How will they ever recover?

How will they ever recover?

Attached: 1545635408338.png (721x1016, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1551631290810.png (224x314, 61K)

>Goldman

Attached: Judíos-Champions-J.jpg (962x658, 119K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1534935126860.gif (500x491, 376K)

who cares

Yeah well, at least I don't use Android.

t. iToddlers

*Samsung hand rubbing intensifies*

(You)

Attached: 1541510573304.gif (514x900, 140K)

The difference is that iPhones are a status symbol in China, so it would be their government taking away something they want. The Huawei CEO prefers iPhones, and buys them for his family. On the other hand, Huawei is not a status symbol in the US. It might actually be the opposite with people assuming you're a poorfag for buying Chinese shit.

>status symbol
Of the poor, like it has always been. The difference being the Chinese have been pulling this "fake appearances" shit for centuries longer than amerimutts, so they recognized and didn't fall for the iShit meme nearly as much.

Attached: 1528900253107.png (870x876, 290K)

>Of the poor, like it has always been.
If forgot the CEO of Huawei, who buys iPhones for his family, was poor.

>WAHWEEE BUYIN IFONES TO STEAL OUR COMMIEFORNIA TECH REEEEEEEEEEE
>LOLOLOL LOOK DA CHINKS BUYIN OUR TECH CUZ ITS GOOD
You can't have it both ways street shitter.

Attached: 1547113324517.png (1036x1402, 378K)

Yes, actually, the Chinese can both buy our phones to steal the technology and buy them because they're good. Chinese people don't trust Chinese products. Hong Kong had to put export restrictions on milk because mainland Chinese people were buying all of it, not leaving any for locals, since the mainland Chinese didn't like getting poisoned by melamine in their locally sourced milk. Even in China, Chinese goods are seen as inferior.

>lagPhones
>good

Attached: 1533366119058.png (500x486, 288K)

Ironic image usage because Elon Musk also uses an iPhone.

Ironic post, because you poo in street.

>ipajeet banned AGAIN

Attached: 1546709962599.jpg (690x720, 77K)

based

By raising prices by 41%.

I remember some chink worker bought 99 iphones to propose to his gf. He got rejected.

Attached: 1556778520096.gif (720x404, 1.49M)

That's bullshit. I know a lot of chinese people and my girlfriend is chinese. I mean real Chinese not some immigrants. Thay are all rich and all have Iphones, ipads and macbooks. They would never buy anything else.

Yeah milk seems to be a big problem in china. A lot of chinese people in Germany make big money selling german milk powder to china.

debiru

>they recognized and didn't fall for the iShit meme nearly as much.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
user, god bless your soul.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: huawei.png (1330x740, 1.06M)

>Goldman says

Attached: 1531616631250.png (256x256, 171K)

Attached: kirin 980 2.jpg (2560x1280, 1.07M)

Apple didn't do anything

The CFO was carrying a bunch of outdated Apple products and the latest Huawei phone at the time. Rich people just don't give a fuck.

My appreciation for the Chinese grows stronger every day. Lacking in fear, ruthlessly applying the true, disregarding inane regulations and conventions in the name of actual progress. They are an ally that I wish to support.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal

based

Take, attacking the most profitable company in the world and the biggest in America will really help get hauwei back in compliance with sanctions.

Why focus on Apple "if China retaliates"?

The laughable part, the real punch-line to the US bands Huawei joke, is that Huawei is a rather large phone and laptop maker with suppliers such as Intel and AMD. Google banning them wasn't a big deal. ARM banning them wasn't' that big of a deal. Intel and specially AMD are getting screwed, specially AMD since Huawei has a larger percentage of AMDs sales than Intel. Both lost about 40 million USD in sales.

Trump and his administration managed to hurt a lot of US companies badly in one swift blow. It's quite bizarre.

based

>
Big Jow Forums conspiracy

Attached: TrumpJesus-94de1494.jpg (386x378, 99K)

You were never funny. And will never be. Enjoy your ban for spamming.

