Why are these processors so slow...

Why are these processors so slow? I thought androids just turned to shit then I switched to a Pixel and everything seemed buttery smooth like the latest iPhone.

Attached: images (2).jpg (751x408, 16K)

>lagPhone
>smooth

Attached: 1556471122996.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

>hey look it has cool animations

Exynos is fine. Touchwiz is not fine.

ADHD children measuring insignificant miliseconds

>3X the cost
>3X slower
>good
iToddlers everyone.

Attached: 1558545645365.png (1114x1214, 828K)

Lately their CPUs are better, but snapdragon have been beating them on the GPU side.

Don't fucking leave us hanging

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1537808601276.gif (540x540, 279K)

based

Blobby mess from a forked in house kernel.

Exynos, MediaTek, Baytrail socs, and PowerVR(gpu) should be avoided at all costs.

Currently using An S8. Those exynos were very similiar in performance when compared to the S8 snapdragon,

In the S10 there is apparently an immense difference between the Exynos and the snapdragon variant. Where the snapdragon outperformce the Exynos in speed and battery life

SnapDragon, Vivante(gpu), Marvell, TI, Allwinner are all really well supported.
Amlogic(in progress)

I'm speaking in terms of upstream Linux kernel btw.
Relevent for people who want to use mainline Linux on their phones.

What?
You are not OP right?

Nope.
I'm saying don't buy a phone with exynos or the other socs I listed if you want to use ubuntutouch/sailfishos

The SOC is fine, it's that Samsung's skin is still an absolute utter dogshit. Imagine if they spent money improving instead of hiring shills to gaslight. Yeah, they've bee saying the lag is finally gone this time for the last 6 years straight.

Attached: 1533564254636.png (291x317, 19K)

>ubuntutouch/sailfishos
Wondering how many people actually use that.
Its so much worse than stock android in every way

Sorry but no comparison. They are different apps running different code on different OSs.

>miliseconds
if you mean thousands of milliseconds, then what's the problem?