Supporting chinks

>Supporting chinks
>Buying chinkshit

Just stop the shilling, chinamen.

Attached: chink thieves.jpg (727x809, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Assistance_for_Law_Enforcement_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Assistance_for_Law_Enforcement_Act#Technical_implementation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will continue to support Chinese products only to accelerate the imminent Third World War.

Attached: 215.jpg (300x100, 14K)

there's nothing wrong with theft

I don't buy chinkshit because I'm actively looking to support chinks. I buy it because it has the best balance of price and quality.

Copying is not theft.

Attached: piracy-is-not-theft.jpg (345x270, 15K)

I'm doing it because american monopolies deserve a hearty kick in their greedy asses.

>not wanting to completely crash the market

>supporting "intellectual property"

Attached: 1463092001798.png (300x191, 82K)

Americans should have been faster with their own inventions instead of sitting on them and milking old tech.

> supporting Cisco with its de-facto monopoly and shit security, OS segregation and costly updgrade "modules"
I'd rather Huawei, same shit but cheaper.

Copyright infringement is not piracy. it's copyright infringement.

shouldn't be a crime

Copying and selling is theft.

except that it is not
you still have your shit, no one took it from you

Yes but the point is that comparing it to piracy is RIAA/MPAA propaganda. Piracy is a violent crime typically punished by death. It's nothing at all like the non-violent non-crime of copyright infringement.

Fuck you zang you deserve the trade war. Honorless bugmen.

>a crime isn't violent so therefore it's not harmful
idiot

>centuries of aggressive colonization
>supporting britain as part of the imperialistic coalition in the boxer wars
Americans have absolutely no right to complain about any country "stealing" their intellectual property after all the shit the USA pulled on the world. Consider it a tiny part of the reparations. Only the interest on it, you will still have to pay!

you've got that the wrong way round, it's that this isn't harmful therefore there's no justification for it being a crime.

it harms the incentive to innovate and mass produce

scientists can't claim natural laws and phenomenon they discover as intellectual property. No company buys licenses from universities when their R+D uses the scientific discoveries as the base of their technology.

Cisco+NSA.

most good stuff isn't discovered in a university, it's discovered by a company who pays people to work on problems because the company has a profit incentive to do so. the risk outweighs the potential reward. i digress, companies (such as myself) are just going to have to have an indefinite period of austerity (fire a lot of people, and reduce our pay), freeze hiring, reduce our output, and basically subsist until we find another way to make money.

People will do those things even if they aren't incentivized by granting arbitrary monopolies. The incentive is totally unneeded.

You need to do some work on your reading comprehension

>>centuries of aggressive colonization
What the fuck? Conquering the Americas okay, but colonization? We held some tiny regions of SEA and South America. Almost the entirety of colonization was by the europeans.

>>supporting britain as part of the imperialistic coalition in the boxer wars
Fuck off you Godless commie. The only reason the US got involved in that was because the commie chinks were trying to target the wholesome God-fearing Christian Chinese and even attacked foreign diplomatic estates that were protecting them. Atheists should be rounded up and tossed into a meat grinder. If you want to pick a fight it should just be with the europeans who were trying to tear China apart with drugs and guns

software and business process patents are certainly bullshit, but it does seem to encourage innovation

I'd unironically have the chinks spy on me over western white pigus.
America is throwing a tantrum because only they are allowed to spy on people.
Get fucked

Attached: 1526876808150.png (900x1006, 471K)

maybe we can shorten the length of patents for technology. maybe 1 year. when things can be freely copied i think that underserved market segments are served, but knowing that your idea will be instantly ripped off is definitely off putting. could the chinese accept and enforce a 1 year patent observance in exchange for full access to western markets (excluding possible military and other government segments)?

how about no one is allowed to spy
fuck cianiggers and fuck commieniggers

there's a law saying all tech companies have to install USA backdoors. someone look it up, i forgot what it's called. it's been there since the telephone days, and yes, cisco has to do it, and so does any tech company that wants to sell products in the USA, including software

>most good stuff isn't discovered in a university, it's discovered by a company
No. They are discovered and universities and labs, maybe SPONSORED by a company, because out financial system is so fucked people spend a shit ton on "innovation" and development of shitty gadgets, but not on proper research, because there is no immediate return on it.

This. Fuck imperialist whites, who are now crying because their million dollar babies won't be able to pour money into the hedge funds. Pathetic.

I tried ok

Attached: 20190525_231035.jpg (726x808, 378K)

>how about no one is allowed to spy
You gotta live in a mud hut in the middle of the ocean to achieve that.
You gotta choose the lesser of two evils and the way I see it the chinks are the lesser right now.

