NEET Attorney, Programmer here. Why am I hated?

I am a NEET attorney, and a programmer as well.

Half my (extended) family hates me and thinks I'm a "fucking idiot".

The educated side of the family does not hate me.

My programming for one project alone, which I brought up from 18 weapons to over 200 weapons, is worth 4 to 6 million dollars according to the source lines of code calculator that the linux devs use.
moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

(Not to mention the mapping, 3d modeling, textures, pixel art, and music I produce)
(A very small sample of the 100+ models I've made over the years: blendswap.com/user/MikeeUSA2 )

I also have marble floors in my domicile (because I cut and placed them down, with border vs 45 degree angle placement), finished 1/3rd of the house myself (the unfinished areas), I am hated for this aswell ("trying to upstage us!"). I'm also handy with the coping saw to make properly installed crown molding.

I reminded the LKML that non-exclusive free licenses are revocable since they are not supported by consideration (and obeying a pre-existing duty doesn't cut it), which triggered about 30 articles on the topic 6 months ago.

lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/20/444

(and here's more recent:
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/3/698
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/4/334
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/7/1312
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/9/434
)

You know why I'm hated? (Tell me)
I think it might be because I do whatever I want, and study what I want, while they work 1 job for a boss all their days, learn nothing, and want others to join their misery.

Oh and because I accept and support YHWH's allowance that men may marry cute young girls (white men hate this: MUUUHH WHITE WUUMAN) (YHWH allows men to marry young girls: Devarim chapter 22 verse 28 (na'ar (hebrew masoretic text: child)) (padia (greek septuagint: child)) (puella (latin vulgate: young girl)))

Attached: coopa-druga.jpg (960x536, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/20/444,
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/3/698
scholarship.law.duke.edu/faculty_scholarship/1857/
amazon.com/Open-Source-Licensing-Software-Intellectual/dp/0131487876
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=243237
dvidshub.net/news/47641/marines-teach-nawa-students-dodgeball-first-girl-attends-school
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> >NEET attorney
>So you passed the bar... and then proceeded to not do a damn thing with it?
Correct. All pro-bono work, including PSA's such as: lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/20/444, lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/3/698

Just like my opensource work.

>My guess is that this is because your family has to pay for your life nesessities, while your meme "jobs"are a child's play IRL.
They do not. The extended family that hates me does not pay a dime for me.

>Live on your own dime, and noone will give a fuck about you.
Indifference is worse than hatred.

>For how smart you claim to be, you're pretty fucking stupid.
>NEET means "Not in Employment, Education, or Training"
>If you make money being an attorney and programmer, you are self employed and not a NEET.
I fit the definition of NEET; I don't make money. All my legal work contributes to the destruction of unstable (incorrectly executed) edifices. I don't get anything from it, other than satisfaction.

>You might have achieved good things, but that doesn't mean you aren't a fucking idiot. Have you never once asked any of the family that feels that way why they do, or considered that while skilled in your field, you might be painfully ignorant of another that common people are familiar with? Don't ever let your achievements blind yourself to your weaknesses.

My fields include Programming, Law, Construction, Music, and Art.
I particularly like Construction and Programming.

> >I am hated for this aswell ("trying to upstage us!")
>Answering your question quite nicely there.
>
>Not being another beer-swilling fat idiot overtaxed with even following the plot of a TV show makes them look pretty bad in comparison.

Is this the reason?

i’m not reading this shit i came here to argue about gentoo

Gentoo is good only if it has the grsec patch to the kernel.

this is a neat post. even if bait it's nicely structured. however why did you cross post on Jow Forums if you read that board i would say that's part of your problem, it's filled with redditors, dementia boomers and schizo doomers rn.
sooooo... you're smart enough to know why youre family hates you but perhaps not emotionally mature enough to accept it? i would suggest spending some time in prayer and meditation, attending a church of your choice, and speaking to a well recommended therapist. you need to confront and process the underlying themes supporting the emotions you are projecting here. you seem very talented and have a lot to offer the world if you so choose! these feelings of inadequacy (your family hates) are not healthy for your self esteem and quite frankly you need no validation from anyone, including family if you are an emotionaly mature adult at this point. also don't use words like domicile, very anachronistic for internetspeak. funny guy, i like you user. now go out and use those skills to improve your state of mind.

Attached: wow.png (366x257, 69K)

nice blog

based autistic user posts this same garbage shitting up the board

Crabs in a bucket, envy, easy probable cause for...

