Which programming language has the most smug programmrers?

Which programming language has the most smug programmrers?

Attached: acf2adba-54e4-47db-a348-e20bf92ea79b_screenshot.jpg (854x480, 19K)

javascript

/thread

might consider adding C++ and PHP to the list

smug about the language itself, probably haskell or some other functional garbage
smug about life in general, javascript hands down

ruby

Attached: dhh.jpg (451x451, 15K)

Dubs and /thread

>he can get it

Easily python

>javascript
>programmers
?

C++
They all think they’re the best because it’s the “hardest”

Probably C or Haskell, but in my experience I see smug assholes who use all types of languages. Programming is one of the most elitist fields because any fag who writes a simple fizzbuzz thinks they're a genius when in reality anyone could code if they spent a few months digging into basic theory and data structures/algorithms.

Attached: ineverhadachoice.jpg (667x659, 77K)

Nah, javascript programmers are just normies using a simple language.

I'd say golang. It's still mostly normies that thing they're smart because they're using a "distributed systems language".

Rust and Haskell faggots
These fuckers must die asap

seconded for rust + haskell.

while i do enjoy rust, smugness comes naturally with a superior language :^)

>javascript
>simple
have you ever programmed something complex in js?

> using js for something complex
Imagine being this retarded

post your code

You're right, but I think I meant to say something different. It's more that it's easy to learn the bootcamp basics you need for the most common tasks done in JS because it's used for very simple stuff.
With that being said, the answer to your qeustion is yes, and for a person who knows what they're doing, javascript (well, typescript) can actually be pretty comfy.

I wouldn't say javascript is complex, just can be difficult to work with if your used to non-scripting languages with strong typing.

Erlang

100% C