/csg/ - Chink Shit General - Kaiju Edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

Previous Thread >News
• More compliments for user for being a gud Boi • That one Anker that refuses to die • Cheap Ali Glasses • Old SSD meme • Oily feeler gauge
• Functional B/C-grade Omega Rep • user asks for idea for drinking games in regards to 60-sided dice • Family is valued at Aliexpress • A rare superbuy user appears • Loopy loop • Blues and Greens • Even JIDF can't resist the allure of Chinkshit • user tries out DIY Optometry • LEPIN LIVES! • Chinkapooreal Autism

Attached: Monkeys.jpg (870x593, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32994680414.html
aliexpress.com/item/33016112494.html
aliexpress.com/item/ZtDpLsd-20Pcs-1mm-Metal-Drilling-HSS-Twist-Drill-Bits-High-Speed-Steel-Electric-Drilliing-Power-Craft/32838709533.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5ADaRIqy0Dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First

Sharpies for the Presidente
aliexpress.com/item/32994680414.html
aliexpress.com/item/33016112494.html

has anyone done an eBay DNA scam (say it didn't arrive, get refund)?

That's felony fraud

kys jamal

>SunYou has taken 48 days to deliver

Attached: wxgka9ilutv21.png (1959x2048, 684K)

fuck didn't know that
not meming, didn't know

Guys, i can't find any monitors on Aliexpress, can someone help?

I need some new cutlery, anyone ordered it before?

Do you think its safe to eat from chink dinnerware?

Just put it in the dishwasher first

really? how can you think stealing wouldnt carry dire consequences

chopsticks is g, actual cutlery fuck that, buy a nice maxwell williams set or something

>dishwasher
retard detected
No machine can beat actual abrasion, lest it has some sort of sandblaster inside.

It is all right, just avoid the ones with rough machined edges

Look for the brand Songzuo

chinese trcking and shipping is insane. ive been keeping an eye on the updates an everyhing thats been "accepted by last mile courier" hasnt arrived yet. meanwhile my wallscroll showe up a few days ago and my mouth guards show up today. i cry, but at the same time i guess i have these which should hopefully help with my mouth biting down too hard

Attached: 20190524_115812.jpg (3264x2448, 1.92M)

Do USB C cables exist for KZ ZSNs?

Where can I find cheap nigger shoes?

Attached: 7d7f8ca0e66ec4a0093aa2b25a55e932.0.jpg (720x720, 35K)

Taobao

>>Jow Forums
>>/out/

but, godzilla is japanese, not chinese

You can probably get 2-pin USB C cables that will work with your ZSNs, but none made specifically for them. Just make sure you get the right pin separation (google it) and ensure the flanges are the right sort. The ZSN has a protruding part on the IEM itself, so you may want to get cables which fit over those.

Trump can't chink the chink

I'm a blackboi, I only shitposed to get an answer

Pretty much this, DHgate is apparently good for fakes as well. I think there's some place on Reddit for reviews of fake shoes.

DHgate is overpriced compare to Taobao.
And all in all you only go there to buy reps

How is that relevant? Don't bait shitheads. Most people have no idea what the hell a "nigger shoe" is supposed to be anyway.

Found it, its r/repsneakers

Man, I've been asking the same question in the last few threads without any answers. If these last few years on Jow Forums have taught me anything, its that you gotta shitpost to get results mate.

>20 1mm HSS drill bits
>70c
these are going to be atrocious aren't they
aliexpress.com/item/ZtDpLsd-20Pcs-1mm-Metal-Drilling-HSS-Twist-Drill-Bits-High-Speed-Steel-Electric-Drilliing-Power-Craft/32838709533.html

most likely

yeah I think I'll stick to carbide

does Ugreen or any other reputable cable brands make shorter cables like pic related?

Attached: firefox_2019-05-24_00-42-36.png (777x522, 335K)

Floveme are decent

>LV belts
Jackpot

Attached: 1555354730789.png (391x341, 152K)

Why does Trump hate /csg/ ?

Anyone know where you can get cheap Gel Blasters? Looks like wish.com is the best option..

>Gel Blasters
the fuck is that

Australian legal alternative to airsoft guns

i think theyre like a paintball gun hat needs a conversion

He probably got scammed by a dropshipper

bro the do no damage and look like a cheap toy. heyre not fun. get a paintball gun.

They are pretty decent guns, some shoot up to 350 fps. Not looking to spend too much and get a paintball gun

Mustang is finished. Lots of fun to build.

Attached: 34FF359A-B7D6-4BF3-992D-6A705EEF9D31.jpg (4032x3024, 2.2M)

neat

That's a shit ass dragon copied from godzillla

that's a pretty sight.

I hate chinks.

Attached: 71AD1E94-B0F6-4D45-BCD9-1B16C731EE48.png (800x1672, 209K)

Now all you are missing are Warm LEDs and a Paul Walker lego figurine

Wasn't that copo pasto already BTFO'd in /his/ months back?
Stale pasta don't taste good

No, it wasn't you mongoloid.

I actually have an led kit on the way for it

The Chinese are bugs.

