When did it become ok for websites to ask for your full name?

When did it become ok for websites to ask for your full name?

Attached: 1544844750010.jpg (960x408, 40K)

Never, they just did it anyways

Biggus Dickus.

Anybody got the comparison between old YT advising you not to share your real name and new YT trying to link your profile to your identity?

Racism is bad

here you go fren

Attached: 1543757249141.jpg (1436x674, 218K)

Thanks, user.

>racism is bad
Why? And why does it seem to be okay when anyone besides whites do it?

no it isn`t

Attached: nop.png (488x401, 53K)

fuck linux and fuck racism

Attached: racisimp.png (246x369, 40K)

Why can't you tell me one good reason why it's bad? Should be easy if it's such a clear and obvious answer.

It's rude

Attached: 1558670405450.gif (650x450, 9K)

It's also rude to say shit like "Oi ya fackin white dog cunt, give me a fackin ciggie or I cut ya fackin throat, I know you have one you racist white cunt". And having shit like that shouted at you many many times throughout your life is what causes racism. No one is born racist, and most people aren't even raised to be racist. My parents were vere PC when I was a kid.

No, other ethnicities don't get away with it.

As to why it's bad, it's bad for your brain. It's a bias against people that you should be working with to improve the quality of life.

>Is only racist because some dudes called him a whiteboii when he was nine

Hahaha how did I know this was the origin of all fashies before you said anything? Absolutely cucked.

In my experience it's extremely frequent. Every ethnicity hates every other ethnicity in general. Asians absolutely can't stand arabs, abos and africans can't stand asians, everyone hates Indians and they're constantly fucking with each other.
>it's a bias
Yes it is. I know being an abo doesn't necessarily mean you're a criminal or you're going to stab me, but I'm not a fucking idiot and I know that the chances of it are orders of magnitude higher than some asian with the round glasses doing it.
>improve the quality of life
The more nonwhites come here the more quality of life goes down. When you have a nation that's sitting at x units of quality of life and you bring in a huge population with 25% of x, both the original and the new population are going to start creeping towards the middle. The only people benefitting are employers and they're also the ones with the means to spread misinfo about the "benefits" of people who don't get along living together.
Funny how it's suddenly a joke when you do it but if I called you a nigger it would be the biggest tragedy in the world and you'd need therapy for your PTSD. Having my life threatened for change/cigarettes happened probably hundreds of times and I know 99% of the time it's just loud shouting.
But one time I got a knife pulled on me by an abo I sat next to on the bus. I heard the alarm bells in my head before I sat down but I perceived it as an evil or bad part of me because that's how my parents raised me. "Never judge a book by its cover, so even though he smells horrible, is putting his feet up and covering his face with his hood he has the same chance of doing some shit to you as some guy in a suit".
I might have been naive at the time but I'm not a retard so I won't do it again.
Stop tying to make it look like racists want to eradicate everyone else or whatever schizo shit your fat woke aunt is telling you. We just don't want to have anything to do with you.

>being this delusional

Attached: 1407183741433.png (326x494, 34K)

xd that was epic

Much of what you're saying is wrong, fren.

every race has its place

Incontentia Buttocks

Shouldn't be too hard to pinpoint exactly which parts are wrong and to tell me exactly why.

>No, other ethnicities don't get away with it.
lol

Yep, that's how I became racist too, as well as most of my friends and family who used to be naive libtards like me. Nothing makes you more racist than actually starting to interact with the other races. Before we only knew them from TV where they seem to be portrayed as much more polite and much less smelly than they are.

Iona Computer

When Facebook became mainstream.

Very low iq post.

>debate me at Jow Forums about racism
Fuck off faggot and take your shit to back to Jow Forums

I didn't ask you to debate me. If you're gonna tell me I'm wrong, tell me why. Otherwise there is zero point in posting that shit. I could just do the same and say "no u".
>posts political bait on Jow Forums
>gets a response
>m-muh Jow Forums boogeyman, everyone who's a racist is also a Jow Forums poster, it literally doesn't exist outside of fourchannel's Jow Forums board
>[spoiler]but at the same time every white person is a nazi

Thats true UwU! Everyone knows that the purpose of the black man is to suck and lubricate the cute penis of his black lover ogoo~~~

Attached: bbc4bbm.jpg (1280x747, 187K)

>getting this mad

Attached: 978696.jpg (494x331, 27K)

You're foul.

for some reason, gay black men don't look right.

That's just your retarded racism speaking. Faggots doesn't look right in any color, that's why they go in the bog.

>inside the mind of a racist