Is there a good way to add a work's GSuite account to your Android phone without getting it mixed up into your personal...

Is there a good way to add a work's GSuite account to your Android phone without getting it mixed up into your personal life?

I've been at this place for a month or so, and I want to have a bit easier contact when I'm on the road, but I don't want to be botnetted. I recall how your GSuite admin can remote-wipe your phone and shit like that?

Ideally I'd just have the account for email and calendar.

Attached: jofc6dq2u9z21.jpg (640x852, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

android.com/enterprise/employees/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's another furfag falsflagger

that you op?

>hurt durr furfags
I don't like furries, the pic makes fun of them. Answer the question or fuck off kid.

buy a cheap phone dedicated for work

>that Pic makes fun of them
Ok retard

Attached: yem51lr1tov01.jpg (800x690, 60K)

When you add your gsuite account to your phone it asks to setup a work profile. Your gsuite admin can only delete your work profile.

ill kick ur fucking head in fur fag

>Why do you carry two phones, user? What do you have to hide?

Said fucking nobody ever in any of dimensions.

If your job requires you to be contactable out of the office, they need to provide the equipment to make that happen. Never put your work and personal life on the same device, because you'll always have a hard time separating them.

The trigger is strong

I want to have it so I can reply to stuff when I'm afk like if I'm a bit late to work. If I'm bored on the train, why not?

Don't listen to that user.
Agree to whatever your boss wants and work hard if you want to succeed

If you are on the latest version of Android, you can try talk to your IT department about setting up a work profile.

android.com/enterprise/employees/

English not first language?

I'm American guys, look at me, I'm so cool!

Holy shit obsessed

That's what false flagging is, you're shitting on furries while looking like a furry retard yourself.

What was the point of your post in the first place?

Just send your boss yiff.

Why would you torpedo your own thread with that pic?