How much would you become a CIA nigger for?

How much would you become a CIA nigger for?

Attached: 1501867945274.jpg (720x960, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/r/recruit-script-transcript-colin-farrell.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No amount of money. I have morals and SOME dignity left.

I wish I could become a CIA spook, but I am not a US citizen.

>How much would you become a CIA nigger for?
we talking low-level grunt or made man?

750 dollars for 40hours/week after tax.

bout tree fiddy

Not much honestly

at least 500k

the problem with any sort of job like that, is that everything is so compartmentalized you have no idea what you're really doing with respect to the big picture. they might have you believing you're taking down bad guys, but another department might be planting all the evidence that makes them look like bad guys in the first place, so really you're just fucking over innocent people / governments / etc.
you probably have more chance of knowing all the implications of your work at walmart than at a 3-letter agency.

I would rather kill myself.

Dm me for offer

Attached: images (4).jpg (287x176, 7K)

As long as they pay me, i give no shit, they would do it with or without me.

I also think veganism is healthy compared to standard 'merican diet, but i m sure people will not be vegan for at least next 500 years. So I eat anything i want, not caring about supporting industry.

You literally could not pay me any amount to become a nigger.

would be bretty comfy actually. sittin in a van all night with some hot cocoa as the rain drizzles on the roof. chuckle at the weird habits of the neet you are surveilling.

They may look like they are evil but they protecc your 401k and cheap gas.

Vegetarianism is alright for you. Veganism is not healthy, it's as unhealthy as the average American diet.

The pay is shit... the benefits however... well there are no benefits, unless you count extremely sarcastic despondent shits as your colleagues as benefits.
/s

Attached: 1542187793646.png (364x271, 56K)

what kind of weird habits do you fags have to hide from CIA. what methods do you use to avoid being caught?

Attached: 1546268469589.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

120k a year and I get to work remotely.

I want to be placed into the anti china division and crush their feble minds with superior western code ethics.

Send me papers in the mail where to contact you.

Yeah I imagine it's just like that.
>here's you orders fellow CIA nigger
>go to this random house, plant some listening bugs, and spray poison in his kitchen.
>he totally deserves it too, so don't feel bad.

I went through some recruitment with CIA. Had a sense everything was fake. We had job interviews in fake companies, got mail from fake businesses, big nice office buildings with recognizable corporate logos were in reality mostly empty, frequent power outages in nice buildings for no apparent reason. Seemingly meaningless tests. It just felt fake. Felt like it could be an opportunity to do really interesting work or just get lost in BS. I didn’t get the job and I’m glad I didn’t.

too bad source to confirm your comment does not exist otherwise i would see it already provided in one of my debates about morals and health benefits or various diets.

Actually even eating meat and not eating other animal products is more healthy than eating other animal products.

american heart association supports my claims, research too.

Maybe one day we will find that vegetables slowly kill you with some kind of vegetable poison and I will change my mind instantly, research is just not on your side yet.

It's not your department to know if he deserves it. Your department is to observe. Another department researches the justifications. Another department plants the information for the justifications.
You glow in the dark not because everyone can see you from a mile away, they don't. You glow in the dark because you're the only thing you are allowed to see, everything else is kept in the dark.

I came close. Would have been a GS 12 fourth step. Poly med made them rescind. Probably for the best.

You go to DDC1?

Animal products are fine, meat is good, as long as it's all fresh and not from mass produced shit which is stuffed with chemicals.
Vegans are sickly people, they look sickly and can't function on strenuous activities.

wow, that all sounds really bizarre.
I would assume everything you went through is one massive personality test to see if you fit in with their kind. most people probably don't want to lose contact with normal reality, and they have to weed those people out.

About tree fiddy

LOLE!

They want normal people, not those who think they would be suitable for it. At least that's how it works in UK.

Well, that’s what made it uncomfortable. Just a lack of context. You see movies where basically everyone who works there dies, you can’t retire, you get tortured to death or torture others, etc. But then my experience with government work has basically been no one gives the slightest fuck about their job, just want a secure government job. The CIA folks I met seemed normal enough, neither torturers nor slot job nigs. It was never clear at all to me what we were talking about. Then they told me I’d really be an outstanding candidate for some job I hadn’t applied for but that their bureaucracy would not permit them to consider me for that, which seemed bureaucratic and stupid to me. I did not at all get the sense that they told me this for the sake of my feelings or something.

More than what they would probably give me, the private sector makes way more money, why security firms are way more appealing to me.

