Which browser do you use? How shit is it?

Which browser do you use? How shit is it?
I have always used Opera and it pained me when they switched from Presto to Chromium. I still use it but it's not the same thing. I tried Vivaldi again after a long time and while it's pretty nice and fast, it misses the floating player that Chropera has, and no extension is as good as it (no playback controls, no volume control etc)
Why is it so hard to make a GOOD browser?

Attached: all_browsers[1].png (1281x366, 223K)

Attached: qutebrowser.png (280x280, 22K)

Closed source is an automatic "no," from me. I'm not thrilled with Firefox since Quantum. Waterfox is ok, but kind of slow with security updates. I currently have FF, WF, and the Dissenter browser (I'm testing it, do not take my current use of it as an endorsement) installed. I wouldn't recommend Firefox if there was literally anything better.

I use chrome because I'm not a pedo. Firefox extensions don't work properly, so they don't load Jow Forums with 4chanX+Oneechan properly. Vivaldi is the best feature-wise but it's ungodly slow for some reason. A shame. Everything else is disgustingly bad or for snowflakes.

I dabbled with this, Luakit, Surf, Next and a couple others but in the end browser security is a huge, elusive and fast moving/everchanging problem. You have to have serious manpower to compete, imo.

For those reasons, I've simply modified FF a bit using Saka keys, setting it to hide the menu bar (fullscreen always), and always opening a new window rather than a new tab. I couple this with EXWM (Emacs window manager), so I can rifle through my windows using fuzzy-search, and Saka keys + EXWM emulation keys allows me to treat FF like it's any other Emacs application (at least from a hotkey perspective), so I can still save my bookmarks in bookmarks.org using a capture template for minimal friction.

So in the end, it sort of feels like qutebrowser, Next, or Luakit, but really it's just FF in disguise.

I used Presto Opera for 5 years after the switch to Chropera before reluctantly switching to Firefox

Attached: opera.gif (425x177, 2.94M)

This gif will never not make me sad. I still use old Opera but some sites just don't display right with it anymore.

I had to drop it because a lot of retards are forcing HTTPS on their sites and only the Windows version of Opera got an update to add ECC

On pc ff. On phone Samshit browser, it just werks.

Attached: 07d169afcf18e77cc85eb839c2c12795.jpg (640x960, 56K)

On my phone I use Yuzu. Poor defaults, but the time to set it up pays off immensely.
On PC there's legit no browser I could recommend. Using Opera now because it annoys me the least of all major browsers, also it has the best speed dial. I should probably give Vivaldi another chance.

I use Vivaldi. Features like vertical tabs and custom color theming out of the box is pretty neat. It's not open source and not very potato-friendly, it just werks on my machine, though.

FF shits the bed and makes a retarded decision on every other update and i got sick of that, plus setting up a dark theme is pointless because it flashes a white screen when things are loading. It's faster now, but not worth the "chromification" that they did. Palemoon used to have a purpose, but it's now significantly slower than regular firefox to the point of annoyance. Waterfox is gay and will break extensions randomly.

Chrome is too basic, but stable, not many dumb changes to worry about, that is, until they pulled an Australis on their tabs and now they look round and retarded.

Attached: axgg9fhlsdg21.jpg (640x360, 44K)

Was using Opera but recently made the switch to vivaldi. Infinitely more features and customization but the UI is slightly laggy, while Opera is perfectly smooth and responsive and has more features than the average browser out of the box. Can't beat tab stacks though.

I use Vivaldi and you should too. The best browser of 2019.

Attached: vivaldi.png (420x420, 4K)

>plus setting up a dark theme is pointless because it flashes a white screen when things are loading
Infuriating.

I use Pale Moon. Its much lighter than Firefox Quantum and pentadactyl is just comfy.

I use Basilisk on my XP machine

Firefox in Linux, Waterfox in Winblows
The Win version of Firefox is too bloated.

I've been using Pale Moon for many years now and I don't have any reasons to complain
>open source
>privacy-oriented, change the startpage, fix like 5 things in about:config and you've got a 100% debotted browser
>comfy aesthetic
>unaffected by quantum shit

This one. It has Razer Chroma support.

