Prepare for history to be made

Prepare for history to be made

Attached: 6732z4z8k7031.png (1080x1080, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnW7VE1wTwk
pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/Windows-10-Security-Patch-Slowed-Intel-Core-i9-9900K-in-Pix4D-Metashape-RealityCapture-1461/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1547051816101.jpg (1021x503, 168K)

Attached: 1502831978496.jpg (700x565, 73K)

My body is ready

Attached: DrLisaSuPyroCosplay.jpg (544x584, 39K)

Say it with me:
1.5 EXAFLOP SUPERCOMPUTER IN 2021

>In June 2018, all supercomputers on the list combined have broken the 1 exaFLOPS mark.
and three years later one single supercomputer will have surpassed that.

>streamed at 3 morning bongs
Fuck sake.

at least you don't need a loicense to watch it

My body is ready for mommy

Now I'd buy their products even more. Thanks based Hitler

this doesnt even make sense, intel chips set themselves on fire

1.5 EXAFLOP SUPERCOMPUTER IN 2021

> Monday morning, 4:15 AM in Middle Europe

Fuck this shit

historic levels of disappointment

that's this sunday right? so this evening est.

Really hoping for cheap-ish
8Core-16Thread that overclocks to at least 4.6GHz+ All Core to upgrade my R5 1600.

Hope Navi is somewhat competitive to GPU's up to RTX 2070-2080 and is priced a bit lower. I don't give a shit about 2080Ti performance levels for now (1440p 75Hz monitor).

jej forgot to add, i'm still using an R9 290.

lmao why not just use UTC at that point

I'll probably miss the stream but if I wake up afterwards and the 3850X hasn't been announced I'll be disappointed.

I hope this one isn't as disappointing as the last one.

>will be stuck at work
Son of a CUNT

fuck
i'm flying out to dominican republic really really early monday morning

It's been 7 years since I bought my 4770K and I can't wait to get my shiny new 3700X, DDR4 and new motherboard.

From 4.4 to 5ghz gonna be great.

wtf intel, my 9900k is now a r5 3600x

Attached: 1558442131939.jpg (1686x600, 188K)

same boat as you except on a 3770k instead
the bottleneck is real
we're not as bad as other people have it, but still

Yeah the bottleneck is def there, I think mainly in RAM speeds, but I've gaming at 1440p and with a 1080ti so I haven't felt the need great enough to get something until now.

I feel, from the leaks and reveals thus far, that the 3700X will also last 7 or more years.

>I think mainly in RAM speeds, but I've gaming at 1440p and with a 1080ti
hey, same
my husband and i have the same rigs, only difference is he has a 1080ti and i've got 980ti in SLI
but you're right, even with the 2400MHz RAM, it still bottlenecks in newer games
i've got it slightly worse because SLI is becoming less and less suported for newer games

If they get a well priced 2080ti, it will be the next 7970HD, it will get better each gen like the 7970HD is still doing (at old gaymes, it performs a little bit better than it did before, in some, and in vulkan shit it gets to 1050ti/570 levels)
Well,i didn't think thay can manage to do that, probably what you said, just another Vega 56/64, but this time with a good price from the beginning.

I will jump from a non OC hasswell to that 8/16 at 4,6~5GHz.

>British Summer Time

Why do bongs have different times for different seasons?

>i7 4790 4GHz all core, 4,2 single core
>24GB 2170MHz RAM
>1080ti
>1440@144
AMD pls, deliver

when AMD comes out with $99 6-core Ryzen3 chips, how hard is it going to devalue all of Intel's cpu's of the past 8 years?

Is it going to be like how you can buy a q6600/e8400 for under $10?

The acronym stands for "Bullshit"

>4AM
I am not waking up that early.

on the bright side all news will be ready for our consumption.