>you fags
>everyone is Jow Forums except me

is that Mark Rippetoe?

Free, If I could be Matt Graver

Attached: gun left gun left.jpg (1076x600, 68K)

If I were to tell you armed goons were about to make tactical entry to force feed you whole milk, who would you think was responsible?

jaime lannister's got the milk

Stop glowing in the dark you mong.

i agree with this statement because i can relate to it.

>Felt like it could be an opportunity to do really interesting work or just get lost in BS.
I get the impression the CIA gets it's self-image of the CIA from movies featuring the CIA which the CIA consults for and it's all entirely made up but then made real, which is fitting I guess.

tree fiddy

120k a year and a car

if they would let me murder free of repercussion I'd do it for the love free of charge

If you’ve ever seen the movie The Recruit, Al Pacino gives an orientation speech at The Farm which I heard nearly verbatim irl.

seems shit

I’ve had my fill of three letter agency from join operations. Too much power tripping, bureaucracy, red tape, and generally feeling like your ability to work independently is non existent. It’s interesting watching people slowly stop functioning in the real world the longer they stay in these boogeyman roles. The pay really isn’t even that good considering how much time you spend away from home.

I haven't, but I've been watching Hollywood schlock my entire life so I can imagine it. I'm assuming it ended up being that flavor of overly dramatic and masturbatory that only works when you have slick camera angles to frame the scene and aren't just standing in front of a bunch of people trying to sound like a badass because you push secret government paper as opposed to regular government paper.

I would become a CIA nigger if Terry Davis is resurrected.
Then he can proceed to run me over

A PowerPoint was involved...

About tree fiddy

Fuck

Based illegalbro

I AM ALREADY
GLOWING IN THE DARK

Attached: DzZeim.jpg (320x251, 18K)

100k, I would cut electricity expenses because I would glow in the dark.

>Muh ethics

What is that?

A normal wage and benefits package. I dislike humans, so anything that lets me fuck them over in some way would be enjoyable. Preferably solo work though.

1 (one) gallon of milk per day

>You glow in the dark not because everyone can see you from a mile away, they don't. You glow in the dark because you're the only thing you are allowed to see, everything else is kept in the dark.
Deep.

So about ~$19/hr? You can make that as a stock worker. . .

based 8 stories tall crustacean from the paleozoic era

Idk like 80k? Sounds like an interesting job

FEMA pays really good. You literally get rich helping people recover from disasters.

Any amount of money. I have neither any morals nor ANY dignity left.

I would agree with you but I don’t. Only because I like my threat matrix score where it is.

Where it is currently right now*

It's honestly not worth the pay. I bet with my qualifications I could get in with a much better intelligence agency than the cia, as well. Working with the CIA would honestly look bad on my resume.

After reviewing this statement I have realized this is an ominous statement. I mean no harm to anyone. I just like making a joke once in a while. Chill out.

May be misconstrued*

As*

No wtf

Redact this

Attached: 29E8A988-AA1E-4523-BD77-F7F880EE9A09.jpg (1000x667, 49K)

>You glow in the dark not because everyone can see you from a mile away, they don't. You glow in the dark because you're the only thing you are allowed to see, everything else is kept in the dark.
Probably the best thing I've read on this website

imagine you could find out the truth about terry

$50k a year with $7k signing bonus
And sweet gov benefits

script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/r/recruit-script-transcript-colin-farrell.html

> ALL: Morning.
>So, why are you here?
>Why are you here?
>It ain't the money.
>A GS- pay grade officer, yours truly --
>I rake in about, what, grand a year?
>You can't buy a decent sports car for that.
>It ain't sex.
>Hey, being here won't get you laid.
>Oh, you're a dental hygienist?
>I'm a member of the ClA, Moscow Station chief.
>-Hello?!
> What about fame?
>Our failures are known.
>Our successes...are not.
>That's the company motto.
>You save the world, they send you to some dusty >basement at Langley,
>give you a little lemonade and cookies,
>and show you your medal.
>You don't even get to take it home.
>So it ain't money, it ain't sex, it ain't fame.
>What is it?
>I say we are all here in this room
>because we believe.
>We believe in good and evil,
>and we choose good.
>We believe in right and wrong,
>and we choose right.
>Our cause is just.
>Our enemies...everywhere.
>They're all around us.
>Some scary stuff out there.
>Which brings us here... to the farm.
>You have all just stepped through the looking glass.
>What you see, what you hear --
>nothing is what it seems.

I ain’t got no time for no Jibber jabber

And only a little depleted uranium.