No. Universities don't really produce shit. Sometimes university graduates are hired by a company's R&D wing where they join other full time employees to complete a project milestone. The only real service universities offer to the economy these days is siphoning off taxpayer dollars and putting investing it into buying new land for themselves so they can build a bigger campus to accommodate foreign students so they can then siphon off foreign government taxpayer dollars (india, china, etc) and repeat the cycle all over again. All I'm saying is universities aren't the techno-godsend you seem to be trying to make them out to be.

Products are engineered by companies who seek profit in exchange for their unique set of capital.

Please put me on the next /csg/

citations needed

why should patents be global anyway, the patent holder is already being compensated in his jurisdiction, and if a jurisdiction like china fucks people over constantly they just hurt themselves

>chinese spy
>bank account and intellectual property stolen
>computer used to cause espionage at work or other machines

>US spyware
>muh 9/11 boogey man

literally only a moron or a chink shill would prefer Chinese spyware over US spyware.

trumptards btfo

most people think that china's not bad because of it's government, they think its not on the same level (law & order wise, i suppose) because of the sheer volume of people.

think about it. if a western country had 1.5 billion atheists who all competed for housing, jobs, and money, how would that society turn out? the motto is "it's not wrong if you don't get caught"

No but they can patent ways to use those phenomenon which they do

>a crime that causes no harm causes harm

simply false. I've seen plenty of projects contract out or sponser research projects at Carnegie and other universities all the time. Profs need research projects and students need research/work experience and companies want new IP. it's a win/win

>stagnating an economy is less evil than punching someone in the face

>why should patents be global anyway
because we live in a global economy. the whole point to the global economy is having favorable zero sum balances. it's why we have such unilateral agreements on intellectual property. it's also why nations like the US and various EU states pass increases to the length of time a copyright is valid.

academia is about 10 maybe 15% in a good year of the high tech economy. about 60% of it is small business boutiques that serve very specific highly specialized markets and/or customers

>scientists can't claim natural laws and phenomenon they discover as intellectual property.
They literally can. Its called not publishing your results in an academic journal..

maybe the reason academia is small is because it's continuation does not depend on it's success rate (i.e. profitable output). a university does not have to produce a good product in order to exist for another 5 years, more government money will always come along to bail them out.

this, if it were used to create a product wouldn't it would then become a trade secret?

Yup pretty much, if a company invented some anti-gravity tech for flying cars, you really think they'd give that shit away?

why should they have to? protip: they don't, and neither do you. and it's immoral for government to force them to.

Why don't you look it up and substantiate it for us Wang?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Assistance_for_Law_Enforcement_Act

>The Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (CALEA), also known as the "Digital Telephony Act," is a United States wiretapping law passed in 1994, during the presidency of Bill Clinton (Pub. L. No. 103-414, 108 Stat. 4279, codified at 47 USC 1001-1010).

>CALEA's purpose is to enhance the ability of law enforcement agencies to conduct lawful interception of communication by requiring that telecommunications carriers and manufacturers of telecommunications equipment modify and design their equipment, facilities, and services to ensure that they have built-in capabilities for targeted surveillance, allowing federal agencies to selectively wiretap any telephone traffic; it has since been extended to cover broadband Internet and VoIP traffic. Some government agencies argue that it covers mass surveillance of communications rather than just tapping specific lines and that not all CALEA-based access requires a warrant.

That's a wiretap. That's not a backdoor. Care to try again?

>it has since been extended to cover broadband Internet and VoIP traffic.

typos in a manual is the best they got? Yeah, I'm sure manual technology is highly important.

Check the Technical implementation first
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Assistance_for_Law_Enforcement_Act#Technical_implementation

Selected postings:

>USA telecommunications providers must install new hardware or software, as well as modify old equipment, so that it doesn't interfere with the ability of a law enforcement agency (LEA) to perform real-time surveillance of any telephone or Internet traffic. Modern voice switches now have this capability built in, yet Internet equipment almost always requires some kind of intelligent deep packet inspection probe to get the job done. In both cases, the intercept function must single out a subscriber named in a warrant for intercept and then immediately send some (headers-only) or all (full content) of the intercepted data to an LEA. The LEA will then process this data with

>In order to be compliant, IP-based service providers (broadband, cable, VoIP) must choose either a self-contained probe, or a "dumb" probe component plus a mediation device, or they must implement the delivery of correctly formatted data for a named subscriber on their own.

it's just a proof that they copied it. the same reason cartographers used to (and still do) put errors on their maps. so that if it is copied, the dumb copier copies the errors too, and it's proof that it was copied.

Cartographic errors. Some maps contain deliberate errors or distortions, either as propaganda or as a "watermark" to help the copyright owner identify infringement if the error appears in competitors' maps. The latter often come in the form of nonexistent, misnamed, or misspelled "trap streets".