>If they get a well priced 2080ti
still too much, to be well priced it needs to be 15% tops above current 2080 pricing. won't happen.

because sunset and sunrise happen at different times in winter and summer and it helps to save on electricity a bit. welcome to round earth.

im gona be laughing at you ayyyymd tards when there is no new information about zen2, at best you'll get 5 second tech demo at the end showing it having equal performance to a similarly price intel cpu.

motherboards surface left and right, it's coming july, august
epyc 2 will be (paper)launched on computex

If intel will launch the promised 10nm gen I'm buying their CPU instead. AMD made us wait too long and they delay the main selling point- Apu.

Buy AMD stocks while they are still

Why the fuck would a broad need a gaming PC?
Get back to kitchen woman and if you are a faggot then day of the rope should be near for you.

Child, hush

What a pathetic post. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

Anyone else not excited because AMD has disappointed everytime?
I think they will just stick more cores with slight improvement in IPC.
Zen+ performs like 4970 at best in gaming so best they can do is get it to 7700 level, no way they can get to coffee lake level that would be a huge jump.
Also they will definitely bump up the prices.

they won't go above $35 for couple more quarters

Look at twitch audience over here, don't you kids have to watch your favourite IRL streamer.

Maybe you should go play some games instead of watching other people play them you loser.

Puertorican here, hope you eat delicious food there. Those guys make so many good things.

Attached: 1489296568445.jpg (1920x1800, 831K)

I'm not a zoomer so no I don't watch others play unlike you white knights.
Got triggered over something which is a reality, women don't have attention span to play video games. Only reason they even try is to make money or to get attention.

>4am where I am

Attached: okay.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

>3700X will also last 7 or more years.
Disagree desu. At the rate AMD is going we could be seeing possible implementation of raytracing using CPU cores. We're getting Zen 3 next year, and the rumors surrounding that are spicy. Not doubling, but still increasing core count per generation might skew things. That is, unless AMD become greedy kikes and stagnate until Intel figures out chiplets.

Why did you get triggered over a "my husband" comment? Are you that much of a directionless zoomer trying to fit in?
This is a technology thread, if you want to be a pathetic faggot go somewhere else.

You could be right, but at the rate that low quality ray tracing is being adopted, I don't feel it would justify another CPU change within that 7 years. I'd be better off upgrading my GPU which I think would be more cost effective if the goal was ray tracing.

>raytracing using CPU cores
??? You're not talking about real time raytracing for gaymes are you?

it's possible in theory.

3600g ray-tracing confirmed

Whatever I said is correct and you cannot deny it, you can white knight like a sōyboy as much as you want.

Most media outlets seem to agree that 16C/32T SKUs won't be announced initially, so you'll probably be disappointed, then.

That would make me really sad ;_;

Hmm

It's really not. Raytracing is almost a pure volume problem that needs to be brute forced and CPUs just don't have enough throughput to do it unless the resolution is very low

Attached: time_to_stop.jpg (598x448, 33K)

Woah man I have that card as well. Bought it like 5 years ago and it's still kicking. Then again, I am not really playing any modern games anyway...

>Gonna buy some of the recent Ryzen stuff for much cheaper once all the new shit is announced

Fuck yeah, I'm super keen

Attached: centralpepeunit.jpg (712x705, 137K)

OI CUNT WHERES YOR YOOTYUBE LOISCENS?

Attached: 1554894322939.jpg (1300x866, 114K)

already priced in m8

You do realise that, no you aren't trolling, people aren't triggered, we're mostly just slightly bewildered at how outright idiotic you are being.

holy shit those are tig ol bitties!!!

The issue, however, is that the algorithms are fairly divergent and thus aren't a great match for GPUs either, which is why even noVidya needed to add special hardware just that singular purpose.

>I'm not totally not triggered I'm just a regular sōyboy who believes in equality and feminism

Can you take your lame as fuck posts elsewhere you pathetic soiboy

> If intel will launch the promised 10nm gen I'm buying their CPU instead.
> AMD made us wait too long

Intel has been delaying 10nm for what? 5 years?