Attached: 639D253D-D53A-401B-9FFD-B234329D48CF.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

why not just join you gun club and get a rifle?

stale pasta (as in off) tastes the same but is toxic

>sensationalist Jow Forums-tier propaganda from a literal who
During that time, every non-white civilisation is slandered with cannibalism.
Only morons full of themselves will believe such long-disproven hearsay..

Zhang.

>muh free markets
>competition breeds innovation
literally bans competition

>Playing the race card in /csg/
Fuck off stormfaggot

This shit don't fly in a Pakistani carpet forum, fucking inbred

My QCY QS2s which I purchased during a recent flash sale
>Awaiting shipment
>Ordered late May 19th
>Processing Time remaining: 2 days 23 hours 55 minutes
This is the longest period I've seen a product go without being shipped.
Admittedly I'm new to AliEggspress overall.
Are they just gonna let the processing time hit max and not send them?

Some do

Th-those jerks!

is this the new "no amazon" meme

>nigger shoes, would/should have these common characteristics, orange, yellow, green, purple, and or metallic in color. will likely have unusual designs and or large logos. Also, can be generally be seen from more then fifty feet away, kind like "nigger rims" for your feet.

>No gold threaded Yeezys/Air Jordans
Nigga please

Attached: drake-gold-air-jordan-10-2_oagzgo.jpg (800x800, 64K)

Do chinks make weeb figurines?

just ordered 25 feet of rope

Yes, both bottom-end and top-end

chink earbuds just in!

these are the Headroom MS-16.

they sound really, really fucking good, and feel comfy with a rather good fit.

would recommend/10

anyone know where I can get some foam tips similar to those that came with it or eartips same as the EG920 that are kinda made for this?

Attached: IMG_20190524_094821.jpg (4000x3000, 2.89M)

is this innuendo

Does anyone use the Redmi Note 7? is it good?
which ROM do you use?

Are we being raided by Jow Forums ever since that Huawei shitshow? I don't remember that many "fuck chinks" posters before.

MIUI is kinda meh looking, performance wise it's good.

I personally use Pixel Experience on my Note 5 Pro.

This image offends me. King Kong was Good, he dindu nuffin.

Got a link user or is lepin still cooked

Where do I look?

link for the mememonks?

Correct.
It's past midnight in most of the USA now, so I expect the aggroposting will slow down until they wake up again.

Best Thread Always!

Attached: AI_1.jpg (1041x871, 51K)

enjoy your teeth cancer

its the same one included in every western kit ive ever used.

Of course it LOOKS the same

I remember some user a few threads ago was saying that chink Gillette razors are not complete garbage despite a number of reviews saying that razors are dull. Can anyone link me them?

Nothing will happen.
99% of all the food people eat is in direct contact with cheap single use plastic.

There is a difference between your food coming with contact with it and yourself keeping it inside your mouth for extended periods of time.

You're still retarded. An ophtalmologist doesn't just check how your myopia is. Besides having the tech to be able to check if you have certain diseases, it's also capable to knowing if you have more than myopia. You can't self diagnose astigmatism, for example. So stop being a faggot and find a better doctor.

so how are those student loans going buddy?

oh shit im part of the botnet identifying chimneys finally in recaptcha. drone me google!

You made me want to get one. I'm looking at this, the blue Beetle, the Chiron... What else did you order? Was it worth it for the price? They're pretty expensive.

You do realise this is an intl website, right? I have no student loans, I live pretty cozily in an European country, where we also have the necessary insurance to easily go to an ophtalmologist. Eye transplants are not easy and are not permanent, you need a ton of imunosupressants for life, so take care of your vision, it's probably the most important sense.

razors aren't that expensive, just buy them locally

I already am, just wanna try chink shit, it's not like I am gonna cry over $5.

can i buy replacement chinese eyes from aliexpress?

i went blind in one eye from chinese metallic eye paint already.

Attached: Hot-Fashion-Makeup-Eye-Shadow-Metallic-Eye-Cosmetic-Eye-Shadow-Tray-Red-Eyebrow-Powder-Replacement.j (640x640, 85K)

gillette is kinda expensive if you keep getting new cartridges. and they had that SJW ad that put a lot of people off. you can use this trick to extend their lifespan tho. and keep an eye out for free sample razors, they've given them out in the past and as recently as early 2019

youtube.com/watch?v=5ADaRIqy0Dc

Why do blacks have such crappy taste?

Do you need someone to fucking come type anime into ali's search bar?

Can someone recommend a mounting bracket for the dash of an Impreza that would suit an LG Mobile? There's a few that look alright on Ali, but I still aint sure which one is best.

Try arranging the search results by number of orders, that's usually a good way of deciding which is best.

I meant like razor razor (those sharp metal plates?) Sorry not a native speaker. I bought a chink clone of that safety razor shaving utensil and then I buy razors locally. They cost like a dollar for 10pcs. Sometimes you need to do two shaves to get a close shave but you save a lot of money and you don't use all that plastic. Just find a good shaving soap/foam/gel that suits you.

i think its called a straight razor blade.