Whats a good comfy chair for work to sit on for several hours?

whats a good comfy chair for work to sit on for several hours?

Attached: 1558290015001.jpg (525x478, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

overstock.com/Home-Garden/2xhome-Black-Leather-Deluxe-Professional-Ergonomic-High-Back-Executive-Office-Chair/14039715/product.html?kwds=&refccid=HRAKQSHDKQJLPYCFKR6NN67CWU&rfmt=type:Executive Chairs&searchidx=2
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xb_JnXGeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any executive chair
Something like this is my go to
overstock.com/Home-Garden/2xhome-Black-Leather-Deluxe-Professional-Ergonomic-High-Back-Executive-Office-Chair/14039715/product.html?kwds=&refccid=HRAKQSHDKQJLPYCFKR6NN67CWU&rfmt=type:Executive Chairs&searchidx=2

holy comfy

is he that guy from The Office?

>but can you do this?
for $399

>lower back to upper ass cheeks burn after hours to mintues of sitting
Lads, plz, I need a chair or I am going to quit my job and find something that required me sitting

*doesnt

Just pay extra for a quality chair what the hell man

post them

>tfw ankylosing spondylitis
life is suffering, I would also be interested in this

He was really assdabbin on that guy

chairs are really hard bro

You either spend $450 on a used aeron chair or risk whatever $150 flavor of the month chair from Amazon. At least Amazon takes returns, just say incorrect description. Chairs are hard af to return though, gl going to home depot and spending a hour figuring out how to take the chair apart and shipping it

get any chair with Breathable Mesh on back and buy pic related. You have just upgraded your chair to $1000 tier

Attached: Coccyx_seat01_v01.jpg (1640x1140, 272K)

i used to have butt problems after sitting for too long but working out helped me to develop THE butt cheeks. i recommend it desu

Attached: 1544919157151.png (3000x3000, 3.58M)

What video is this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xb_JnXGeI

Thank you. I love police interrogation vids.

Attached: embody.jpg (1200x900, 72K)

this looks uncomfy as fuck

any that supports my weight class. +120kg