Ryzen 3000

What do you think the leak that he didn't want to reveal was?

Attached: video.png (415x358, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.amd.com/community/gaming/blog/2018/10/05/previewing-dynamic-local-mode-for-the-amd-ryzen-threadripper-wx-series-processors
youtube.com/watch?v=rhA_DbxfBsg
iqtestprep.com/iq-scores-explained/
wccftech.com/amd-zen-2-6-core-cpu-benchmark-leaked-faster-than-ryzen-7-2700x-in-geekbench-4/
tomshardware.com/news/nvidia-amd-navi-3080-4080-5080-trademarks,39435.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>AdoredTV

Shot in the dark, some kind of special mode (maybe "gaming mode" or something) that boosts single core performance.

Attached: spurdozoom.gif (384x216, 271K)

current gen threadrippers already have something similar

community.amd.com/community/gaming/blog/2018/10/05/previewing-dynamic-local-mode-for-the-amd-ryzen-threadripper-wx-series-processors

Memory boost(ddr4 boost). leaked here. bye

2950X is pretty good even in gayms

youtube.com/watch?v=rhA_DbxfBsg

>20% cpu usage

Attached: 1536694146733.png (1200x800, 164K)

how the fuck would you dynamically boost memory? that's not possible. zen2 already confirmed 3200 base clock by jedec
that memory controller is new.

Literally don't hate any other tech channel than this fake faggot adoredtv.
He throws lies and when it gets closer to release then starts to backtrack on his claims so he will be right in both the scenarios.
This cocksucker earns thousands of dollars from patreon alone from bunch of losers.

That he's full of shit

Best chips will get up to 5.5 Ghz OC on aircooling

Attached: It'sOver.png (1296x900, 371K)

Lower CPU usage is bad
Especially 20%, that means something is wrong
Un-used resources are wasted resources.
Sitting around 70% usage is ideal.

Yeah right. How is this system going to magically boost the clock of some XYZ random memory stick?

More to the point, how is this system going to prevent data corruption on an unstable overclock?

Intel folks in a nutshell

what ever,no different for old ryzen.
and more and more intels cpus going win,wait end of year.

tdp is just that high what is should be with more cores or clocks...none upgrade.!!!

looks same effect ike gpu sector, fury,vega and radeon vii...no different
well radeon vii was 7nm gpu, but not belive it! so lausy efficiency,and still slow!

ok, cputdp also same...there is anyhting new,just different name....i wonder how long amd can sell product with no profit..well looks that no longer...sooner or later its eat hole company and debt givens not tolerance more...end of 2020 is my guess.

hmm. i try really see different from ryzen 2000 series,but no....oh yeah... more cores..but is it only trend or commercial way.
you dont need more than total max 6 cores for gaming,even 4-core is enough. easily.
more than that is waist of cash, no matter how much its cost.

and,i still see not any goodies from amd 32-core cpu...erhh i mean where to use thouse??!! tell me..

200-cores cpu.... so what!

no help gaming,apzz or rendering...useless.

another hand, real pro rendering use always intels cpus...why??

well,buy them amd fans, you keep amd up and pay them callary...youself you give so little back.
except red fine main...lol

It's fucking over boys. I'm burning my hat.

Attached: 1558440812178.jpg (1686x600, 185K)

/thread

He's a lying faggot but his videos are interesting.

It's completely meaningless. CPU usage doesn't matter in the slightest, only end result. Doesn't matter if the CPU uses 1% or 99% when the end result is the same.

Is this a talktotransformer post?

His accent is like he is two dicks at a time.

based finnishspergposter

really weird flavor of hate on this board for this guy

Kosher, maybe?

you might be right

It's all incels who bought the 9900k/9700k and now has to soothe the buyers remorse by trying to convince themselves the AMD leaks are all lies.

Yep.
The buyer's remorse is absolutely real.

I own 2700x and still I think he is a lying cocksucker and if you like his videos then you should stick to r/india.