BASED CHINKS

Fuck adl sucking Mandela worshipping anti white apple fags

based

cringe

It doesn't matter, Apple has so much money they can afford suffering the storm. We're almost a year away from the elections anyways.

Cutting all ties to China would long term be the best for America and Europe. They can’t innovate at all and make shitty products. All they do is steal ip from us and sell us cheap shit. In the long run it hurts our companies far more, and all we get in return is some cheaper electronics that are garbage quality. We lose tons of jobs and end up with shit products. Short term we would end up spending a little more for better quality TVs etc, long term our economy booms, and we have much better products. And without white mans inventions to steal, and garbage to sell us, China is 100 percent fucked. We don’t need them at all, they need us badly. This board has some weird love affair with China where they pretend they aren’t bugmen who can’t innovate and make garbage products. So strange

>(((Goldman)))

>apple switches to US assembly
>majority of parts are made in US already from other sources
>china dies

It isn't a status symbol. It is a shameful display and disgraceful.

Yknow for as ugly as americunts are, I will say that orthodox jews look by far the most ugly and will probably hit bottom quicker.

Our grocery stores (in australia) had to start stockpiling baby formula out the back because Chinese students buying it all before the locals could get anything to feed their children with.
This is AFTER they stopped allowing customers to buy more than two time a day, mind you.
Apparently the non Chinese made baby formula market in China is just that lucrative, Chinese internation students are lining up outside colesworths around the nation at 5 in the morning to try and get some before it sells out for the day.

>factories workers unionize
>$10000 for a pair of airpods
>meanwhile chink continue to sell plastic crap to africa and other shithole countries.
US literally can't win this in the long run, it might be a good short term resume in Trump's 4(8) years presidency, the chinks could just wait it out and continue the slow march.

>they lose Tim Cuck as Ambassador of Good Will
I want this to happen.

Would actually make the high prices they charge justified. Making things in the us would make the quality go up massively. I’m old enough to remember when we started manufacturing shit in Asia and the quality of products took a huge nosedive. People were pretty pissed about it at the time and the general consensus was that the lower price didn’t justify such a huge drop in quality. Somehow everyone just got used to it and gave up, and now you have zoomers that even think places like China actually makes good products. All is lost

I hope Trump wins. I hate USA but I least know their tricks.
Chinks make me afraid. They cannibalize everything.

>US literally can't win this in the long run
Except they can

So much shit is made in Taiwan, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan

Lots of the iphone is already made in the US, assembled in China + modems etc

>As Cook has said multiple times in the past, key iPhone components are manufactured in the United States. Display glass for the iPhone and iPad, made by U.S. manufacturer Corning, comes from Kentucky. The Face ID module for the iPhone X comes from Texas. Various chips for Apple devices are also built in the United States, according to Cook, as is equipment for manufacturing the iPhone.

>Samsung Electronics is running six mobile phone manufacturing facilities in the six countries of Vietnam, China, India, Brazil, Indonesia, and Korea. The two plants in Vietnam have a combined annual production capacity of 240 million units.

China made shit isn't as big as you think

>people dont breast feed

Literal fucking stupid niggers

>meanwhile in the real world
>apple left holding the bag with 50,000 retail employees with no inventory to sell
>forced to fire 95% of staff and close 90% of retail locations because they're kikes and would never allow freeloading while they try to find new OEMs
>applel literally has zero revenue while bleeding 50B in operating costs every year
>all investors bail leaving applel with no fallback cushion
>applel literally hiring street shitters off the street to try and train them to assemble iphones
>applel finally gets their manufacturing back in order in india
>QA is even worse than it was before
>burned their entire piggy bank to get there
>doesn't even have any money left to restart its retail presence
>entire rest of the world has already switched since normans are fickle as fuck and have moved on to the next big fad status symbol
>applel is kill

Mac pro already made in the US

Part of china that's hard to beat is volume, pay enough and they can ramp up fast to a stupid amount.

>parts are made domestically
>parts of shipped individually to some chinkshit country for assembly
>shipped back to original country for sale
>still night and day cheaper than doing everything domestically
There is no way to domestically assemble shit for cheap. It's going to be the car manufacturing collapse all over again. In the long run we lose.

