So, I was just toying with the idea of building a home NAS server running OpenMediaVault or something similar...

So, I was just toying with the idea of building a home NAS server running OpenMediaVault or something similar. What's a good device to run it on? I know literally nothing about NAS. Also, what's a good way to justify such a seemingly useless project to myself?

Attached: 1557870441057.jpg (856x766, 221K)

An old computer, old supermicro or whatever parts on ebay (can probably put together a cheap supermicro board + registered memory and an xeon for less than 150 USD), new or old hp microserver.

If you want something non-intel, you have those arm-based odroid hc-1 and hc-2 boards. They only take a single drive, but that might be ok.

People fapped to boxxy?

Thanks. I will check those out.

You didn't?

I think it's mostly a figure of speech, unless she posted actual nudes to /b/. I wasn't there, so I don't know.

Who didn't?

Attached: bawksy.webm (1280x720, 1.19M)

Who wouldn't?

Never found her remotely erotic, just annoying
Cracky chan though...

Is that Boxxy or is that someone cosplaying as Boxxy? Her face looks different.

> you wouldn't hate fuck bawxy
Ask me how I know you're gay.

What NAS OS should I look into if I have something like an intel stick PC or a NUC limited to 4gb or DDR3 and multiple 8 bay USB 3.0 enclosures?
Drives of wildly different sizes and eras.

I know a lot of people recommend FreeNAS, but ram requirements for like 32~64+TB would be astronomical and I don't want to buy something like Unraid or Synology.

I just can't picture her like that. Maybe it's because I'm Chilean so about half of the women here look just like her.

This is a very close friend of JK. She knows everything.
You are sick!

It's older boxxy

It's someone cosplaying as Boxxy

Archetype of the 3/10 girl next door.

Attached: boxxy.jpg (490x960, 122K)

People age, sadly.

It's me

Body figure is okay, I would easily smash.

Attached: boxxy.jpg (1069x1200, 346K)

I'd let her pee on me.

Back in my day the girl next door was white.

she got fat

I can't believe it's been 7 years already since she came back as an old woman and tried to revive the character.

Attached: vivaldi_2019-05-26_14-51-10.png (1320x612, 497K)

yep... puberty really kicked her ass.

i always wanted to have a virtual circlejerk with boxxy

>3/10
She looks fun and interesting. Decently pretty. If this is a 3, I don't even need a 4.

>circlejerk
>with boxxy
i don't think you know what a circlejerk is

I would play with her dongle.

>i would eat her mouldy lunchbox

>tfw no boxxy gf

Attached: happy.jpg (480x360, 15K)

A man of taste, I see.

I would mount her