Please help. In the middle of watching YouTube and my PC shut off randomly and now won't turn back on...

Please help. In the middle of watching YouTube and my PC shut off randomly and now won't turn back on. Tried removing everything and plugging it back in, but nothing. When I power it on it lights up and just shits off. All the fans start spinning.

Attached: 1558831825903.png (478x603, 279K)

what PSU doth you hath?

Corsair RM 650X

do fans stop spinning?

The fans start up and just shut off.

unplug all external devices/usbs, try booting.

No luck.

it's most likely your PSU or your mobo, you will need spares to troubleshoot. so if you don't have them, just take it to a store and get jewed.

How new is your mobo.
Does it post?

My Maacbook Po with Touch Baa doesn't haaave this poblem.

Attached: mbp15touch-space-select-201807.jpg (904x840, 86K)

It’s your rgb controller. You’re pretty much fucked.

It turns on if I unplug the 8 pin cpu cable from the psu.

Attached: IMG_20190525_234831.jpg (2736x3648, 2.54M)

What processor?

Ryzen 2600 x

Well there's your problem.

Reseat the RAM. It is EEC, right?

Already tried. I dunno. It's trident z 3200mhz

Do you have BIOS reset button? If not, then just remove cmos battery for like 10 seconds while the power is unplugged and try to turn system on with power unplugged but PSU on (to discharge capacitors).

If you're computer isn't turning, how are you posting?

Didn't work. Only stays turned on when 8 pin cpu fan isn't attached. Faulty cable maybe?

We have cellphones in the first world which you obviously aren't in.

It's possible there's a short somewhere.

turns on as in what? Does it POST and function normally?

No it doesn't seem to post but it stays turned on fans and lights stay on.

Install Gentoo

replace the CPU fan cable and then see what happens is what I can say without having hands on it

I push my fingers into my eyes

After looking at the other posts, your cpu or mobo is ded

Well, thanks fellow anons who took the time to help. I'll see about RMAing the parts. Got them last November and I've never had a part die before so I'll figure it out.

If this is the certified Jow Forums helpdesk thread I would like to say that my mouse shit its pants and now it won't work. If I wait for a day and then plug it in, I get about .01 seconds of mouse movement before it shits itself again. I uninstalled/reinstalled drivers, power is getting to the device, Device Manager can both see that the device is attached and says the device is working perfectly, and it's only a couple months old with no heavy physical damage. I'm fucking lost on what it could possibly be. Doesn't look like it's a common problem either since google gives me nothing.

Attached: really chaps my ass.png (863x1375, 1.52M)

Something is overheating and shutting down, Clean that shit, maybe your PSU is in borrowed time.

Pc is only 6 months old and has hardly any dust. I cleaned it regardless.

This.

Your PSU is dead. Be a big boy and change it yourself. It is not difficult. Dont be intimidated. After seeing how easy it is to do, it spawned my curiosity about building my own PC. I went from total brainlet about PC hardware to learning, saving up, and putting together my own.

TL;DR

Replace your PSU

I've built several PC's including this one 6 months ago. I've just never had a part die and can't exactly trouble shoot it without spare parts. Just have to RMA parts I guess.

Oh no no no you don’t get away that easily little one

I misquoted

kek