Edge - chromium edition is actually pretty solid. its chrome without all the google bloat...

edge - chromium edition is actually pretty solid. its chrome without all the google bloat. and microsoft botnet is easier to disable than google's, and a lot less botnet as well. also fully supports chrome extensions, like ublock origin and noscript. plus other's like the twitch stuff, umatrix, extra. i fully ditched firefox for it and pretty damn happy. a lot faster and smoother than firefox.

microsoftedgeinsider.com/en-us/download/

i do hope they release it for linux later down the line.

Attached: Capture.png (1921x1272, 1.22M)

the only good thing about this browser is the feature to save groups of tabs for later

i'll be honest, never tried that. curious though as to why you would want to save a group of tabs for later?

does right click menus still overblown and take up half the screen?

maybe if you are using a shitty chinkbook with a 800x600 screen.

Attached: Capture.png (2560x1440, 313K)

say you're working on a project with multiple pertinent webpages but then you want to put it all away to watch youtube and shitpost.
this way when you're done jerking off and need to get back to your project you can retrieve all the relevant tabs in one click.
Task View (with the history of things you've been doing on the computer) is also really nice. i almost stuck with windows 10 because of these two features, but freezing and security issues are not worth it.

here i downsized it to average chinkpad screen resolution of 1024 x 768.

Attached: Capture.png (1069x814, 308K)

>its chrome without all the google bloat. and microsoft botnet is easier to disable than google's, and a lot less botnet as well.

oh, that actually is pretty nice. i've usually always just made a second window with its own set of tabs and switch back and forth as needed. but that makes it easier if you just want to use a single window.

chromium edge is a brilliant decision by microsoft. Every windows 10 user being a potential user is big and it could easily become a strong adversary to google chrome, eventually even taking on chromium development themselves. Master plan.

yeah you dont have to keep everything open, it'll still be there after you restart your computer too (necessary to do this multiple times a day on windows)

well it is. you think microsoft was going to keep google's botnet in it? hell no. so they stripped it all out and just added easy options to disable it all in the settings page. and since microsoft has been under more scrutiny over their botnet thanks to the EU they haven't been going crazy with it like they use to. and remember, its going to be replacing regular edge in a later windows 10 update, it will have access to gpedit because of it. so i'm pretty sure education / enterprise sku's will have more security access to it as well. like on my official edu windows 10 i can disable all the botnet in windows 10 with a single click in gpedit and not need all the reg tweaks and other shit like pro / home sku's.

Yeah I'm thinking this user is based.

> just added easy options to disable microsoft's botnet in the settings page*

they also randomly added duckduckgo in the search providers page as well. idk i just find that odd.

Attached: Capture.png (1481x1119, 291K)

it also has full blown flag support as well.

Attached: Capture.png (1661x1232, 369K)

>(necessary to do this multiple times a day on windows)
i do not have this problem. being on edu i can disable windows update all together and just run it manually with a single click of a button. and if i want to keep auto updates i can make it prevent doing any update that causes a system reboot. without having to do the stupid stop service / reg crap shit.

if you go windows 10, grab edu from your school (if your school doesn't offer it, you can get it from microsoft by contacting them and give them your edu email) or grab enterprise.

i graduated a long time ago so i dont have edu benefits

if you still have access to your edu email that's all you need. you can contact microsoft very own student store and they can give you a copy of edu. my buddy who went to community college did this. his college only offered access to it via taking a technical course and he was instead taking english. so all he did was go to microsoft very own student store and contacted them. and got it.

also he didn't have to show them any proof outside the edu email. which they emailed him his key for edu sku to his edu email. i got my edu long after graduating myself because i still had access to my elms account. i actually still have access to my elms account (no called dreamspark) 5 years since graduating. so i still get a shit ton of free shit. like access to windows server 2019 for free.

but how do you get rid of that hideous smiley face/feedback button?

Attached: Untitled.png (1313x845, 296K)

when it gets out of development status.

i agree, you should go gas yourself, tranny.

so is the lack of google botnet the only reason to use edge chrome over regular chrome? is there anything fancy that makes it more different? like any microsoft spice outside of microsoft botnet?

Why are you advertising for Microsoft? I thought this kind of thing wasn't allowed. It's not subtle at all.

Attached: 1551239671536.jpg (303x566, 24K)

When does the Mac version release?

that's not acceptable. and icon design leaves much to be desired.

Is the "Ask Cortana" feature gone? I'm asking because I can't find it.

I have this problem too except I have a high resolution display with 150% scaling. 100% makes it too small to use.

>when microsoft are actually starting to do not retarded stuff
times are 'a changing

>edge

I seem to recall there are dev releases available.

You can already do this with profiles but it takes discipline.

"clear browsing history on exit" fucking when?!?! how many times do I have to submit a report about this before some fucking curry nigger ads it?!!

if you went to OP's link to download edge, you would notice pic related.

Attached: Capture.png (1525x664, 41K)

The Mac version of edge runs circles around the chrome version
Wouldn't be surprised if it replaced Safari like how IE was once default for Mac back in classic

Pretty sure old chrome had this before called tab groups. Or was that firefox?

di bayar berapa cuk ?