Attached: full retard.jpg (560x463, 44K)

it is possible, technical throughput limitations is another thing, that is why user suggested that 16c could do it as GPU support
youtube.com/watch?v=BnW7VE1wTwk

now see in 3-5 years, DDR5, PCi-e 5.0, whatever CPUs got to offer(intel adopting chiplets or something else? who knows)
CPUs will have somewhat decent chance at ray tracing

it definitely wont reach the 2080 as navi is mid-end and they still want to sell the VII

>and they still want to sell the VII
do they? pretty sure they know nobody wants that card outside someone who needs 16Gb VRAM.

the 1 RAM channel per chiplet is gonna hurt it

pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/Windows-10-Security-Patch-Slowed-Intel-Core-i9-9900K-in-Pix4D-Metashape-RealityCapture-1461/

apparently amd already had send ryzen 2 to reviewers(check the comments)

>Going to be at work during the conference

Attached: 1449794376717.jpg (720x540, 82K)

was too many comments right there to find one you meant. mind to make a screenshot?

i bet Intel will try 2.5/3D stacking instead of chiplets, not only for mobile but desktop also
source: my ass

Perhaps not the actual ray tracing, but before you can trace anything you need to build an acceleration structure to efficiently traverse the scene, and that's usually done on the CPU.
I've written an implementation of an algorithm for building a bounding volume hierarchy that's parallelized to shit (it builds a big BVH out of many tiny BVH treelets and you can build those treelets in parallel) and will eat every core it can get. Scales well with more cores.
The faster you can build that acceleration structure, the more complex your scenes can be. And that's not the only part of a game that needs to run on the CPU, so building that structure will need to share resources with the rest of the game that's CPU-bound.

And ray tracing itself is perfectly possible on CPU. Maybe it doesn't have the sheer amount of parallel units, but each individual unit is incredibly more powerful. It's not all downsides.

sounds gay

Attached: ince.png (500x474, 75K)

>AMD made us wait too long
You must be trolling or not old enough to be here

Have sex

can we drop this reddit-tier shit

Stop being triggered fucking idiot

I'm just tired of it

>epyc 2 will be (paper)launched on computex
Rome is getting hardlaunched there.
Early shipment is happening now.

literally the second comment..

So hyped. 7nm, the first big node jump in a long time.
The last cpu launch that meant anything was probably the original ryzen launch since there was finally competition in the cpu space.
It's just been incremental launch after incremental launch from both sides.

Shit, my 2600k has to last till 2021 when Intel actually releases their "counter" to new Zens. I'll probably wait, so I'll have solid choices from both camps.

Attached: 1554646243185.png (321x321, 7K)

Upgrading is more about what you want, WHEN you want to upgrade. There's been solid options for at least 1-2 years now. 8700K, 2700X, 9700K and now 3700X.

If i wanted to upgrade last year I'd have gotten a 9700K, but I'm upgrading this year so I'll a 3700X.

NGC is 2023 thing.

AMD already publicly demoed a Zen 2 65w TDP (like the 2700, not the 2700x) 8-core beating a 9900k in Cinebench R15. Since a 95w version will obviously be faster (less than linearly, but still somewhat) than the 65w version, AMD has already publicly proven they can beat the 9900k core per core and thread per thread.

I'm been waiting for anudda shoah since before zen was released. The AMD keynotes so far had been meh. Still have that ces aftertaste. All the leaks points to them closing the gap tomorrow. Will they finally deliver?

Attached: 1541549628171.png (540x784, 144K)

12 hours left

Attached: 1458597381222.jpg (300x300, 21K)

If they're already sending out review copies the launch might be closer than we think. Probably early June.

Attached: sWzcl4K.png (1217x219, 29K)

36 and a half retard

>tfw lost track of time

Attached: 1553650401862.jpg (424x426, 27K)