Help me get a new iPad

I dropped my iPad 11" and got a small crack in the bezel of the screen. The iPad is fully functional however.
I still got warranty on it, is there any way to get apple to exchange it for a new one ? Any trick I can do to maybe fool an apple employee into exchanging it ?

Attached: Photo Jul 12, 3 24 56 PM (6).jpg (1080x1080, 947K)

why didn't you get applecare?

Because you touch yourself

its older than 60 days already

no i mean when you bought it

need a few more photos of that girl first

yeah thats not helping me now
help me and ill post more

neck yourself

Not how this works

now help me

Attached: Photo Apr 17, 10 19 25 AM.png (1242x2208, 3.89M)

>girl

Attached: atprtsd.png (112x112, 23K)

Hot

Apple is great at refusing warranty service unless you paid them for their money extraction schemes ahead of time.

You'll probably get refused. Maybe you can find a 3rd party to repair it for money.

a person damaging a product isn't something any company covers through warranty. that's purely an insurance matter

Im so sad shes gonna be 18 soon. We will probably get nudes almost immediately since its obvious she wants to sell them. But at that point it wont be exciting. Hell, she peaked when she was 14 honestly, but still top tier for a couple years after. How time flies.

Who is this cobbler gobbler?

A lot of companies are generous even then, and warranty may also include simply at cost replacement services, right? Is that some different legalese term where you live?

Either way, let's not get too hung up about it, the point is Apple is not known to be very cooperative. You'll probably get a refusal to repair, or get presented with a huge bill.

So how old is she really, i still think shes mid 20s

Get out, stoner

20-4 desu...

>We will probably get nudes
>he doesn't know

>buying an ipad when you cant afford apple care
What a poorfag.

sorry posting a chubby beast won't help you

Do tell, please.

bitch needs to stop deleting her insta every 2 weeks

not really she was 14 when she first posted her pictures in reddit and now she is probably 17

op a single hairline crack is covered as a manufacturing defect and can be replaced under warranty for free

i can afford apple care, i just forgot to buy it

kek

Attached: 1527484698301.jpg (576x1024, 421K)

breastwhore

incel

blacel

Not being a beta orbiter makes you an incel that's right.

Why do people white knight for girls that just have a set of tits? (hint: all girls have tits)

not liking a good looking big set of tits makes you an incel yes

Take your shit thread to either of those and don't come back

breastwhore

OP here, I sucks cocks on a regular basis so I'm not into women. In fact this fat spic is my only friend though I recently got caught flirting with her boyfriend. *gulps*

Attached: 1544664738060.png (250x255, 103K)

why was she dumb enough to send someone nudes?

and where are they