Windows is a jet plane. Linux is a bicycle

Windows
>gets you from A to B (analagous to everyday tasks for vast majority of home & work users) as quick as possible
>gets you there safely
>requires almost no effort from the user, just sit back and enjoy the flight
>typically assosciated with people who have a life and have shit to do
>has some minor limitations on where it can land
>requires some payments, is often quite cheap though and regularly covered under business travel/company pay for it

Linux
>takes either a short time or a very very long time to get you from A to B, what takes a jet 4 hours may take 2 weeks by bicycle/linux
>does not guarantee your safety, you may fall off at any time or get hit by a car and die
>requires significant effort for any long journey
>typically assosciated with NEETs or neckbeard sysadmins who wear video game or band t-shirts in an office setting
>can bike anywhere you like
>can be very expensive for the initial purchase (high end carbon fiber bike), switching 10,000 users over and losing 20 hours productivity each (optimistic, much more in reality on average) costs $10m based on $50 per hour productivity to the company
>is free however after the initial purchase

Those who work for free and linux worshippers: You can disagree and still act like an adult, not everyone with a better view of the facts than you is trolling.

Attached: 1558635757347[1].jpg (2664x1677, 355K)

Nice blogpost

You're a retard.

Attached: 1558053197250.gif (2952x3047, 1.18M)

>Linux is a unicycle with a broken seat and a flat tire
Fixed

You should post this even more frequently. I'm only 95% sure your cope posting is sincere.

It's not about the destination. It's about the journey and friends you make along the way.

Attached: 1541212315484.png (900x1312, 689K)

OP is a fag
OP is a fag

Attached: 1550109493100.png (664x606, 368K)

>Windows
>>gets you from A to B (analagous to everyday tasks for vast majority of home & work users) as quick as possible
>>gets you there safely
This is where I stopped reading

Attached: 1552701261423.png (366x370, 331K)

>windows
at it's best, it can be used for content creation on a single computer, meant for a single person

>Linux
literally powers the web, commonly seen running en masse in data centers, designed to serve thousands of people on a single system, if that's not enough, it can be easily be redesigned to work with any amount of other Linux computers.

I'm afraid that windows is the bicycle: designed to be used by one person and mostly used for personal tasks.
Linux, on the other hand is commonly seen serving content, no matter the type, for billions of people, just like an airplane.

btw OP is a faggot for using a pasta instead of actually putting some thought into his shitposts.

Attached: 1530763922354s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I'djustliketointerjectforamoment.Whatyou'rereferringtoasLinux,isinfact,GNU/Linux,orasI'verecentlytakentocallingit,GNUplusLinux.Linuxisnotanoperatingsystemuntoitself,butratheranotherfreecomponentofafullyfunctioningGNUsystemmadeusefulbytheGNUcorelibs,shellutilitiesandvitalsystemcomponentscomprisingafullOSasdefinedbyPOSIX.

Attached: db.jpg (497x296, 29K)

Linux is your mom that supports you but will sometimes ask you to help her carry the bags before cooking you a delicious meal.
Windows is your ugly GF which will always complain, decide what you do, demand money, force you to solve her problems and will eventually fuck off.
MAC is same as windows but will also blackmail and attack you if you try to break up.

Ad hominem is not an argument. back to Jow Forums.

Accurate

Not arguments

Ad hominem is not an argument.
Windows servers exist.

Not an argument. Cope harder brainlet.

Based

truth and great post

You seem to be using the ad hominem hammer pretty hard OP, so here's some ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE for you:

For me, Windows:
>ran like shit with ludicrous start-up times for programs
>sometimes broke for no reason - I was without a desktop for some time
>actually painful to use

Linux Mint, on the other hand:
>was simple to set up
>runs like a dream, programs open in seconds
>fulfils all of my daily needs
>has given me zero problems

Unless you install a literal hobby distro or fuck around where you shouldn't in the settings you should see absolutely no problems with Linux.

Correct. Linux is safer and better for your health. It also does not polute the Earth. Way to go!

Have sex

windows: car
linux: 18-wheel semi-truck
temple os: motorcycle

The constant Linux evangelism and Windows vs Linux threads are the worst thing on Jow Forums.
It's basically "it works better for me, so it's better for everyone else!".
Not even the transgender faggots are this annoying.

>any non-retard can use Linux; very few people know how to use Windows
>people can use Widnows but not realistically own it; any poorfag can own Linux
>Widows requires teams of experts and extensive checks to maintain it; Linux requires a wrench and basic knowledge

Because you were bullied to much for using food and car analogies, right?

Not to mention it's also better for work life unless you are a special case that needs to travel to different countries or states every day (similar to AutoCAD users being the edge case).

Depending on your hardware Linux either just werks or just doesn't werk. For standardized hardware like phones and servers it'll pretty much work forever. With Windows it's a gamble every time, even on the same hardware. With updates disabled Windows seems to hold up pretty well though.

If Windows is a plane, it must be a Boeing 737 MAX.

it's a concorde

When a jetplane crashes into the ground from high up you die.

Attached: tux-joker.jpg (1280x1024, 129K)

Linux powers said jet plane. Checkmate retard.

>Linux Mint
Please come back once you've hit 18 years of age.

Linux Mint surpassed version 18 years ago already.

actually forgot pic

Attached: slowpoke news.png (420x420, 198K)

BOTTOM TEXT

>you die
Like it's something bad?

Ok Dubs decide what distro I install

dos is only relevant on desktop

Linux is the kernel in Android.

Bike rides are healthy and don't give you thrombosis.

>bicycle/linux or as I have taken to calling it bicycle+linux

No one that is on Jow Forums has any friends tho

>windows is a plane
are you implying that it will at some point crash without survivors ?

For me, Linux mint just didn't work. Trying to do a completely normal installation with no weird settings.

Stop responding to the same old bait.

>typically associated with people who have a life and have shit to do
lol more like fatass gaymer NEETs or 12 year old script kiddies.

heh, nothing personel freetard

Attached: 1550215302783.webm (720x1274, 1023K)

I only use command line vim and yes, that make me better than you.

This is now a North Korean technology thread.

Attached: 1549990205339.jpg (1247x827, 433K)

Windows
>a black lady has to look inside your asshole before you can use it
>pretty much guaranteed to be killed by mud people
>only designed to do what a company thinks several people might want to do at once. you can get arrested for trying to make it do what you want it to do
Linux
>can build a perfectly fine one out of parts from a dumpster
everyone thinks you're a hipster
>can make it do exactly what you want it to do if you're not a moron
>goes great with coffee
bout right

Bicycle is safer? 0 people died in commercial airline crashes in US in 2017. Do you think people were resurrected from bike crashes?

>windows servers exist

Attached: 1553464548570.jpg (628x534, 58K)