*Toc toc toc*

*Toc toc toc*
"Good morning, user. Here's your package. Thank you for buying at Amazon. Have a great day!"

Ford Self-Driving Vans Will Use Legged Robots to Make Deliveries - IEEE Spectrum
spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/humanoids/ford-self-driving-vans-will-use-legged-robots-to-make-deliveries

Attached: Brand New Botnet.jpg (1240x826, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WHWciIxNK2c
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/brazil-murder-rate-record-homicides-killings-rio-de-janeiro-police-a8485656.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qBwuvQAfKz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/WHWciIxNK2c

Attached: Release the Kraken.gif (600x338, 1.03M)

Attached: Death Stranding Joke.webm (720x900, 996K)

>Jow Forums
>posts innovative cutting edge tech
>1 actual reply
>thread heading straight into oblivion

Great board.

Attached: 129827413883.png (450x589, 515K)

So pretty soon I'll be able to get a pizza delivered without a tip-expecting human involved?

I wouldn't mind this, the world would be cuter with more robots around.

I have no idea, especially since we do not have a culture of tipping wagies here in Brazil. I bet only burgers give tips.

Attached: 126941543994.png (799x358, 593K)

Attached: 126987451262.png (799x358, 489K)

This is dumb. I liked the idea of trucks having a package and drone magazine, where trucks just drive along as packages get ejected from the roof, then the drone catches up when it drops the package off. This would work for most of their packages, and while it wouldn't eliminate a driver for heavy packages, it would massively speed up deliveries made per truck hour.

Wanna talk about dumbness? Here we go.

As a Brazilian, I cannot believe how delivered packages just get left out in the open in places like USA and Canada. Then you come on the Internet and complain that your shit got stolen, or that it was out under the elements and got wet because they delivered it 2 days ago and you didn't even notice the package on your backyard, all deformed because it was also thrown like a macaco launches shit at predators.

Around here, if you're not at home to receive it, it goes back to the distribution center. For the next two days, two more attempts of delivery will be made. The mailman rings your bell, honks, or shouts aloud at your house's frontal gate, every time. If nobody is at home to receive the package for each of those three delivery attempts—to literally sign a document and confirm delivery—your package goes back to the sender.

Our postal system, called Correios, is state owned. Yet, it's better than all these lazy ass american cuck services like FedEx and UPS.

>mfw a third world country has a better delivery system than the entirety of north america

Attached: Your package.gif (240x135, 1.35M)

I'm not sure why they'd go for a bipedal bot for an actual system, and not just clickbait, when a quadrupedal or hexapedal would be much simpler and more robust.

This was what happened in the US, but Amazon specifically instructs for shit to get left out after people complained a bunch (largely because the postman didn't even bother actually knocking, fucker just left the redelivery slip in the mailbox like a cunt, so you'd go to the post office, wait in line, and then get told that it's on the truck to be delivered again).
If your shit gets stolen, you can just tell Amazon your shit isn't there and they'll just send you another one.

also, if you live somewhere that isn't basically a third world country, you can have shit left out and not expect it to get stolen

You're an idiot and don't know what you're talking about. Typical for a third-world, bug-eating mutt.

Seeing lots of nasty hinges to get your finger crushed in

Attached: IDuUqewfxj2RXsqRLs1hA.jpg (1200x1200, 218K)

Good, now strap a fleshlight to it.
Though in the future they're probably just going to drone airdrop packages down your chimney. Far more efficient than having walking robots deliver stuff.

Attached: Brotherhood of Steel arrival scene.webm (710x400, 1.85M)

>look out front window
>some jackass robot is stumbling across my lawn because the neighbour kid left his bike out

This isn't tech. This should be banned and anyone posting this nonsense.

We will not let Jewish shit like this ruin our people any more by placing them in a permanent state of unemployment and suffering.

If this isn't tech, then I am a dog typing this.

Attached: 126049496957.jpg (300x401, 44K)

hi

Attached: FC26CF5F69754E24A50ED8E55C3EDE90.png (500x500, 221K)

>Jewish shit like this ruin our people any more by placing them in a permanent state of unemployment and suffering
sounds like tech to me

Soon.

Attached: amazon mass delivery system.gif (480x270, 3.95M)

Oh hey. Waddup?

