Even the sheep are revolting

>even the sheep are revolting
It's over. Applel is finished.

Attached: 1556238363167.png (682x1015, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1rCutyvgMjl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1531837017294.gif (520x293, 2.52M)

based

>oy vey the sheeple know
>quick, tell Trump to ban the Chinaman competition asap

>keyboard
how about a complete overhaul from scratch to prevent the house fires without involving some san francisco faggot's notion of aesthetic into the design?

Get back in line goyim, just buy a new macbook once the keyboard failed.

Why don't they just use the 2014 and under keyboards?
Better yet, why not give us keyboards like this?

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x343, 35K)

>buy apple dumpster-fire
>get excited for next apple dumpster-fire

Attached: d74.jpg (821x753, 112K)

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW

planned obsolescence

Bot Apple still supports computers from nearly a decade ago.

BASED

>Apple is dying
>Intel is going to shit really fast
What went so right?

Attached: 1545672612521.jpg (400x600, 188K)

It's certainly not a planned obsolescence issue. There's a 4 year no questions asked unlimited free repair program on all models with the new style keyboard, from 2016 I believe. The issue is 100% due to how thin apple wants their laptops to be. It would be nice if they would just keep roughly the chassis thickness from 2012 and optimise from there

>ywn have satania laugh at you while riding your dick and squeezing your soul out

Great to type on but maybe a bit too thicc. The keyboards from the Powerbook G3 were an excellent compromise tho.

everything

baste

>online petition
Useless.

But they already did! In the 2017 MacBook! And that was so awful, they decided to fuck it up even more in the 2018 MacBook!
Gee, I wonder what 2019 will bring. I'm so bad at understanding trends.

Give it three months, the world is never so kind.

What is wrong with that font that doesn't dot the "i"s?

>Mr. Tim Apple, Sir, our users are revolting!
>You can say that again!

>genius bar
i would feel so fucking retarded going to a place called like that. do mactoddlers think this is cool?

>macfags
Found your problem.

bass

The worst part is typing on them feels like typing on a ti-83, that is until a single crumb starts grinding in the mechanism.
The icing on the cake is they are riveted to the chassis for easy repair, because it's easier to throw the whole thing in a scrap pile in China than it is to remove one bezel 2-4 screws and disconnect a ribbon cable.
All in the name of saving 5mm of thickness as if customer would care.

Underrated as fuck

i thought tim loved fags being a fag himself

>supports
Oh yeah, they're more than happy to provide OS updates to old hardware
What's that, your computer has been slow after the update? Well, it is pretty old, old computers are slow don't you know.
Wouldn't you be happier with a nice, new, fast, $1800 macbook pro? Don't forget to get apple care!

Old macs feel slow because they had 5400rpm drives until 2012 then went SSD all of a sudden. Simple drive swap fixes this.

Attached: 20190519_174742.jpg (4032x2268, 2.23M)

vocaroo.com/i/s1rCutyvgMjl

Stop lewding Jow Forums's daughter!

>swapping ssd magically fixes GPU solder joints cracking because applel engineers are street shitters

Just re-issue the mid-2015 series without that retarded touchbar and we are good.

This thinness thing needs to end. And the trackpad is way too fucking big.

She's a slut m8

Attached: 15041138218770.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

My mid 2012 macbook pro is probably faster than when released thanks to the SSD upgrade I did. Honestly, it's still the best laptop I've ever bought. I've gone through a couple of T-series Lenovo's, a Y series, and at least 2 XPS 13 and 15 series within that timeframe.

DELET

Attached: 1528583368509.png (720x806, 362K)

>t. macjeet

Attached: 1533798416409.jpg (2000x1333, 455K)

you seem upset

Sucks I guess. But I just haven't had good experiences with any other laptop. It's also stupid easy to repair since there are so many damn guides online.

>posting year old articles.

no bump and fuck off.

Sell me a macbook fgt

>solder joints cracking because applel engineers are street shitters
That's actually a result of banning leaded solder.

Unleaded solder causes a fuckhuge amount of electronic waste thanks to cracking solder joints and tin whiskers.

>It's certainly not a planned obsolescence issue. There's a 4 year no questions asked unlimited free repair program
When this amount of shit breaks in 3 years, imagine how it will look in 5. It's just a profit/pr/repair percentage cost calculus some marketing faggot's done and yes, it is planned obsolescence.

>13" Macbook
>dedicated GPU

Based and redpilled.

>zero issues
>yet needs more ThinkPads than MacBooks

I have a 2016 model
Used to repair it in this way

Attached: photo_2019-05-26 12.00.35.jpg (1280x960, 157K)

Do you like the keyboard enough to do this upkeep or are you living with it because you have to?

INSTALL FREE OS
BUY A BETTER KEYBOARD

I switched to Mac in 2012 after 8 yrs of Linux and was happy. This keyboard shit is fucking fail, but I think it isn't possible to switch back to thinkpad or like that.
I have been using this Mac since autumn 2017, I had to fix 3 keys this way.
However, I use this keyboard about 20% of time, like on the meetings and when I work remotely. All other time I use it in clamshell mode with external mech keyboards so maybe my case is not the worst.

And yes, I like the perception from using this butterfly keyboard more than previous gen one

based