>There is no way to domestically assemble shit for cheap
>every other nation does it
>same principle as someone at amazon packing your shit
>same pay

based

>inventory just magically stops
>already making mac pro in US
>lots of parts are domestic already
>record services profits
>paying higher dividend now
>27 billion to shareholders last quarter
>245 billion in cash
>implying moving to US manufacturing wont get them help/support
>what is taiwan, korea, japan, vietnam, israel

i guess it will work out if we keep getting more and more immigrants here.
i worked at a meat packing plant when i was in high school. those pajeets could work a solid 10 hours no breaks doing the same task over and over.
amazon also have some insane quotas and everything is so tightly timed which results in a lot turnover.

Reality is not so simple. If you don't take advantage of Chinese manufacturing your competitors will and then your products won't sell because their more expensive.

Not everyone has the luxury of being able to breastfeed their children, you know.

Why not? So condemn your child to a objectively worse start in life?

mactoddlers btfo

>>inventory just magically stops
It does when 99% of your manufacturing capacity is cut off.
>>already making mac pro in US
I'm sure all 3 sales per year are really raking in the revenue.
>>lots of parts are domestic already
>parts
>>record services profits
Reduced to zero when no new iShit to sell, and all old iShit dies from throttling, overheating, bending, screen cracking, and planned obsolescence since all their services are only available on iShit.
>>paying higher dividend now
billion to shareholders last quarter
Because bleeding more money is good when you have zero revenue.
billion in cash
Wrong.
>>implying moving to US manufacturing wont get them help/support
Literally praying.
>>what is taiwan, korea, japan, vietnam, israel
Places that have either zero tech manufacturing capacity or 10x more expensive labor.

China relies on the West being aspirational (for a standard of living) but lazy and greedy.
They supply stuff (your clothes) cheap and you ignore your textile and clothing industries closing.

>I'm sure all 3 sales per year are really raking in the revenue.
>spent 100million to make 1 product
>thinks its losing money

>lots of parts are domestic already
see
>thinks they don't have 245billion in cash
>what are quarterly reports

>Places that have either zero tech manufacturing capacity

all have tech manufacturing, it's why i listed them. Samsung makes their phones in vietnam, Israel even makes intel cpus, don't' even have to explain taiwan and the rest

based

>Making things in the us would make the quality go up massively.
You're a complete idiot. Objectively, China's manufacturing and machining capacity runs on a huge spectrum, from absolute bottom barrel to the very high end. And you always get what you pay for.
You can get high quality products manufactured in china, from high end watches to high tolerance mechanical parts to whatever.
Actually, you could get higher quality for a given price, seeing that a good chunk of the cost of high quality stuff is manual inspection and quality control, and china can provide that for far cheaper.

The issue is not China's manufacturing capacity and capability. You can easily order high quality from them. But NOBODY does it. The market demand is not there for high end stuff for a premium price.
Why do you think American manufacturing -if it manages to re-establish the infrastructure and skilled labour- will create a demand for high quality, pricier products?
Remember, manufacturing was outsourced to China by market forces in the first place.

>cheering for the chinks

Apple are the chinks just as much as Huawei are

They're also behind the climate change hoax and 9-11.

I wonder how long China will wait (while damage is done to Hauwei) to ban Apple. Presumably they haven't done it yet only because they still think Trump will compromise.

Over jews? Youre god damn right I am.

They're weighing their nuclear options. The big three are (1) selling off US treasuries, (2) banning Apple and (3) cutting rare earth supplies. All of them have blowback consequences but since America doesn't care about those, China should probably get used to the idea of wielding double edged swords. Or at least learning how to deal with an enemy that just wants to watch the world burn.

fuck off Foxconn shill

>Remember, manufacturing was outsourced to China by market forces in the first place.

Yeah, for profit.

Making those things here would reduce the cost of shipping immensely and make things cheaper as long as enough automation is in place.

They're part of PRISM and spy on both the people of their country and people in foreign countries.