I made an app to put emoji on the real world

Attached: birdmoji.jpg (576x1024, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CtSHyV
imgur.com/gallery/HCfTKdo
i.imgur.com/7QpZzCj.mp4
i.imgur.com/5nq5FXP.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like your idea. Consider putting ads in so you can be the next millionaire. You can thank me later.

I like your idea. Consider removing ads from it so you can be an nice person. You can thank me in heaven.

I like your idea. Consider putting ads in and an option to pay to remove the ads so you can be the next millionaire but also a kind of nice person. You can thank me with a cut of the profits.

reddit! HIRE THESE MEN!

I like your idea. Consider makeing it open source so other people can modefie it. You can thank me in FOSS heaven

Nice Reddit replies

Attached: FD17921B-E1A0-4B8B-A0BC-56FFE0A69BB8.jpg (1152x2048, 148K)

very cool user

brilliant

Attached: soy.jpg (644x800, 76K)

ill buy it for 10k usd if ur interested

*rupees

I'll give you $100,000 for 10%

I have have a friend of mine who is an expert in apps and emojis, mind if I call him down to have a look at this?

How augmented reality can transform your shopping experience

Attached: D7cmGx-XkAUFGgW.jpg (1152x2048, 267K)

There is a small island in the Himalayan Sea called Malderiki, upon which I own a large mansion. Every year afer the first rain, the Newport Beach Wine Society (of which I am a member) gathers at my mansion to watch the island's natives grovel in the mud as their pathetic straw dwellings are ripped apart by the rising waters. On this island there is also a fish, called a Piranha Giganticus. Coinciding with the first rain, this fish swims into the flooded island and begins to feed on the older and weaker natives of Malderiki. Unable to defend themselves from the killer fish and uttrly helpless, the natives make their way to my mansion in makeshift canoes. At this point, the Newport Beach Wine Society opens a bottle of pre-revolution French Chardonnay, dated no later than 1760, and places wagers on which native will be the first to reach the high ground of my sprawling lawn. Once the fish has fed and returned to the Sea, there are typically a handful of natives left on my lawn, at which point we activate the electric fence and release the crocodiles. Last year, during the crocodile feeding, a tiny speck of native flesh was flung from the lawn up to the balcony where the Newport Beach Wine Society was gathered and landed on my shoe. I retrieved the piece of flesh and placed it in my mouth, washing it down with a glass of Moldovan Pino Griggio. Right now, YOU are that piece of flesh.

Attached: 1478835811582[1].jpg (620x349, 42K)

Nice meme app user

genius

neat

Attached: 1408088690720.gif (301x214, 884K)

Make them 3D.

Wew lad

I made a discord in case any of you want to know when the app is released:

discord.gg/CtSHyV

Thinking of calling it Emojichan

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 8.06.32 PM.png (930x1484, 1.34M)

is this bait ?

Nah. Here's a big gallery with a bunch of pics and vids of the app:

imgur.com/gallery/HCfTKdo

doesn't snapchat do this exact thing?

Sorta. But with Emojichan you can type whatever you want and put it in the real world.

i.imgur.com/7QpZzCj.mp4

Does it have a real gun emoji, or the cucked squirtgun emoji?

We can do guns. Good idea.

u cute OP

Snapchat can still do this

Can snapchat do this?

i.imgur.com/5nq5FXP.gifv

Attached: cage1.png (762x1360, 949K)

augmented reality branding

Attached: 4vT7uPv.jpg (1242x2208, 187K)

mfw

Attached: FT3Jwfp.png (1242x2208, 2.54M)

I like your comment. Consider open sourcing it so other people can modify the spelling of words YOU FUCKING BUTCHERED YOU AMERIMUTT HOLY SHIT TALK ABOUT AMERICAN EDUCATION FUCK

Kind of neat, actually.

Don't associate it with 'chan' if you want it to success, OP.

Wow

Cozy!

Hello OP I just stole your idea and made a rough v0.1 implementation on my android studio. Tomorrow my idea will be copyrighted, enjoy your jail time if you ever think of releasing your app.

Se you all poor cunts, I'm going to be rich

ah this takes me back

Attached: camera.jpg (420x480, 67K)

goback

I hope those get stored on a server along with coordinates so everyone with the app can see my dank meems

You could prune them after a couple days and have a paid option to have it last longer

Nice retard reply

The emoji movie we deserved.

>black_pigeon_speaks.jpg