Attached: 126049618860.jpg (387x505, 32K)

I made the full switch to a zero fees internet only bank after some bitch treated me like shit for not being able to push life insurance on me. Fuck dealing with wagecucks.

Attached: 1520970439761.jpg (960x955, 118K)

oh don't worry humans still package it guys it's ok. We just replaced the 100k a yr driving retards

The robot will take care of that fucking kid after it drops off your box.

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x1067, 219K)

they conveniently avoided the way it gets back in the car.

ok yeah sure sure

but...
but... can we fuck it?

Attached: 1552863758807.jpg (3024x4032, 1.33M)

It turns 360 degrees and drives away.

tipping culture is dumb. left over from 19th c.

>implying the robot won't expect some shekels for electricity

>a true jewish robot

Attached: 1454402299909.jpg (799x687, 66K)

Don't you guys down there usually just murder the person with a grenade or something?

If you live in Rio de Janeiro, yes. You might get killed spontaneously without reason. Lots of stray bullets. You might also get killed during robbery, even if you fully comply with the criminal's requests.

Brazil breaks own record for number of murders in single year as deaths hit 63,880 - The Independent
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/brazil-murder-rate-record-homicides-killings-rio-de-janeiro-police-a8485656.html

But down south, crime is much milder in comparison. The south of Brazil is the best place to live, high development and standard of living. The rest is garbage.

Source: I live in the south.

Attached: 128673040542.jpg (313x400, 35K)

Good.
Now I won't have to worry about some faggot throwing my fragile shit on the pavement.
Robots making my burgers better be next.

Package delivered successfully. Please drive me to the next location mr wagie.

Attached: 127014645647.jpg (294x294, 51K)

Will this work in the hood?

i'm picturing gangs of teenagers on bikes with lassos, roping the bots and kicking the shit out of them. the kids are dressed in business suits with rubber Trump masks to foil facial recognition.

"god damn it, more toilet paper! ol' man Winston at number 36 must have a bad case of the shits, that's the fourth delivery this week."

"naw, it's because WE KEEP CATCHING THEM. look out for something else, dumbass."

Attached: -.jpg (2000x2000, 1.6M)

>open the door
>steal the robot
>insert a onahole in it
>fuck it alot
Based Amazon

Attached: f57 (2).jpg (640x640, 79K)

i would not put my dick in a robot that works for amazon. they'd find a way to bill me for it.

haha holy fuck, that webm is both amazing and scary at the same time.

its too late humanbros, we lost

Attached: 822D82829Qk6rPM.jpg (568x513, 43K)

FUCKING WOW! I MEAN FUCKING WOW WOW WOW! THAT IS THE CLEANEST HOUSE INTERIOR AND YARD I'VE EVER SEEN BEING OWNED BY....BY......WELL......

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀.jpg (450x495, 38K)

Does it also execute people who try to make a return?

>try to flirt with the delivery bot, crack a funny joke, ask it in for a cup of tea
>it just ignores me and leaves

Attached: 6050c30fe05efe8249213fbafcfca7031487245150_full.png (318x343, 110K)

They basically are. Every fast food burger place, at least here, the burger flippers just put the burgers into the proper places on the machine and it cooks them and flips them on its own for the proper amount of time. You could just use a damn robot with a camera with an arm to place the patties and replace the human completely. Same with all the other cooked shit there.

Bидeл тaкyю хyйню в Пятёpoчкe. И нe видeл ни oднoгo чeлoвeкa, пoльзyющeгocя этим.

what keeps me from stealing the robot or reprograming it?

The inbuilt tasers and shock strips.

The law.

>>But down south, crime is much milder in comparison. The south of Brazil is the best place to live, high development and standard of living. The rest is garbage.
>Source: I live in the south.
why are the gay southerners so obsessed with trying to convince people the south is a fucking heaven on earth
i've been there and it was full of homeless people approaching you at night "politely asking" for money, some would follow us around and shit.
the south sucks

That's the first thing i noticed as well. Pure coincidence.

>bolo de água de chuca
jesus, keep that nightmarish shit down there, tchê

I'm from north Santa Catarina. No "tchê" in here, though I have lived for 2 years near Passo Fundo, RS, it they were the greatest 2 years of my life. Rio Grande do Sul rocks. Great people, great culture.