Another motive for deliberate errors is cartographic "vandalism": a mapmaker wishing to leave his or her mark on the work. Mount Richard, for example, was a fictitious peak on the Rocky Mountains' continental divide that appeared on a Boulder County, Colorado map in the early 1970s. It is believed to be the work of draftsman Richard Ciacci. The fiction was not discovered until two years later.

Sandy Island (New Caledonia) is an example of a fictitious location that stubbornly survives, reappearing on new maps copied from older maps while being deleted from other new editions.

>tearing China apart with drugs and guns
>not tearing China apart with religion
You are one dense motherfucker if you can't see that exporting your religion is just another tool to facilitate the conquest/colonization of a territory. It fractures the social cohesion and creates a fifth column that will do anything to undermine their compatriots in favor of foreign interests.

Yup. Wire tap. That just contains Metadata. With a warrant required to have title III access to the voice and text messages.

huawei did nothing wrong there, copyright was a mistake

Huawei started out selling stolen Tech from Nortel, they were Born out of industrial espionage by the communist party, it's in their DNA.
Nobody should do business with mainland China, they are scummy as hell.

>two unrelated entities can't commit the same mistake

we use huawei core switches at work. The reason why we use them is because cisco is shit at multicasting. If huawei just copied everything, cisco wouldn't be so shit.

what dose "full content" mean to you?

yes, two unrelated entities create the exact same mistake in the exact same location on multiple different occasions, it's just a crazy coincidence!

In this context? Something that requires a warrant.

Chinks have no empathy so they tried to force fake empathy on them in a form of religion. If they feared god they would stop eating babies.

Is that why Christianity led to the most stable empires across history and it was always some batshit insane paganism or atheism that tears things down? US? Atheists are the number one problem. China? Atheist commies literally destroyed everything including Christianity and their own historic culture. Rome? German pagan barbarians, meanwhile the eastern empire split off and became the longest lasting empire in history period, thanks to Christianity.

Christianity ruined Europe and destroyed it's history. Christians also allowed Jews to take power in European countries.

This except I don't expect war. I sense the chaos, but I don't see what kind of chaos it is yet.

Rome only fell after adopting Christianity.

The incentive to innovate should be innate. Selfish desires are no excuse.
>I came up with a good idea, but someone else took that idea and used it to benefit themselves and others but not me directly :(

The ghost of Jefferson will come for you and yours.

Attached: Thomas_Jefferson_on_intellectual_property.png (2000x1180, 1.2M)

Yeah, just like how counterfeiting money isn't illegal!

reminds me of american stealing protected technology to kickstart their industrial revolution
even hollywood started blatantly stealing copyrighted european movies

XI JINGPING BTFO

Pretty sure this economic warfare that just started will pass to history like the 3rd world war
Unsurprisingly, america started it again

reminder, counterfeiting another companies products always harms the market. reverse engineering and copying ideas benefits the market and consumers.

>These corrupt individuals did it, so that makes it ok!
That's a pretty lame defense.

>it's immoral for government to force them to.
It's also immoral for the government to punish those who eventually reverse engineer it.

If you think America started the first two world wars, I'd be interested in hearing your reasoning.

well abusing an advantage and than saying nobody else can abuse the same advantage AFTER you've benefited from it is also pretty disingenuous.

Hes probably russian

Going by that logic, slavery should still be legalized. Call both out, don't whitewash either.

Watch all the goalposts move.

>LOL NO EVIDENCE THEY DONT STEAL FROM WESTERNERS LOL LOL
>LOL I BET WESTERNERS STEAL FROM CHINA
>SO BIG BRAINED LOLLLLL
>WHERE THE PROOFS!?!?!
Now:
> lel jokes on you Jow Forums i dont give a fuck about IP or foss licenses LOL

but we aren't talking about things in general, we're talking about this very specific instance in a specific context.

one of the four freedoms is having the ability to sell your software... so you're wrong

You have to publish any source modification which they don't do..

no you don't...

secondly, this website supports copying all kinds of media from anime and music, so why are you berating huawei for doing the same?
faggot

You dont have the right to copy a book, change the over, and sell it like you wrote it. Dumb cunt. This violates even the most liberal software licenses

Yes you do..
If you take a spade and whittle a handle for it you didn't invent a shovel...

Someone before you smelted and smithed that spade so when you created that handle since you are using prior work that you don't own you have to give the blueprints to how you crafted the handle if you redistribute it.

Which they are redistributing it in their products.

what we do if for artistic memes we don't profit off it.

parody and art of content without profit is legal dumbfuck.

You mean German. Those stupid fucks have been playing victim over it since the end of WW1. Should've just nuked them

>Cisco

Really nigger? The company caught spying multiple times already?

It's a civil crime not criminal
>copying marked government property hurr durr

>copyright infringement is economically harmful, therefore it is piracy
Incorrect.

>we don't profit off it
except you do?