Where do I buy programming socks? Especially for a tall man such as myself, you see my legs seen to cramp as I code

Where do I buy programming socks? Especially for a tall man such as myself, you see my legs seen to cramp as I code

Attached: 1547569221842.jpg (2232x1256, 1.33M)

I can ship you a hangman's noose, free of charge if you want.

Sock dream extra long striped socks are the standard
Now fuck off faggot this isnt a tech thread.

>especially for a tall man such as myself
You're not a man. You're a mentally ill trannyfag. Gas yourself.

lol

Attached: 04bf7471aa0a4feeaf5ad6907719c0f7.png (500x500, 117K)

down the barrel of a 12 gauge

Fuck off and add yourself to the statistics.

Attached: 1558520874705.png (700x1007, 801K)

cope

post wallpapers

>man
I can't imagine how disappointed your father is in you.

>programming socks
>man
You're lifestyle is not okay. Hiding from the judgement of your peers in some obscure corner of the internet isn't the same thing as finding acceptance. You're a fuckup and a coward. You belong in the grave, but since I assume you're too much of a pussy to pull the trigger, go waste away your pathetic existence on Discord with the rest of the failures.

40% rate and dont live pastor the 30 years

>telling others to cope
>asking questions about crossdressing on a tech forum
wew

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

The irony in Jow Forums tards calling other people new for refusing to submit to their reddit culture will always astound me. Who do you think you're kidding?

>weeb
>tranny
>furry

you're a degenerate
A disgusting tumour on society

Attached: killme.png (501x358, 203K)

>Jow Forums
>Jow Forums
>Jow Forums
stop obsessing over that shitty board here, nobody wants to hear about it.

Nobody wants to hear you screech about your retarded politics all day, retard, but you have no problem subjecting us to that.

Anyone who thinks that OP is a degenerate must automatically be from Jow Forums and a racist and sexist

because OP has such black and white thinking that you are either a nazi or one of them

OP divides the world in two categories instead of accepting the complexity and vastly different attitudes and ideas of indviduals everyone is lumped into boxes

And anyone who disagrees with her lifestyle must automatically be a hateful bigot in that twisted logic

based

>Did not even read anons post attacking a strawman

he stated that you need to shut up about pol you automatically took that as him defending Jow Forums

you are so fucked that it is not funny

get help user

>implying I'm OP
>implying I don't just like to laugh at manchildren getting buttflustered on the internet

Programming socks is a fucking meme from like 2006 you utter fucking retard newfag. No, it's not Jow Forums because "only evil nazis would hate a proud transwoman", it's Jow Forums because a bunch of obvious newfags are screeching about how much they hate trannies in what is essentially a copypasta thread. You keep spouting this retarded strawman that only redditors hate Jow Forums, but it will never be true. You all came here in 2016, and we all fucking saw it. You're tricking nobody. You fucking retards. Go back to where you fucking came from. Kill yourself, you obnoxious niggers. I can't believe anyone would have the fucking balls to make a post like this. You might as well be wearing a shirt reading, "I am a redditor", whilst claiming everyone else in the room is new. You insufferable cunts. I sincerely hope this website goes bankrupt so that you fucking shits will finally be forced back to your fucking subreddits.

die tranny

>seething this hard
>missing the point by this far
>caring this much
i was on Jow Forums long before i was on reddit. it went irc -> totse -> zoklet -> irc -> Jow Forums -> 8ch -> reddit. i started using reddit because there are far lest posts like yours. reddit actually discusses the topic at hand and really doesn't censor people in the large majority of subreddits. they only delete spastic autismo posts like yours which is why you probably hate it so much. i use Jow Forums for the memes and reddit and stackoverflow for info/discussion. i'm glad your uncontrollable autism is censored elsewhere and you've been trapped here like a rat. the internet doesn't need you shitting up every forum.

Can vouch for these, the OS size fits me as a 6'2 lanklord and would still fit if I was like 6'8 desu.. Don't be fat though or they won't fit at all.

>implying i'm not jerking it at the thought

First of all, only autists and losers with something to prove will recite their fucking internet autobiography.
Second, you're being awfully proud for a bunch of Internet jokes you didn't come up. You're not funny nor interesting , you're doing it wrong, and you're not even supposed to be here. Kill yourself, go away, or just fester here in this terrible thread. Makes no difference to anything.

thanks. i enjoyed writing it, i'm glad you enjoyed reading it, too.

gas yourself faggot

AHHHHH IM FUCKING SO LONELY

Attached: 1555185783430.png (434x503, 414K)

the first thing I thought when I saw that pic was
>wow how lucky he got a person to pass time with even if they're both freaks
I think I've reached the bottom of the barrel if I start envying programming socks trannies

Attached: 1533969629696.jpg (720x701, 40K)

>cute
>comfy
>lewd
Damn, I wish I had all this waiting for me at home.

Attached: Flash Sweat.png (225x225, 80K)

Just kill yourself already, tranny, no one likes you

You want one or two cute gf(male)?

As long as they like me

Attached: Mare.png (403x918, 287K)

This

Please die.

