Bullshit Tech Youtubers say

>Once you use a high refresh rate display you won't be able to enjoy using a 60hz ever again

Attached: 1557174795625.jpg (357x379, 38K)

Nice cope

>listening to youtubers in the first place

Attached: 1549456432793.png (1042x753, 632K)

>you need at least a strong i5 processor to not bottleneck a [mid end video card]

I'm guessing you have never used a 120+Hz monitor

>clearly never used one
Also stop misusing satania for your own garbage threads

Tunnelbear is the simple vpn app that makes it easy to browse privately and enjoy a more open internet. With tunnelbear turned on, your connection via landline or Wi-Fi is secured and your online activity is kept private from your internet provider advertizers, hackers and anyone else who's trying to track you or profit from your data. They have a top rated privacy policy and they do not log your activity and you can try it for free, with 500 megabytes of free data and no credit card required over at the link in the description. And, if you choose to get an unlimited plan you can save 10 percent by going to tunnelbear.com/LTT also linked in the video description

>understand tech just enough to make educated consumer tech buying choices (aka, about the level of a middle-schooler)
>take pride in this
>make threads with smug anime girls to make yourself feel better

go do something to improve yourself or just suicide.

Can confirm. 144hz is a meme. It looks cool for 5 minutes and then you forget it. If you use a 60hz the next day you won't notice either.
Whenever I update my GPU drivers it resets my main monitor down to 60hz for some reason. Sometimes I didn't even notice for months until I opened the Nvidia control panel for some reason.

Attached: 1558559338390.jpg (750x703, 76K)

It's more noticable when you have a secondary monitor that's 60hz, your cursor looks choppier when you move it over but it's really not that bad and I still use a 60hz monitor for web browsing.
Also 60hz for gaming isn't terrible, my 144hz monitor will lock to 60hz if the game only supports that and it looks fine.
144hz is obviously much smoother but not a huge deal.

this is actually true though...

You're out of the loop my man, thesedays all youtubers are paid off by expressvpn.

>OP still samefagging
Except it's not even educated, he's just one of those idiots that calls everything a meme

>implying

Used friend's 240hz display for a LAN, really only noticed the mouse smoothness and window animations.

Attached: 020 - hRMhxOA.jpg (433x650, 178K)

>144hz is a meme
Yes, it is, right until you try it.
>If you use a 60hz the next day you won't notice either
Well, that's a lie.
144Hz is expensive, not necessary but definitely not a meme.

>right until you tried it
Did you read my post? I literally just told you my experience with my own 144hz monitor and therefore tell you it's a meme. Worst 375€ ever spent. Should have gone for some nice Dell IPS screen instead.

I have a 144hz 1440p and 60hz 1080p, I barely notice the 144hz but I would never want to go back to 1080p as my main. High refresh rate is a meme

Ive got a 1080p 60 hz and 144 hz side by side and there is a huge difference.

Attached: ff.jpg (600x450, 101K)

But that's what Jow Forums said too. Is Jow Forums also say bullshit now?

>now

did you set it to 144hz you mongoloid there's an enormous difference

Do you actually notice this enormous difference outside of whatever degenerate loser gayme you play?

I unironically agree

dell doesnt make nice ips screens anymore

>>New Display driver switched display to 60 hz, didn't notice, played titanfalll.
Runs awful, thought something was broken, game feels so much worse

>>Switched back to 144hz. Everything immediately better

Get your eyes checked user

he's right though

Attached: snapshot_21.48.png (1920x1080, 3.2M)

Like I said I don't really notice it on desktop usage, might be better in games but to me it feels like a meme, 1440p on the other hand is amazing

It's not bullshit

It's actually true

I don't play a lot of video gaymes anymore to be quite honest family

If you ever used a 120+hz monitor you would know this is true.

Meme for most. Marginal difference, ONLY useful for fast paced games and fast web scrolling. Most wont need these benefits. 60hz is balanced and has no significant drawbacks. No content at higher refresh rates.

Would not pay premium for a meme.

>be smoothbrain to get fooled by the marketing
>pay out the ass for gaymtard meme that smears picture quality
>cope this hard

Attached: 828e110576APGAM.png (283x474, 108K)

It's true.

Yikes

The shit that triggered me recently was
>I prefer sata power connectors to molex since molex is just such an old design
Holy fuck that triggered the absolute shit out of me

So much COPE

Listen here kiddo I've been pc gaymin since '99. Thing I miss most was fast refresh rates and zero blur/lag of my kick ass 21" CRT that could do higher than full HD at 100hz. 144hz gaming monitors are a massive massive step up from he garbage that is 60hz.

But if you're sure 14rhz doesn't matter than why does 60? Why not change your screen refresh to 24 since its good enough for movies right user?

This is so fucking untrue. I have a 144Hz 32:9 VA monitor at work for gayming, and a 60Hz 4K IPS at home, and I prefer my home monitor any day.

Agreed. I used a 144hz monitor for 2 years.
Got a second monitor, 60hz, and lowered the 144hz to 60hz because the side-by-side disparity was annoying.
I only switch it back to 144hz for games. Totally fine otherwise.

>Yikes
Cringe

More like Jewtubers. Not only is the platform run by a Jewess the "content creators" always act like stereotypical Jews.

They always act like one video being demonetized is the end of their world an they flip flop on all their opinions. Even pewdiepie is afraid of losing his shekels so he apologizes for every little thing.
No matter how rich the average youtuber is still ebegging for more or scamming his fans with chinese shirts.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

dont be antisemitic, jews did more for the advancement of our civilization than anyone else

jewtubbers are total sellouts tho

Remember to only buy the processor via my one of the 120 referrer links I have in the video description, you fucking cattle!

This. Some jews actually did useful shit, like the gentoo old man, that we praise.

Wish it was bullshit, I haven't even heard anyone say it, as I don't watch shittube either, but from personal experience, it's sadly true.
So are ultrawides, can't go back after using one.