Tell me when was the last time you helped someone, Mr user?

>Tell me when was the last time you helped someone, Mr user?

Attached: job interview.jpg (615x400, 260K)

I kissed a girl yesterday.

4 hours volunteer path clearing yesterday

There's 3 months before uni starts and I'm helping college kids do their programming assignments. Pretty good income, especially from private universities.

Attached: 1549572530619_0.jpg (1102x1079, 181K)

I have never loved anyone other than myself.

Attached: 1553257671900.jpg (600x434, 13K)

i help people at my job all day
otherwise i volunteered and helped clean a stretch of the platte river. then I watched the homeless people who live in tents on the river fuck it up again

I dragged a homeless drunkard off a sidewalk and sat him on a bench about 3 hours ago

Right now, I bumped this thread so this thread has more visibilit for other people to share their experiences with the rest of us.

I help myself constantly

Eww, do I look like a labourer to you?? kys

Helping people implies that I am so delusional I would believe that altruism exists

where are you from?

Every day and I hate it. 80% of people's problems are caused by their own damn selves and 90% of those problems can be solved by being patient and waiting shit out.

SOUL
SOULESS

Singapore

what i'm doing in thailand???

When was the last time anyone ever asked me for help?
You don't just help people who don't want it.

I help people all the time on the street, though I don't have the nicest looks, I'm not ugly but I do have a stern face, and sometimes it's hard to approach people.

I helped your mom have an orgasm last night.

>Right now, I can fuck that gook bitch in front of you chink cucks

Helping people for money or for reciprocation is perfectly ethical. It's perhaps even more ethical than doing it for free, as it provides resources for you to continue working with people and helping them on the long term, and it keeps demand reasonable by requiring others to help you help them. Free assistance for small things should still be given, as we all benefit greatly from a culture where small help is granted swiftly and without expectation of payment. However, restrict your free help to people who genuinely need it, and who you trust will respond similarly when they are presented with an opportunity to do the same for someone else.

OP here i was asked this question and i had to answer in not my native language. I dont remember such situation so i quickly had to come up with some bullshit, i dont know why but i said that i helped someone understand boolean expressions, i wanted to say soething "two complex equations anded gives just a*b, this is algebra", but i forget words, stuttered some shit and just gave up. I feel so retarded now, because my English is pretty good, i have B2+ level

Wearing a skirt doesn't make a guy a girl.

Help an old lady across the street yesterday.
Wasn't easy. Bitch didn't wanna go.
Also carried my neighbor's garbage cans in for him on the way to the corner store. They were fucking heavy.

I helped my colleagues all the time. I did quit three days ago, though. Shit job.