Mods please do your fucking job and ban the following as these are all violations of rule 1 and 3:

Mods please do your fucking job and ban the following as these are all violations of rule 1 and 3:
>literally everything I don't like being (((this))) and social media screenshots of anything political. If you're talking about trannies, jews, politics etc on a fucking technology board seek help. Not wanting to hear about them every two fucking seconds isn't censoring you you fragile faggots
>/b/ tier garbage such as (/v/ is already nothing but waifu and lewd trash due to apathy)
>/x/ tier garbage such as LE 5G IS LITERALLY MELTING THE BRAINS OF PURE ARYAN WHITE CHILDREN BUT (((THEY))) SAY IT'S FINE and fear mongering trash in general
>Picture more interesting than the OP (100% either the aforementioned /b/ or Jow Forums threads)
>Tards leaving low-effort shitposts as downvotes (gaming PCs are far more related to Jow Forums than /v/ and otherwise the board is just Linux distro circlejerking anyway)

Even a month ago this board wasn't nearly this bad but everyone had to flood here when Firefox broke and now the board is trash. Now for edgy children crying about one single meta thread ruining the board as opposed to half the catalog at a time being garbage

This has always been my home board and relatively untouched by shitposting tourists but it's clear we're headed in the direction of /tv/ (if anyone hasn't been there recently go check it out)

Attached: 1527170011657.jpg (1536x2048, 249K)

Since the thread I linked 404'd just now, in general stupid-ass questions with some half naked thot as the OP picture are becoming increasingly common

>complains about lack of quality threads
>makes shit tier low quality thread to complain about low quality threads

Attached: brainlet.png (609x714, 99K)

>This has always been my home board and relatively untouched by shitposting tourists
>Even a month ago this board wasn't nearly this bad
how fucking new are you
Jow Forums has been utter, UTTER, shit for years now.

Didn't read the bottom, cute wojak though
Every board ever thinks they're shit. If you want a really shit blue board try /tv/ or /v/

Jow Forums has always been shit.
It doesn't seem like that to you because you like shit topics. Which brings us to your bitching, who made you dictator of what belongs on Jow Forums?

/tv/ is actually a quality board. Especially when compared to Jow Forums

>dictator for not wanting the board to be entirely low effort shitposts that blatantly break rules
ok
(You)

Jesus fuck, have you looked at the catalog any day in the recent years?

Hiroshimoot allows one meta thread per board, this is it.
Jow Forumsscum needs to actually start talking about technology or gtfo.

>Hiroshimoot allows one meta thread per board,
lol since when

I agree that the garbage 5G threads should be moved (to trash, preferably). The people posting them don't even believe it themselves but are just farming piss-easy (You)s.

Gayming laptops can fuck off to /v/ though.

> I'm too retarded to use filters; The thread.
Are you sure it is not you who does not belong here OP?

Gaming laptops as a concept are retarded but still Jow Forums

Attached: 3c3502d30990580ec20eda614b1df44eb7ee38f9fac99a330e6a8169e45d8631.png (768x90, 7K)

that was rescinded though lol

And we're back at the original problem of mods not caring unless it's a thread that criticizes them like this one

>This has always been my home board and relatively untouched by shitposting tourists
You apparently haven't been here longer than 2015 or 2013 for that matter

2005, I'm convinced it's the newfags that keep pulling random years out of their ass for when Jow Forums went to shit

Sauce or choke on a nigger dick.

Yes, good point, but consider the following

Attached: 1548868246603.png (738x669, 186K)

OP is probably a disgruntled Intel employee or even a kike trying to peddle some more ZOGtech.

t. chink

this, does no one remember madeline and that other fag who used to spam here with their trips every day?

Keep mad

Welcome to Summer Jow Forums

delete Jow Forums

Damn you ARE fucking new.

most of your rest points are (naturally) trash, but I take extreme issue with the 5G thing, not just with you, but the amount of ppl now attemting 'pleasing to ban this mods because..'BS. Its under-researched, there are (entirely valid) health concerns and its tech. While some of it may also be overboard, deleting threads altogether solely on that basis is going to end well. isn't it. tldr, 5G discussion is legit - you may not like it, tough fucking titty, it belongs on here.