Repurpose smartphone

What are some cool uses for a smartphone you don't use anymore? I have an s8 laying around and want to do something with it.

Attached: image.jpg (1128x1746, 139K)

I use my s3 with freepie ime for head tracking and as a DSLR controller with chainfires app

Sell it. Use it for smartphone things. Come on, it's a fucking S8, not something from 2010.

This.

Gift it to me so I can install Lineage

Pretty cool
That's boring though. Don't really need the money and have a better phone.
Sent :)

Will probably just put it in my car as an car radio/gps.

Attached: 9gjwx1lfxsg21.jpg (720x677, 33K)

Samsung Dex

Use it as your main phone. Nigga you bought a new phone already?

smathphones have no actual useful use cases confirmed

sadly, Lineage support for the S8 is basically non-existent. someone got it 'booting' on an S8, collected the bounty for getting it working on the phone. then promptly fucked off.

security camera/remote camera

>Use it as your main phone. Nigga you bought a new phone already?

Honestly, I have an S6 and I see zero reason to replace it in the foreseeable future. I mean this thing has years of daily usage ahead, why do people replace their phones that quickly? What the fuck do you people do with them?

Phone contract meme makes people feel they need to get a new one every two years becuase they've finished with payiong for it

Give it to me so I can finally replace my 3G S

Nigga I still use my Galaxy Note 2 with unofficial pajeet lineageos on it.

Kids these days I fucking swear.

>Nigga

Attached: 1558857531940.jpg (426x407, 34K)

how's your battery holding up?

Sell it and buy a 3d printer

Use it to run Tasker + IFTT jobs around the house. Home automation with less botnet.

Could buy a game pad that latches onto the sides and make it an emulation machines. Could potentially emulate up to gamecube on that bad boy

>>Less botnet
>IFTTT
Pick one.

Get a Gear VR for it. I'm not switching from mine until the notch shit is over.