Why, yes, I use a HoboMi chinkphone. How could you tell?

>Why, yes, I use a HoboMi chinkphone. How could you tell?

Attached: 1558031189905.png (454x422, 154K)

>paying twice as much for a shitsung / crapple with the same specs
enjoy funding their marketing I guess

I ASK YOU TO DO THE NEEDFUL AND DELET THIS SIR

Attached: 1541643205033.jpg (2048x3646, 1.47M)

I bought a mid-range Samsung phone with a nice AMOLED display and teardrop notch. No regrets, desu.

Imagine being so poor that you can’t afford an iPhone, and you can’t even afford a Samsung, so you have to literally settle for a state-owned botnet wa way.

Attached: 522AA5FC-59BC-43BA-AEFB-57A66453472F.jpg (500x500, 73K)

This, lol.

>amoled
>notch
kys

Seething boomer

Get with the times, gramp

Imagine thinking that apple and Samsung aren't harvesting your data just the same as all tech companies AND paying a premium for it. Macfags are a cancer

>imagine being a fat sack of shit who mooches of his parents
Yeah I'd rather pay a fraction and have something far superior and save money at the same time.

Attached: 1555601291073.jpg (357x423, 34K)

>far superior for less money
We are reaching poorfag cope levels that shouldn't be possible

Since I refuse to pay more than 200€ for a phone the chinkshit is just the best in that price range

I see I hit a never there huh, yeah, Xiaomi phones are BETTER than your crappy shitsung and iFaggot phones and they only cost a fraction of what you shit phones cost, but keep going, keep wasting your parents money instead of getting a job, I'm sure that your super expensive placebo will very useful down there in your parents basement.

Attached: face.jpg (258x222, 22K)

How does it feel to be a dead inside wagecuck clinging onto the same headset they sell to shit-smeared pajeets and africans?

There is literally nothing wrong with Xiaomeme, aside from their absymal, cheapo display panels they use in the Redmi series. You get literally the best bang for buck and a decent custom rom community with guaranteed AOSP/LOS support over 1 Android version. I'd rather rebuy bi-annual Xiaomemes than shell out gazillion shekels for a Shittusung flagship.

>Samsung only makes flagships
Hello brainlet

>How does it feel to be a dead inside wagecuck
I don't know, I have my own firm and own two apartments near the beach, two cars and an incredibly cheap phone that is better than yours.

Attached: 1553959776727.jpg (562x750, 52K)

Posting from comfy Xiaomi MiA1. Best phone I have ever had. I had it all, from Samshit to OnePlus. The phone is well build. Fast enough. Great cameras, Andriid one. One of the most active pajeet modding communities. Happy chink phone owner here

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-123355.png (1080x1920, 228K)

Thumb up for not giving in to consumerism.

Man I'm getting a refund for my Mi Mix 3 and picking up the OnePlus tomorrow (will only cost me €100 extra kek). Not using chinkshit as 'premium' devices ever again. This is coming from someone who loved what Xiaomi was...until I actually used their products...

What's wrong with the Mix 3?

I bought me mom an under $100 mi phone because she barely uses the smartphone capabilities so there was no point in getting anything more expensive, but now the touchscreen locks up every other day and I have to guide her dumb boomer ass to restart the phone. Next time I'm just getting her an iphone.

You're a terrible shill. You're fired.

You sound insecure

So if I’m poor and don’t want to be chinked is the Pixel 3a or Samsung a50 my only options?

Yes, goy. Or used iPhone. You don't want to look poor, do you?

What about these options that unable to satisfy your needs?

Cope.

Yeah with amoled is all fun and games until you drop your phone and the replacement screen costs 250$

Don't hold it like a retard. Boom, problem solved.

Both don’t have a SD855, I’m looking at the K20pro or the Pixel 3a.

imagine being so insecure that you have to make up for your small dick by purchasing overpriced electronics on a loan.

Xiaomi allows bootloader unlocking so they're alright in my book.
Cuck brands, throw Huawei there as well. Imagine unironically renting a phone.

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-143152_Settings.png (1080x1920, 161K)

How about zenfone 6 instead?

Just don’t like it. IPS screen and gimmick camera just doesn’t appeal to me at that price. Plus Taiwan is pretty much chinked.

But what about the battery.

Redmi note 7 .. 3gb 32rom....red pill me about it

My xiaomi mi max 1 in 2 years broke screen 4 times and also battery /buttons/fingerprint/case broke

Attached: 1558563391062.jpg (1079x957, 392K)

I carry a battery pack or I’m in the house because I’m a loser so battery isn’t really an issue to me. The pixels 3a battery would do me fine and the battery pack I got is 18w fast charging so same as if I plugged it into a wall.

Buy Mi MAX 3 instead.

I considered that meme but honestly sizes of these miMax are stupid

But I do like my BIG SCREEN, can't even use small phone anymore.

But i dont stay 24/7 indoors. Often this phone drops spaghetti in front of people

Yeah but my Redmi 5 plus, which is only 6 inch, is impractical in pockets.

>But i dont stay 24/7 indoors
Well, me too. Just got an bike accident few days ago and here is my screen protector.

Fit my trouser side pocket just fine.

Attached: Nillkin CP+.jpg (1920x1440, 273K)

stop obsessing over the price so much and get a job

Or just learn to stop dropping your phone like you're 3.

BASED

I bought a xiaomi mix 2s, and I love it. I will be rooting it sometime, maybe, but I think xiaomi will be my go to brand.

>have a redmi note 4
>slammed hard onto the ground in an argument
>literally curved backwards
>still works perfectly fine
Honestly this pretty much sold me on xiaomi

Why yes my job is to post on forums and message boards pushing a propoganda.

Haha who doesn't want to be locked into a permanent contract and paying a thousand dollars for a phone.

TAIWAN FORMOSA

Attached: 1558721341061.png (707x500, 103K)

I have a 64GB Xiaomi Mi3 as my main phone and it still works. Xiaomi made some top tier phones back in the day, don't know how they are made today.

>spending money into phones that are obsolete after 3 years anyway

>le xiaomi is for hobos meme
>custom telegram sticker
Hello, Ivan