>Oh and because I accept and support YHWH's allowance that men may marry cute young girls (white men hate this: MUUUHH WHITE WUUMAN) (YHWH allows men to marry young girls: Devarim chapter 22 verse 28 (na'ar (hebrew masoretic text: child)) (padia (greek septuagint: child)) (puella (latin vulgate: young girl)))
oh, ok, you should have started with explaining you were an active predatory pedo

Have sex

you sound more like NEET aristocrat

14 year old boy pretending to be a lawyer, adult, and programmer....

yeah... pass.

>All pro-bono work, including PSA's such as: lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/20/444, lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/3/698
Where are your authorities?

Either some crazy ass larp or yet another countless example that having high IQ turns you into spergy bugmen

>Where are your authorities?
You know very well that such would be a case of first impression in nearly any jurisdiction.
Tell me how many times anyone has sued regarding a free license revocation, and had the court invalidate such a thing. I know of non. The opposition has not been able to cite any such case either.

For legal articles and treatises that agree: no consideration from GPL free-taker, no contract, revocable by the copyright holder:
scholarship.law.duke.edu/faculty_scholarship/1857/
amazon.com/Open-Source-Licensing-Software-Intellectual/dp/0131487876
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=243237

Do you believe that the requirement for valid consideration to create a contract has been invalidated in the US?

Do you believe that Illusory Promises are enforceable?

Do you believe the the Pre Existing Duty rule has been invalidated in the US?

If you're so food at programming and are an attorney, why are you still unemployed?

Here's one objection to the idea that the GPL is revocable that is often repeated:

>I'm pretty sure this guy is wrong, however no definitive statement will ever be made until the issue reaches the highest court that will hear a case. The USA is a common law country where the federal judges are appointed. What is and is not legal in something with no previous precedent is almost entirely based on subjective interpretation of the court at the time of hearing the case.
>
>
>The idea that this consideration is not fulfilled by the GPL because of no monetary settlement is not only subjective, but has precedent against it (the license has been upheld in court as a valid contract.) From wikipedia (for the sake of removing jargon,)
>
>The court in Currie v Misa declared consideration to be a \u201cRight, Interest, Profit, Benefit, or Forbearance, Detriment, Loss, Responsibility\u201d. Thus, consideration is a promise of something of value given by a promissor in exchange for something of value given by a promisee; and typically the thing of value is goods, money, or an act.
>
>The GPL does in fact qualify as mutual consideration based on the fact that the holder of copy rights gives permission for derivative works under a hard condition that you cannot exercise those rights without releasing the derivative code under the same license. You do not have to have money change hands to satisfy consideration, and since there is the explicit forbearance of releasing a derivative work without the same licensing, there is consideration.

Here is the response to that objection:

Obeying a pre-existing duty is not valid consideration.

The licensee has a pre-existing duty to obey copyright law, without
permission from the copyright holder he may not
use/modify/make-derivative-works-of/distribute/distribute-derivative-works-of.
That permission is what he is attempting to "contract" for. Saying one
will follow those permissions is not valid consideration to "pay" for
those permissions. Promising not to violate the copyright holder's
rights -by promising to only use the copyrighted works as freely
permitted by the copyright holder, is not valid consideration as that is
a pre-existing duty.

The licensee does not have an independent nor pre-existing right to create derivative works. By default he is barred from that. The licensee is trying to "contract" for this restriction to be lessened into a permission to create derivative works and to distribute those derivative works as permitted by the copyright holder (memorialized in the license text.) Offering adherence to the license and not violating the copyright owner's copyright is not sufficient consideration: it is a pre-existing duty and also the "thing" you are trying to contract for. A permission for which you have paid: nothing.

The licensee is not required to create any derivative works, nor is he permitted to outside of the license: a permission that was given for nothing. The licensee is not "giving up" his right to create and distribute derivative works as he wishes in exchange for the license grant: he does not posses such a right to begin with.

> If you're so food at programming and are an attorney, why are you still unemployed?
What will I get for being employed?
What do I get for trading the time I can spend programming a game I enjoy?

>My programming for one project alone, which I brought up from 18 weapons to over 200 weapons, is worth 4 to 6 million dollars according to the source lines of code calculator that the linux devs use.
The fuck are you smoking?
The reason your family hates you is because no one gives a fuck about the money you're "capable" of making, they care about the money you do make.

You don't even get to marry a cute young virgin girl either: white men think liking cute girls is "gay", and they do all they can to slaughter any culture that allows it.

God, what an insufferable asshole.

If the linux programmers can claim linux is worth infinite money based on that calculator, I can use the same calculator to tally what it would cost to hire people to program what I've programmed.