>The irony in Jow Forums tards calling other people new for refusing to submit to their reddit culture will always astound me.
I never called anyone new and I am no Jow Forumstard either. I just want the trannies back in their containment areas. Too many boards have been ruined.

>Who do you think you're kidding?
Who do you think you're kidding when you dress like a woman? You will never look like the anime girls you roleplay as.

Attached: 1555261055036.png (750x750, 195K)

>double the fun when you're around
>keep each other entertained when you're not

i don't even like gays but i hope they're in an exclusive, monogamous relationship. Infidelity is worse than faggotry

I hear there's a 40% off sale

I want a bf so bad fuck

Are you a qt trap? I'll gladly use your holes as my cum dumpster but I'm not taking you out on any dates fag.

I said bf not fuckboy

you are mentally ill, probably a faggot

you are mentally ill, surely a faggot

Same shit

>programming socks
>nothing about programming on screen
These are casual socks. Someone post real work socks.

> reddit actually discusses the topic at hand and really doesn't censor people in the large majority of subreddit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1552606027319 cute programmer.png (800x1149, 999K)

Be a good tranny and just end yourself

Don't worry about the guys here.

They are just jealous they'll never be as good as you.

:)

I'd be gay if I could live like this desu

like dogs

at the Microsoft store, of course

Attached: dsc_3606.jpg (1200x675, 540K)

pls tell me they are girls

hownew.ru

sure they are, user

plenty of girls have cocks

ever heard of the feminine penis?

Thats a couple right there.

Now there is nothing wrong with this. Males will become quazi females to fill the void feminism has created

Why is this thread still up, fucking faggots.

I bet those won't even reach my kneecaps.

Attached: 1554745802538.jpg (1970x1430, 2.15M)

bullet to the head seems easy than this

Attached: 1558294812847.png (2156x1722, 2.73M)

I don't care about being a girl, I just want to look cute as a boy and keep my dick

how much do you weigh

based af

Based. Trannies are mentally-ill. Cute crossdressing if you have the look and physique is the true redpill.

>open clover to go on trap thread on /b/
>Jow Forums comes up with trap thread on top

i love this board

The penis is a wonderful genital, especially uncut (pun intended).

imagine being a faggot

you don't even need to imagine, user

Attached: Y9hFe92F82YENHO1EC74goy_zEwIGfqax_iG6FEHOxY.jpg (815x611, 86K)

I hate you and your kind.

show penis

based and trappilled
tfw no trap gf

Attached: 1557478151854.jpg (900x642, 78K)

I liked sockdreams but to be fair I did only use it once and rarely crossdress these days and even when I do I'm usually in leggings so I'm not wearing programming socks. Also I don't do much programming.

I legitimatelly feel bad for those poor faggots, they wont have kids or have anyone to take care of them when there old, they will die of aids or some werid shit they incubated in their bodies from all those years of faggin or fucking animals.

Not to mention all the hurt they case on mum & dad because of their faggotry... I bet they get bullied hard at school for being faggots or trannies, not to mention fugly.

Attached: 1557211220411.jpg (583x1508, 352K)

so ' having a battlestation is super gay?

educate fucking macho

>bullied hard at school
are you underage

no but those socks and that furfag wallpaper cancer sure is.

Also ignore the other dude being a total faggot.

>IN B4 ALL THOSE FREE (You)s

Attached: 1558289145397.png (1000x1300, 398K)

What exactly is wrong with polygamy?
Are you saying that Mormons are worse than fags?
Not saying I disagree.

You forgot the pink vaio laptop you filthy sodomite

Attached: 01717_jfzprFasWIH_1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 101K)

Literally no boards have been ruined by trannies. You're ruining this board right now with your incoherent conspiracy theory spam about discord trolls, though.

>having kids
are you some sort of a faggot?

>Won't have kids
>Hurt they cause on Mum and Dad
So basically every Jow Forums user then?

fair enough. carry on

Attached: 1554489314375.gif (500x278, 996K)

>You're not a man. You're a mentally ill trannyfag. Gas yourself.
Calm down, it's a meme you LARPing sperg.

Me too, but this is Jow Forums, not some semi-lewd chat room. Take it to /v/ or /a/.

Attached: image.jpg (2622x1870, 1.01M)

>feminism has created
Malthusian Endgame you mean.

>bullied hard at school for being faggots
Jow Forums incarnate!

Got mine off aliexpress, but you might want to look for some local shops. The "universal size" ones can be quite short, so you might have to stretch them quite hard to get them to go over your knees. I don't know if anyone sells these in more sizes than a single "universal" one. It kind of sucks, but they should be still good enough to take meme pics with.

Attached: haskell.jpg (1931x1300, 1012K)

Tranny website

Attached: trap_bathroom.jpg (680x503, 79K)

>not wearing medical grade embolism socks
Amateurs

Wait, they're even tighter? They might feel even better to wear, too bad they don't have horizontal stripes on them.

Out of curiousity how tall are you, how much were they and which did you get?

I'm about 6 feet, and I got these for

>2 years
>1 kernel release
It looks as fake as it can get.

Shit, 6'4" here wanting socks I can actually wear, I'll keep looking for my dumb meme socks