Google Chrome, just because Firefox got insanely buggy and started lagging behind somehow
Daily reminder: You can't escape the botnet, and you are posting here

Firefox's only plus currently is about:config

I paid for my pass using a token that doesn't contain any real information. I disable all google scripts by default and use a no-logging VPN to post here. I'm curious and interested to hear how I'm still on the botnet.

Cute

That really doesn't answer my question. All it does is attempt to undermine what that other user said while not actually proving how he is compromised. Presuming the dude tokenized a pre-paid card, he should be more or less botnet free. Unless I'm missing something.

>Samefagging this hard while outing yourself out, all in the same post
Why would I or anyone be interested in explaining it to you?

Indian Browser

kawaii desu ne?
he is using google vpn and google nodes to reach this page

I think you are lost, user

>I figured that if I was going to go retarded, I had best go all-out in my retardation. No Chromium for me. Only Chrome, because I want every keystroke recorded by the only privatized company who could ever be effectively compared to Big Brother.

Attached: retard and proud.jpg (500x500, 59K)

>mommy says I'm special and everyone cares about me
Again, cute
Here's your you, I bet it makes you feel alive

About as alive as google's cock in your ass makes you feel. I have more disdain for people like you than even itoddlers.

What do you faggots think of Opera?

You feel disdain and autistic anger at everyone, that's how you project and cope
Sad

Attached: 1556016200728.jpg (361x363, 32K)

qutebrowser is the only browser you need famalam

Anger? Not at all. Not any more anger than I would feel at a literal retard dropping a pitcher of water on the ground at the Village Inn. More pity and amusement.

You're just smug and proud of your retardation. Good for you. But don't pretend that you are any sort of expert on anything. You don't see the retarded water carrier claiming to be the manager, after all.

I use Falkon on my desktops cause of its good privacy features (user agent spoofing, easy to disable js etc) and IceCat Mobile since it works much better than default.
Qute is just retarded.

>random insults
>reddit spacing
>2 long sentences nobody would ever care enough about even reading
c o p e

Attached: 1543610393770.jpg (400x396, 25K)

It was a pointed insult. Anyone who willingly chooses to use Chrome is a tech illiterate. The rest of your post is a mix of misinformation (it was 6 sentences) and a desperate attempt to change the subject.

It's ok, retard. Outside of this thread, nobody will know how stupid you are. And no matter what insult you try to level at me, I can take comfort knowing that at least I'm not you.

Cringe

w3m, ungoogled-chromium, firefox

Bromite

Opera is the OG hipster browser for real Jow Forums niggas. Anything weirder than Opera is a meme, anything more mainstream is pleb-tier. Everyone here should be using Opera. The thing I like best about Opera is when you highlight text and it gives you the "Search | Copy" options for whatever you've just highlighted. That is a profoundly underrated feature.

>'a-all Jow Forums *niggas* should use my favourite chink spyware!

pale moon. it doesn't have any stupid gimmicks, its just a fork of old firefox maintained with modern standards and because of that it's significantly more usable and extensible with a lower performance overhead

every other browser like vivaldi has some dumbass terrible UI decisions you have no choice in and even if you don't like some aspect of pale moon it's complete extensible with old style firefox addons

Attached: pale moon.png (1920x1080, 262K)

>The thing I like best about Opera is when you highlight text and it gives you the "Search | Copy" options for whatever you've just highlighted

what web browser doesn't do this? what rock did you just crawl out from under?

firefox is shit, opera is shit, use software that's actually designed by people whose primary goal in developing the program is a pleasant user experience

I've been using Palemoon for about 4 yrs now. At first there was no reason for me to jump off FF, as both had the same addons...I think it was due to the increasing bloat of FF. Anyways, now I would never go back because my fave extension, Mouse Gestures Suite, only works on Palemoon.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-25 20-03-34.png (2560x1440, 350K)

He means when you highlight a word you immediately get a popup with the search/copy functions without having to right click and scroll through a context menu, and it is handy. That said, there are extensions in most browsers to do this, it's just that opera has it built-in.