Attached: 1494277379887-0.png (600x600, 135K)

> fucker just left the redelivery slip in the mailbox like a cunt, so you'd go to the post office, wait in line, and then get told that it's on the truck to be delivered again
That's pretty retarded, here in Italy they try to deliver the package two times, after which they leave a note in the mailbox telling you when the package will be available at the post office

kek

It's true. There are many beggers. Still doesn't change the fact we have a high human development index, good education, good hospitals, good jobs and good quality of life.

Attached: 1493237019370.jpg (1024x786, 300K)

its built-in 7.62mm anti-thievery gun

At least this will knock instead of throwing my GPU at the door and running away be cause corporate demands drivers deliver more packages or get fired.

Get a better job

OP here. Actually, there is no mention it will knock, as far as I know. I just made that part up for the lulz. What the video shows is the recipient getting a phone notification about the delivery. Knocks would be nice, though.

Attached: 1492441832076.jpg (311x311, 14K)

Not sure why but I have the urge to fucking smash that robot's head with my foot until it becomes a pile of debris. Just looking at it pisses me off.

Great. Now, instead of packets, make it hold a gun and release it in Detroit.

hollow glass doesn't refract light like that

another udo's grandson?

Who said anything about it being hollow? To me, it seems to be holding two different kinds of liquids.

there would be bubbles in the top liquid, not just in the bottom. Author is just retarded and used wrong shader.

It is weird how the bubbles disappear before reaching the surface.

niggers will steal the packages

>Our postal system, called Correios, is state owned. Yet, it's better than all these lazy ass american cuck services like FedEx and UPS.

If it was so good it wouldn't be on the verge of being sold to the private market.
Can't believe how delusional you are holy shit.

WW3 is gonna be a fuckin meme lmao

When poor people live in the streets and see these things doing their jobs it’s gunna be a robot holocaust

Nope it will dragon dildo’s and if try to intimidate it it can legally rape. The humiliation stops all future attempts.

In the future this will be the only way to get food. Credit cards only.

>chimney
Is it 1719 again?

We have those in poland. Great stuff.

It begins...
youtube.com/watch?v=qBwuvQAfKz0

Attached: cylon_cockpit.jpg (640x360, 31K)

B тaкиe дocтaвляeт вaйлдбeppиc, бepy, eщe мнoгo мaгaзoв. Boзмoжнo в твoeй пятepoчкe пpocтo нeyдaчнoe мecтo для нeгo выбpaли.

Underrated.

Tipping culture is the only reason people would ever deal with the public.

It's fitted with several hundred grams of Caesium-131. Any attempts to violate the NAP will result in explosive detonation of the unit, thereby spewing Caesium dust into the air, resulting in the slow, painful death of the aggressors. The aggressor's land will also be rendered uninhabitable to human life. If you want to fuck it, you'll just have to buy your own, with a sweet, tight, self-lubricating, warm, fleshy, pulsating hole. I'm sure they'll fit it with an Alexa unit, as well, so you can make her moan.

Drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you donkey raping shitskin.

Ok Elon. Settle down.

Ooooo big fucking Nono. They programed it to walk on the grass if there’s an obstacle. I hope that was just the marketers being completely retarded.

That's a big baby.

It’s ok senpai. We want your meet bucks too. ;)

>Any attempts to violate the NAP
How about accidental light collision with an unmanned vehicle that renders it unable to move?
Which just happens to be a remotely controlled golf cart with a cage unit that happens to be modeled after a front porch?

Attached: Ober102.jpg (467x700, 275K)

UU
UU

>Legged Robots to Make Deliveries
don't forget a huge array of sensors to gather maximum data and a gun just in case

those two sticks on his ass look very vulnerable

Look, I'm gonna figure out how to steal my soon-to-be robo waifu and nothing you can do will stop me.
I'll hide it in a fucking bear suit if i have too.

Attached: Screenshot0.png (639x480, 311K)

Lains not for fucking you dirty weeb

Why did they give it demonic legs?

Uneasy.jpg

More natural for their intended inhabitants.

because if they bent forward then it would get in the way
try squatting but don't let your knees extend past your torso, doesn't really work

>is anime
>not for fucking
pick one

In the event of civil disturbance, it will engage military engagement protocols until the threat is neutralised.

So basically I can sucker punch it with a bat and then immediately play dead?