Why do you think he's lying?

Attached: RYZE UP.jpg (1000x714, 257K)

India is all Intel. Learn2meme

this

AdoredTV is more geared towards people with an IQ of at least 115. Basically, if you're a nigger, you will be unable to tell the difference between a prediction formed from multiple sources who don't have a complete picture of what's going on and an actual promise, and then get completely ass hurt when the prediction doesn't hold up and accuse Adored of lying or making shit up.

>IQ of at least 115
Literally anybody outside of burgerland then

>doesnt understand averages and standard deviations
>rails on the education system of other nations to make himself feel better

iqtestprep.com/iq-scores-explained/
115+ comprises the to 15% of people.

GOD I LOVE 100% USAGE STUTTERS SO MUCH

former kiketel "4-core is enough for everyone" CPUs were at 100% usage and the stutterfest began as soon as you opened the game.

He was literally right about everything ryzen 3000 related so far except the release date

Adored lied several times before nigger

Ready to hype up Zen 3 when Zen 2 fails yet again?

INCELS ARE SEETHING

Attached: 1440258438184.jpg (251x242, 10K)

holy fucken based

Cope

based goand think_again poster

>lied
are you fuckers literally braindead or what
speculation not coming to pass is not the same as intently lying

> AdoredTV is more geared towards people with an IQ of at least 115.

Nah Jimbo audience is in solid 95-110 fags who think they’re 145+ geniuses.
He has (potentially) half decent sources, but his analysis is worse than what I’d expect from someone with a decent undergrad CompArc class under his belt, and his fans can’t even regurgitate that competently.

Just point out any video of his where he said anything about 3000 which you think is true or will be true.
I will show you that it was already posted by some site and he stole their material or completely made it up(which will be proved tomorrow).

He was sent an e-mail by Lisa herself to stop overhyping shit.

>What do you think the leak that he didn't want to reveal was?
128 core 1GB L3 cache for $100

ah, you're one of those freaks

based pajeetpasta

Mommy Lisa will never email me.

Attached: 1392137946938.png (315x310, 85K)

Attached: 1558545774096.jpg (700x565, 73K)

>Take an IQ test online
>I scored 139
>It was in English
>I'm not native in English
>Told to add points for solving the test in a non native language
>I don't know how many to add
>Never the least bit curious to look what my score means in the first place
>See post
This can't be remotely correct. I'm a fucking idiot.

It didn't exist, he just wants to pretend he has info without outing himself as a retard like he did at CES

(you)

Attached: poothetheceo.jpg (700x466, 61K)

Can you write a list of every leak of his that's a lie so I can make fun of you tomorrow?

Please come back here on Monday so you can see us laughing at you

Stop sucking his dick blindly.
As stop paying him you loser.

> 6-core Navi based APU
> $299 Navi with RTX 2070 performance
> 5GHz

Navi flop

There's two aspects of adored TV. The leaks and his speculation. While speculating he got right chiplet architecture, power consumption, litography of the I/O die... he only backed down because a source told him so, but his speculations are top notch and most often than not on point. Please do point out someone else who's been speculating right so many things as Jimbo have. Forget the leaks, I'm focusing on his speculation.

This doesn't even look like an IQ test in the first place and the very 1st question pissed me off because it involves fucking ancient imperial measurement system which no civilized people use.
I scored between 118 and 135 though and this test is bullshit.

Well to be fair, you have to be pretty dumb to not figure out chiplets after Lisa demonstrated them at next horizon event.

>$299
>5ghz
>Navi

user i don't know how to say this....

based af

Attached: 1c8be7a.jpg (883x804, 101K)

>n i
gamer nexus, got much higher correct speculation rate, mostly because john does not believe in magic, and does tear-downs, leading to more realistic expectations from one year to next.

He is also white and adored is nigger.

Attached: JWb4mrb.jpg (385x269, 40K)

Ddr5 ram, soon.

