Newpipe Alternative?

What does Jow Forums use on Android for youtube videos? Newpipe is garbage at handling subscriptions.

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-123337_NewPipe.jpg (1080x1920, 651K)

/g doesn't have jewgle account, therefore doesn't care for subscriptions.
You'd be better off with vanced if you needed that shit.

Are you high? You don't need a Google account for newpipe.

Subscriptions in newpipe are handled through rss ompl files, not a Google account.

YouTube Vanced

>Newpipe is garbage at handling subscriptions.
Just use an RSS reader for that, dummy.
You already use an RSS reader anyway, right? Right?

SkyTube is pretty good and it's available in F-Droid. The subscriptions feed works well and the comments view shows replies to comments. The downloading function is mediocre tho so just share the video with NewPipe and download it there if you want audio only or to adjust the quality settings.

>Just use an RSS reader for that, dummy.
>You already use an RSS reader anyway, right? Right?
Didn't realize it was still 2007. Should I also check out relevant IRCs? Maybe usenet?

Oh, is there a better alternative to RSS now? Clue me in.

Oh, so that's really what you were suggesting. It wasn't a joke? You really made that suggestion in the current year? Unashamedly?

le virgin RSS user kek

Attached: 1558686402179g.gif (600x431, 1.01M)

I use skytube for the subscriptions and newpipe for the playback.

Newpipe is open-source, why don't you fix the subscriptions feed yourself? :^)

Nah, just check everything and keep logged to your Google account, enter some Discord servers and browse Reddit.

use rss for any kind of subscription, newpipe is using rss anyway. Might as well use a better rss reader

what's wrong with rss, faggot?

Attached: 1544283003778.jpg (226x170, 13K)

Can you tell me how to do that from a DOS prompt you paranoid pedo dinosaur? :^)

Which is why it's shit

its gay like u

Attached: 1514909807492.png (478x516, 442K)

YouTube Vanced is way better than Newpipe

DOS? I'm using Google Chrome on Windows 10 mate, running the last updates.

Attached: zoomie.png (434x327, 32K)

HAH!! :^)

>mate
Gay.

Shit download functionality and inferior background play. Just use both for what they're good at.
>Newpipe - background playlists/downloads
>Vanced - videos/general browsing

everyone's using rss.
I don't know why are you having such a mental breakdown about rss. Are you on your estrogen again?
RSS is still relevant and you are obliged to have it in your website, if you want to be visible by the search engines and the news outlets.
google news uses it, yt uses it, everyone uses it.
let me guess, you are a javascript faggot that jumps from framework to framework every 3 weeks and thinks that json is the next best thing after curbstomped head.

Yeah, I'm totally going to let someone who writes like that make recommendations.

nobody is making you.
we are pointing out how dumb you sound

but json IS superior, grandpa

Attached: 4B0599EB44F5495D9CFE39F9BD525C32.gif (275x145, 411K)

>we
Yeah, a group of nigs and pedos is totally in a position to judge. Get a clue.

>inferior background play
explain

Non-resizable window, very few controls and no "fling to move to upper or lower edge".