted into estrogen, this why some soibois that take finas end up with titties.

I'm convinced that 1% is totally psychological, it's technically a "disorder" so it's mental.

Hair transplants are what we can do now. One day we'll be able to alter your genes to prevent it, but it would have to be done before or early into puberty, and I'll warn, that genes affecting baldness can't be flipped on/off without side effects, those genes are related to the production of testosterone and the way testosterone changes the body. (Side note: they might be able to turn on/off testosterone receptors to fix baldness without genetic changes, but this would be even more difficult)

My advice is to just embrace it. I have an uncle and cousin that balded very young, they look fine. Baldness is manly. It only comes off bad if you try to hide it with a combover, or you over grow the other hair. My hair grows fine on my head but I have no hair on my chest and I'm short, I could cry about it but it can't change, might as well integrate it into a functional persona. I'd come off worse if I started wearing platform shoes to be taller. A man should be strong and confident in who he is. If you're bald just be proud of it. Or be like Elon Musk and get a hair transplant, but that shits expensive. Jeff Bezos is short and bald and he's among the richest men on Earth, and he fucks beautiful women, so stop crying about how you look.

Some people go bald from stress and such but OP mentioned people that bald in their 20s, these people go totally bald really fast and I don't think much can be done. For example, my dad got a bald spot and thinned hair in his 30s, but now 20+ years later, his hair hasn't gotten worse, in fact, it even stopped greying, I think it's from dietary and lifestyle changes he made (he used to be a fat angry man that did drugs, now he's a healthy weight, eats well and does yoga and shit) However, my fucking grandma is bald, and my uncle is bald and I don't think they could've done anything to stop it.

He said prevent not remedy. Finasteride works if you start before you lose your hairline.

Finasteride works for the people you said not much can be done. That's who it works for the best actually, people that lose their hair because of anything other than genetics get lesser results actually. If your problem is that everybody in your family is bald and you are starting to notice it when you are young finasteride is the only thing that actually works. Durasteride also works but the fact that doctors tell you to not take it if you want children makes it obvious it's more aggressive on your system so I'd avoid it.

Bald guy here, just shave it once to see if youve got a funny looking head. If you don't then you're good to go, just don't be fat. Or you could take the pills and shit.

I wish all of my hair would hurry up and drop out. It's a damn waste of time and bald is in these days.

glue and pubes

Do what Tom Brady did.

Writing a complete sentence?

That looks fucking gross

Best thing to do is just accept it and move on

Why? It literally takes 5 seconds a day to prevent it. Take a pill of finasteride and a pill of zinc and you are golden if you start early enough.

Cope. Shave. And move on.

If I haven't noticed hairloss yet but all my brothers are losing hair should I just start taking finasteride now?

Yeah, it does, but only the first couple of weeks. I saw a few people with that kind of marks at the street. You can tell, but it's not that gross.

rope

also folliclethought.com/

just scroll through it and see how much bullshit is being created on daily basis in biotech

the same has been said 5 years ago and 10 years ago and 15 years ago and 20 years ago and 25 years ago and 30 years ago

just shave it off

Attached: 1552013769951.png (440x478, 376K)

Finasteride is a hormone pill that increases your estrogen by ~15%. It can have very bad side effects.

imagine being this vain to go through all that kek

he should shave his nasty beard too. his face is fine, he'd be better off clean shaven

us women don't have this problem ;)

There's like a 2-3% chance of impotence. I'd take that risk over balding because you'll be impotent either way.

you do

>tfw you have a huge dent on your head and must never go bald

Attached: 1422155579046.jpg (1024x768, 39K)

I check this site every couple of months. It's depressing to see how there's no actual progress. That Shiseido treatement was scheduled for 2018, it's May 2019 and they say they're going to have some results in 18 months.
I've given up on that. I'll just keep my hair short, apply hair gel and when I lose more hair I'll go for a hair transplant. I wanted to do it right now but the doctor told me that first I need to lose all the hair I have in the area I want to implant the new one.

imagine having male pattern baldness kek

Attached: a58.jpg (337x404, 27K)

laughing at all you cursed losers rn

Attached: 19192i3888.png (1080x1920, 928K)

Estrogen

Suicide. It's known to alleviate all health conditions.

Biomedical revolution when? I think we reached the ceiling in personal computing. PCs can do everything a normal person would need, storage capacity is huge, internet connection speeds are fast, 5G is coming, huge diminishing returns in gaming graphics, 8K resolution, phones are powerful enough for everyone...
The only thing I can think about is battery life and functional domotics, and that's it. On the other hand, I'd love to be able to improve my body by getting excellent eyesight, ability to breath underwater, replicate the taste of food everytime you want and of course, prevent male pattern baldness. I can't wait for it to happen

Attached: n83986_7869d7cb4e-q.jpg (600x333, 20K)

>they say they're going to have some results in 18 months

folliclethought.com/shiseido-results-in-july/

Shiseido is the last hope. Cellular cloning sounds the easiest to achieve.

not in your lifetime ese

Thats some shitty hair trasplant

>It's a hormone pill

No, it very much isn't.

>Increases your estrogen

No, it very much doesn't. It increases your testosterone because the testosterone the was supposed to be turned into DHT (what causes balding) never gets covered so you end up with more free roaming testosterone. On guys that have a shit onions diet with Zinc deficiencies their body takes that extra testosterone and converts it into estrogen.

I know that feel

Attached: wojak-feel.jpg (600x1252, 43K)

Don't they take hair follicles from your ass?

Why would you want to look like an infected ass head

Stem cell research has actually kind of hit a brick wall. The chance of cancer is non-trivial and most stem cell related treatments probably wouldnt be allowed to go mainstream by the feds. Otherwise we'd be running extensive human trials on hearing loss and vision repairs and a lot of shit

Iirc they can also take it from the back and sides of your head, which often have different types of follicles less affected by dht or whatever

Dude I got dents and scars on my head. If I got bald ZERO fucks will be given.

Stop jacking off so much, seriously..

Just shave it, I'm 29 and have been doing it since 23. The relief of just getting rid of it is great. The thought of having hair now just seems like an inconvenience. People respect you more for owning baldness more than anything, nobody actually gives a shit if you're bald or not. Do it.

Basically this: Just take the fin pill + topical minox and you will be alright.

Also, if you want some regrowth get a derma roller (it can be a bit painful but it works).