Hey, any way I can get this game on Linux?

Hey, any way I can get this game on Linux?

Attached: sonci.jpg (832x468, 75K)

Probably not. Linux is a kernel.

Yeah, you can use Proton. You're in luck because apparently it runs perfectly.

Attached: cuteanimegirl.png (797x163, 111K)

what's a kernel?

A kernel is the most basic level or core of an operating system of a computer, responsible for resource allocation, file management, and security.

Thanks google

Just get the Linux port for the game

Attached: super-tux-kart.jpg (640x360, 211K)

Probably, I'm not sure why you would though. You're better off running it on Windows, let alone a console.

terrible game, kys

>shit game
>shit o/s
>what's a kernel

Attached: 1558320547139.png (1000x432, 165K)

>operating/system
Seems like you're the goofy one here.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

just burn

I'd juwst wike to intewject fow a moment. What u'we wefewwing to as linuwx, is in fact, gnu/linuwx, ow as i've wecentwy taken to cawwing it, gnu pwuws linuwx. Linuwx is not an opewating system uwnto itsewf, buwt wathew anothew fwee component of a fuwwwy fuwnctioning gnu system made uwsefuww by the gnu cowewibs, sheww uwtiwities and vitaw system components compwising a fuwww os as defined by posix. Many compuwtew uwsews wuwn a modified vewsion of the gnu system evewy day, withouwt weawizing it. Thwouwgh a pecuwwiaw tuwwn of events, the vewsion of gnu which is widewy uwsed today is often cawwed "linuwx", and many of its uwsews awe not awawe that it is basicawwy the gnu system, devewoped by the gnu pwoject. Thewe weawwy is a linuwx, and these peopwe awe uwsing it, buwt it is juwst a pawt of the system they uwse. Linuwx is the kewnew: the pwogwam in the system that awwocates the machine's wesouwwces to the othew pwogwams that u wuwn. The kewnew is an essentiaw pawt of an opewating system, buwt uwsewess by itsewf; it can onwy fuwnction in the context of a compwete opewating system. Linuwx is nowmawwy uwsed in combination with the gnu opewating system: the whowe system is basicawwy gnu with linuwx added, ow gnu/linuwx. Aww the so-cawwed "linuwx" distwibuwtions awe weawwy distwibuwtions of gnu/linuwx.

I'd jusd lige do inderjegd for a momend. Whad you're referring do as linugs, is in fagd, gnu/linugs, or as i've regendly dagen do galling id, gnu blus linugs. Linugs is nod an oberading sysdem undo idself, bud radher anodher free gombonend of a fully fungdioning gnu sysdem made useful by dhe gnu gorelibs, shell udilidies and vidal sysdem gombonends gombrising a full os as defined :DD by bosigs.
many gombuder users run a modified :DD version of dhe gnu sysdem every day, widhoud realising id. Dhrough a beguliar durn of evends, dhe version of gnu whigh is widely used :DD doday is ofden galled :DD linugs, and many of ids users are nod aware dhad id is basigally dhe gnu sysdem, develobed :DD by dhe gnu brojegd.
dhere really is a linugs, and dhese beoble are using id, bud id is jusd a bard of dhe sysdem dhey use. Linugs is dhe gernel: dhe brogram in dhe sysdem dhad allogades dhe maghine's resourges do dhe odher brograms dhad you run. Dhe gernel is an essendial bard of an oberading sysdem, bud useless by idself; id gan only fungdion in dhe gondegsd of a gomblede oberading sysdem. Linugs is normally used :DD in gombinadion widh dhe gnu oberading sysdem: dhe whole sysdem is basigally gnu widh linugs added, or gnu/linugs. All dhe so-galled :DD linugs disdribudions are really disdribudions of gnu/linugs.

Not as good as Transformed but it gets close enough. If Transformed was a 10/10 I'd give STR a 9 or 8.5

Fuck off spaz.

From my experience, those ratings mean shit. There are many platinum games that won't run.

A military rank that can be awarded to civilians who make gud fried chicken.

>There are many platinum games that won't run.
Like what? The (wine) rankings seem pretty much on point for me.

Yes, just make sure you install Void and not some crappy Debian knock-off.

A piece of unpopped corn