>The reason your family hates you is because no one gives a fuck about the money you're "capable" of making, they care about the money you do make.
Why? What's in it for me? What does that money get me?

You don't even get to marry a cute young virgin girl either: white men think liking cute girls is "gay", and they do all they can to slaughter any culture that allows it

>If the linux programmers can claim linux is worth infinite money based on that calculator, I can use the same calculator to tally what it would cost to hire people to program what I've programmed.
I guess, but if no one buys what you've programmed then you just lost a shitload of money.
>Why? What's in it for me? What does that money get me?
When your parents die, you get to not live on the street.

Expound on you opinion. Why do you think such?

>I guess, but if no one buys what you've programmed then you just lost a shitload of money.

Incorrect: you hold unliquidated capital equal to the value. Do you not understand Generally Accepted Accounting Principals?

>When your parents die, you get to not live on the street.
Why would I care if I were dead when I'll never be paid a cute young girl?

You know I am a licensed attorney, right?
I can just go out and get a jerrb if needed.

Why should I trade my time for nothing?
No cute young girls allowed by the proud white man: only roastie whores.

What does that money get me?

What do you think of the fact that I've been able to "waste" 4 to 6 million dollars of developer time making something I like, while you donate your life to making something you do not like but your boss demands?

Give me your perspective. Do you like being a slave to help your boss and your master (your wife)? Are you glad you don't get a cute young girl but must "make do" with what you are allowed? And that you must pay dearly for it?

Many thanks.

As a white man, I see you honor your heretical religion by rejecting YHWH's law.

> >Oh and because I accept and support YHWH's allowance that men may marry cute young girls (white men hate this: MUUUHH WHITE WUUMAN) (YHWH allows men to marry young girls: Devarim chapter 22 verse 28 (na'ar (hebrew masoretic text: child)) (padia (greek septuagint: child)) (puella (latin vulgate: young girl)))

>oh, ok, you should have started with explaining you were an active predatory pedo

Nope, I obey your white man's law: and I hate you for it.

Weirdest larp I've seen in my life. Emotionally stunted pedo attorney who mods games and writes like Ignatius J. Reilly. Not sure why this exists.

>Have sex
White men banned young virgin brides. They proudly slaughter any country that allows such. They are pure enemies of YHWH.

>you sound more like NEET aristocrat
Oh?

Explain?

My theory is that OP is method acting for a book he's planning to write.

Nope. I'm a licensed attorney and a programmer.

I would like to know why the FSF and SFConservancy believe that "Free" is valuable consideration, that the Pre-Existing Duty Rule does not exist, and that Illusory Promises are enforcable.

Why do they believe this?

The GPL is revocable.

kek

Cirno

Attached: cirno.gif (500x281, 1.46M)

I assume OP's family is fairly wealthy considering according to themselves, have no income, yet have a home and can afford the materials and equipment to furnish it.

Anyone else like coopa?

Attached: coopa-druaga3.jpg (205x246, 8K)

Coopa

Attached: coopaca4e8f034f9c97badfe--costumes-series.jpg (195x391, 18K)

NOBODY likes those disgusting poorly drawn pedo cartoons and NOBODY likes YOU

No figurine :(

Attached: coopa-druaga.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>NOBODY likes those disgusting poorly drawn pedo cartoons
Indeed: all men are nobody's : just worker slaves for the "white wuman". And the nobodys do like the pedo cartoons.

> and NOBODY likes YOU
I like me.

I wonder what he's thinking.

I wonder what she's thinking.

dvidshub.net/news/47641/marines-teach-nawa-students-dodgeball-first-girl-attends-school

Just before the game had finished, an 8-year-old girl arrived to the school with three other young boys, who quickly joined the group of students while she kept her distance outside the compound.

After the game, the school's Pashto interpreter returned and students went back to their studies. They recited and wrote Pashto numbers and then took on coloring assignments requiring them to pair the numbers to colors and color in the appropriate areas. The girl slowly and cautiously made her way into the compound and joined the class already in session.

"We were so excited to have our first female student," said Anstine. "She was scared at first, but I think she had a good time. I hope we will see more girls come to school and start their education."

Attached: afghan_girl_and_marine.jpg (1000x658, 160K)

Attached: afghan_g.jpg (982x674, 401K)

I wrote out a massive reply questioning your lifestyle choices and deleted it on accident. FWIW it was entirely polite, but it boiled down to this:

Why "young girls"? Wouldn't you prefer to date women you would plan your future with?