How can Linux even compete?

71 percent of students surveyed said they would either use a Mac or prefer to use a Mac if cost were not a consideration. At the current time, of those students, 40 percent use a Mac and 60 percent use a PC. 51 percent of current PC users would rather be using a Mac.

Jamf's survey, conducted by Vanson Bourne, is based on responses from 2,244 current college and university students across five countries.

Attached: studentsmacvspcpreference.jpg (1600x1048, 127K)

You say that as if having the largest possible userbase is the goal here.

yes, girls exist

I'm a Linux user who still prefers Mac over PC. The metric is flawed retard.

what were they studying?
let me guess women's studies & gender studies.

>students
And the true masters all prefer Linux.

this

>Jamf's survey
>a company whose sole business model is scamming people into transitioning their free and open PCs to a locked down shitheap mac ecosystem
You can't even trying Pajeet.

Attached: 1549746159444.jpg (643x960, 255K)

This because scripting is compatible. Almost all real work is done on either Mac or Linux.

Let's drop the social "sciences" - did that then just drop pretty close to 70% of these students?

POO IN LOO

>college students
>intelligent
When are we going to stop pretending like the people getting associates degrees in gender studies are worth listening to just because they fell for the "everyone and their dog MUST go to college" meme? Only 5% of the people I've ever met on a college campus were worth talking to for more than a minute. The vast, VAST majority are idiots who are going to be $50k in debt until they're 50 because they're paying out the asshole to get a useless degree.
I'm tired of people acting like even a sizeable portion of college campuses are still institutions of higher learning and not just degree mills.

Back to your shitting street Rakesh.

they were probably brainwashed burgers

Did the term PC stop meaning personal computer or something? Cause this info graph makes 0 sense.

FILL IN A OR B COMPLETELY WITH A NO 2 PENCIL

I like how there's a "Use PC but prefer Mac" section but no "Use Mac but prefer PC" section

>across five countries
The US, USA, United States, America, and Burgerland and not five different countries, only one. Silly surveyors.

>if cost were not a consideration

now do a study on just cs students. Why the fuck would normie arts majors want to use anything but applel

>71 percent of students surveyed said they would either use a Mac or prefer to use a Mac if cost were not a consideration.
these retards cant even hackintosh

Yeah, this. Why would OP post the study as if it means anything about preferences regarding Linux?

In order of preference for me for work:
Linux > Mac > Windows

>How can Linux even compete?

It's free.

/thread

LOL US ZOOMERS EH?

Attached: 1548532911421.webm (575x600, 1.76M)

By being usable unlike the shitheap that is fagOS.

t. poorfag

there's very few mac users doing programming, sysadmin etc programs in my college

Attached: Tropical-freshwater-species-Killifish-dekstop-wallpaper-Hd.jpg (3840x2400, 789K)

t. poorfag

Some one post the NASA control room pic

Holy shit, it's 2019 and Apple is STILL trying to push this retarded "mac is not a PC" angle?

cope

Do you understand that It's like Tesla claiming that their cars aren't cars but teslas.

but they aren't