Why did he need 2 copies?

Why did he need 2 copies?

Attached: 0folgulfomz21.jpg (800x591, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw-GGT6900s
archive.org/details/HoverGame
youtu.be/JGtkqln0vt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in case his hard drive failed

It's a lotta loyalty for a hired gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw-GGT6900s

copying proprietary software is prohibited

he REALLY likes win95

one for his girlfriend, and another for her husband

to sell it on amazon retard

2 computers

Hes a collector. One for the PCs, one unopened on the shelf.

Are you guys actually retarded? This is super common with any product.

who cares?

>all whites and 2 asians

This could have been our future if hitler won.

He wanted to use Windows in stereo

or if people weren't trying to get racists into computers.

One to shit on and the other to cover it up with

He stole those and he's just in the process of running out of the store.

Is that Flea?

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.1M)

bro, you're 100% faceblind

Attached: 126371823.jpg (920x380, 69K)

One for him, and another for his wife's son

under-rated post

So one for himself, and her?

One to shit on,and another to cover it up with.

When did bandanas go out of style?

You fucked up a basic joke, how inept do you have to be

classic

The floppy release of it came on like 40 disks. Two copies would give you a chance if there's a bad sector.

Attached: window95 disk.jpg (640x640, 92K)

kek

move to japan

I remember my brother buying a copy of it used to put on computers without CDROM drives back in the late 90s - only to have one bad floppy ruin the plan dozens of disks in.

r/woosh
The joke (fact) is winchad's are the bulls and her onions husband probably uses Linux

>r/woosh
The state of this fucking website. Go immediately, literally kill yourself you fucking degenerate.

I'm not the brainlet here, you are. Perhaps you'd feel more comfortable typing ls -a over and over then posting your stale waifu in desktop threads for other fags like yourself to gawk over and masturbate to until mommy says it's time for beddy-bies.

Attached: 91EA6133C742485892D654A39B2FDB5E.png (1092x1050, 120K)

What an excellent rebuttal! I am quivering in my very pants at how BTFO I am by your ruthless ignominy

Shut your dick trap before you embarrass yourself further.

Attached: file.png (200x313, 42K)

if people did, that would defeat the purpose

to get windows190

Look at how happy he is.
I can't remember the last time I felt joy like that.
Modern computing killed my passion.

maybe he have 2 computers OP

>Why did he need 2 copes?

You gotta go back

You btfod yourself by being a reddit nigger.

>r/woosh
>winchad's are the bulls

Attached: kys.png (1465x952, 796K)

Oh hey I have one of those

Attached: 20190524_232755.jpg (4032x3024, 3.24M)

Based

What is that free hover game?

IMAGINE.

a Doom-like with hovercrafts. still runs on Windows 10.

archive.org/details/HoverGame

to retard

same, i got boxes for Windows 3.11 For Workgroups, Windows 95, and Windows 98 (cd ver.)
they're at my parents' though, so i can't take a photo

>r/woosh
>posting subreddits outside of their containment zone

Attached: 1553301429614.jpg (620x432, 31K)

The state of Jow Forums

go back you stupid fucking faggot

Who's got the pic of the garbage can with "install windows installation disk #1" written on it.
It's impossible to google.

Attached: enlightenment.png (209x450, 39K)

Naw an actually irl garbage can somebody wrote on with a marker or paint stick or whatever.

I remember being warned I was buying a CD ROM edition.

For a friend. Without internet we were quite sociable these days. I had to visit my pirate software provider at his parents home.

Hi Clint

to help coping

Attached: 1556139325837.png (765x789, 63K)

Go back you annoying faggot

One licence per purchase.

>0folgulfomz21.jpg
fuck off reddit

>r/woosh
haha I said WOOSH and REDDIT hahaha it’s realy funny because XD the woosh means that the joke went WOOSHH over your head XD XD lololol ahahaha and reddit is this really cool website LOL where i like to talk with fellow EPIC LE REDDITORS and we aAre all SUPER COOL LOL! XD and this is funny because XD on THIS REALLY EPIC WEBSSDITE LMAOO ROFLMAO XD there is this subREDDIT(a part of reddit in case u need explain because ur dumb haha XDDD) and on this subredddtt LOLMAOROFLXDDD LOLOLOLLLLLL XD we make fun of silly billys (XD) who dont understand a joke (HAHAAXDXCCC) they are SOOOOO SILLY AHAHAHA XDDDD andso now im(me)]myself] am going to post your SILLY COMMENT there AHAHAHA and me and the fellow BOYZZZZ(we hang out sometimes and even erp in pms sometimes everyone is so nice and cool on redddit!!) we are WAYYY DMARTER THAN U LMAOOOHAHAHA so Now XD we will make fun of you on XCXCXC This really epic website!!! get OWNEDD DUMMY i bet you are so ANGRY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD that you are going to get BERATED AHAHAHA ONLINE ON THIS EPIIIC EEBSITE AHAHAH LOSER!! see you around, you big JIMBO!! (Inside joke XD won’t understand cuz ur dumB U probably don’t even drink onions SUCKER AHAHA) XDDDDDD LMAO HAHA XDXDXCCXCCDDDD JUDT REMEMBER - U R SOOOO CRINGE XD LMAO XDDFDD BAI!!! XD

>golag
Possible matches: gulag, golang.

>le ebic go back to le redotz meme XDDDD
Jesus fuck when did nu-male Jow Forums become this shit? Haven't you got anything more fucking original? I actually stopped coming here in favour of Reddit because their subs for tech are a lot better and more informed. Especially more so than worshipping some fucking greasy fat neckbeard and schizophrenic that you bullied into suicide. I almost, almost forgot why I left in the first place. Almost. And I've been here for 9 fucking years you newfaggs

Windows 95A was 12 floppies. It was always disk two that went bad.

One to keep in box. One to use.

It sounds stupid, but at the time it was a huge media event. When was the last time an operating system release was top billing, or even noted, on the nightly news.

youtu.be/JGtkqln0vt4

Why did Windong 10 come after Windows 95? Aren't they supposed to sell them in sequential order?

well then maybe you should leave, if you want serious discussion join a discussion list or chat on irc.

So one for him and one for his girlfriend? lmao, newfags can't even meme

>I've been here for 9 years
>newfaggs
>Reddit is a lot better
i-i don't know how to break this to you, user...

Hover is fucking classic!

One of the theories as to why windows 10 wasn't called windows 9 was because of stupid programming where people put "windows 9" in order to detect windows 95/98 installs inside their code. Don't know how true that is though.

Attached: 1352422159664.jpg (333x498, 34K)

leave at once you despicable passive-aggressive r*ddit nigger

You better go back to the echo chamber then, homossexual.