Pretty much this

POO
O
O

ddr5 is already here, question is only: When will processors beging to use them?

I personally do not like switch from dd3 to ddr4 and i will not enjoy ddr5 either.

if you look at ddr3 it was as fast as ddr4
because of latency and timings, ddr3 is actually the faster ram

I'm pretty sure we won't see DDR5 in desktop computers, let alone mainstream, before 2021, by which point AMD will be beyond even Zen 2+ and possibly think up a new socket, too.

Yes, and I "can not" wait any longer anyway, because i m still using 4core 4t intel from like 6 years ago, with single monitor it was fine, but it just does not keep up with 2.

I m pretty curious about ddr5 prices, high ddr4 prices are what kept me from upgrading for so long, you can get cpu+motherboard for 200$ but ram cost was another 200+$ for long time, something pretty crazy to me.

I remember seeing a leak earlier that stated that zen2 will be able to utilise even higher frequency ram. Coupled with the fact that we've been hearing about ddr5 for a while and that it's supposed to be finished by the end of this year, wouln't be surprised if they announve that zen2 will support both ddr4 and ddr5. And will be able to utilise the higher frequencies of ddr5.

oh bois
wccftech.com/amd-zen-2-6-core-cpu-benchmark-leaked-faster-than-ryzen-7-2700x-in-geekbench-4/

I mean, it may not be impossible, but i find it unlikely that they would support unreleased technology 6months early.

>geekbench
iToddler-tier comparison

Not if the spec is finished. They can just build the memory controller to spec.

As technology moves on, CPUs will too... I believe that the next step for AMD would be a new Socket "AM5", with DDR5 and maybe PCIe 5 (all consumer devices are not capable of using the full 16Gbit Bandwith of PCI 3.0)

i know, it's shit tier benchmark, but the improvement is here
AMD is back

Attached: 41668546_10156360054327819_6955209415679016960_o.jpg (1478x1108, 226K)

I still use a 960 i7 first generation Bloomfield... Everything still works... Maybe your heatsink is trash?

Why are there gurls?

Yeah but you would need new motherboard anyway, at that point you would make ddr5 zen 2+ thing for marketing gains. Would make ton of sense, do you disagree?

I bought new heat sink and use expensive nocturnshitcolor fans, at full load for few hours i m at around 50C.

Problem is that i actually do stuff on my 2 monitors that is not watching hentai on one and looking at manga on the other.
With 8 threats i would be fine, so switching to 8 core instead.

tomshardware.com/news/nvidia-amd-navi-3080-4080-5080-trademarks,39435.html

lol

Attached: 1325703010224.png (209x214, 3K)

Will do Jim, sure loving my 12 core I got in January for $349

>Umm I have a leak but I won't say it
>People continue to give him patreon bucks

He's a damn good con artist

Attached: 1533891230611.jpg (1276x718, 129K)

> $299 Navi with RTX 2070 performance

Did he actually say this was a leak, or was it his speculation? Important distinction.

>6 core chip beating 2700x

BROS ITS OVER

Attached: 1514995066612.jpg (690x388, 45K)

The new BIOS that are rolling out alreadly shows 5000MHz ram clock option.

How is this channel still around after the fail at CES?

Why would you hold back info like adored does if your entire job is leaking? Red gaming tech doesnt do this

How many more generations till AMD goes full shilltel and go full circle?

Give it one more architecture and a few rehashes. This is bulldozer with the roles reversed

Because plans can change and leaker's sources don't necessarily know the full plans.
The aftermath of incompetent retards like yourself just goes to show how full of braindead /v/tards this board is.
I already know what your response is going to be; don't even bother typing it out.

What was the fail? Dr. Su admitted that there was room for more chiplets (and it was later revealed that a 12c engineering sample has been tested).

cope

the thing isn't that I'm a dickrider
it's that you people have this really weird hateboner

>ownership of numbers
yea that's not going to work

the old bios already showed lots of options that were impossible to run, adding some more on top doesn't help