/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic (Out of Date)
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Previous thread
>News
• user gets addicted to "tracking" his "packages" • user gets a fisherman's lighter which raises the question; what is a fisherman's lighter? • user faces a life shattering realisation • user gets Yanwen'd • user reviews his sunnies • Super Fashion • Another day, another /csg/ billionaire • user likes to pee standing up • user's new Hollow Knight plush and matching cable • user simply loves China Post Registered Air Mail • Historical Person inspires • Baked Dildos • user haunted by his erotic spectres • user's Ruizu review • Chink figures? "Good enough," says local user • A discount, darling? • user conspires to get himself killed by police • L E P I N car • Hot glue targets • Shampoo fresh from the source >Yanwen

Attached: csg.jpg (658x498, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Leten-Space-capsule-Dual-channel-Male-Masturbation-cup-Sucking-stimulating-Vagina-Real-Pussy-Adult-Sex-Toys/32806718701.html
aliexpress.com/item/Male-Masturbator-Sex-Toys-for-Men-Vagina-Transparent-Silicon-Pussy-Pocket-Pussy-Vagina-Adult-Sex-products/32899393002.html
aliexpress.com/item/32981187878.html?spm=a2g01.12597576.p99adbb.93.d28d6501ccrHOr&gps-id=6273116&scm=1007.16233.119941.0&scm_id=1007.16233.119941.0&scm-url=1007.16233.119941.0&pvid=9ea957b1-fc56-472e-a9f8-baeb50d1fa7e
amazon.com/Innovation-Cooling-Graphite-Thermal-Pad/dp/B07CKVW18G
aliexpress.com/item/Cooling-graphite-sheet-Cell-phone-laptop-heat-sink-Cool-graphite-film-high-thermal-conductivity-cpu-graphite/32864955721.html
aliexpress.com/item/Black-high-conductivity-Silicone-Thermal-Pad-heatsink-CPU-Cooling-pads-synthetic-graphite-cooling-film-paste-100mm/32914405639.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-Conductivity-Thermal-Pad-Heatsink-CPU-Cooling-Pads-Synthetic-Graphite-Piece/32975923054.html
head-fi.org/threads/going-fully-wireless-iems-too-soon-or-are-we-there-yet.861024/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Lads, what chikshit are you waiting on right now?
>HDMI switch
>bluetooth adapter
>air keyboard/mouse to use on my TV box
>metal door hooks
>touch screen stylus for my Switch

Attached: 875453146333.gif (240x180, 652K)

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Attached: zon_jd.jpg (1003x1001, 116K)

2 days and they have not given me a tracking number. You said they work 24/7

Attached: 20190525_231035(1).jpg (726x808, 378K)

redragon

>tried the chink shit randomiser for first time

wow should i buy it?

Attached: mao.png (987x508, 464K)

>999 pieces available
What kind of a discount do you get for buying in bulk?

Attached: theworstchinkshit.png (1207x573, 666K)

keked, thanks bud.

>i10 airpods enroute for 6 days
>despatched from sorting center 4 times

Attached: 1380118771915.jpg (800x804, 56K)

>china post
>everything has arrived in my country (20 items)
>yanwen
>dispatched from yanwen sorting center

Can I get a fuck Yanwen in the chat boys?

based

yanwen
never
from now on

The mesh screen on one of the earbuds of my Tin Audio T2 fell out. Fuck. I thought they were supposed to be well-made.

winne the pooh

>I am sorry Mom and Dad but I spent my lifes saving on a giant copper statue of glorious leader Mao Zedong

FUCK Yanwen

This will be brought up when you try to visit to pick up a waifu
Links please bro

people please recommend a cheap (~150$ or little more) E-Ink reader good for reading stuff like manuals, books with figure and graphs, etc. I don't care much about connectivity or internal storage, but a good speed for turning pages /scrolling would be appreciated. A bonus for a 7+" screen

Attached: 41oQ1Cf1DnL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 18K)

what did you do

Nothing. I removed the tips and noticed the screen wasn't there in the right earbud.

Any good tegra/ other onaholes that are relatively cheap?

Attached: 10997159_611060388993893_2020638959_n_611060388993893.jpg (143x137, 6K)

Kobo Clara HD

you mean tenga. tegras a chip by nvidia

yep, fucked up lmao

lmao xD

>
>lmao xD
kek

I bought a tablet 8'' lenovo tab3 plus and its pretty good was like 150euros 1-2 y agi

I'm working on a new infographic to replace the outdated one and would like some suggestions or criticism. The formatting is a little sloppy but for the most part it will probably look like the already existing infographic in terms of layout but more condensed. A main issue is with the consumer electronics section(s) because I'm not entirely sure what should go in there.

Attached: e.png (3199x6914, 723K)

Add both huion drawing tablets and the other brand I forgot

Infographic should be a render of a github repo to facilitate updating. I believe github provides hosting for small websites, that's the way we should go.

This!
It can be just a markdown, commit history should be visible to see what changed and the ability to make issues and pull requests to add/change contents by other anons should be its best feature.

If you are just going to make a PDF/Image or Google doc don't bother, follow advice.

Just spend a bit more and get a EXE Julia+
Ive bought 3 chink onaholes and they aren't that great

What's Jow Forums's recommendation for wireless earbuds?

Does pic related actually have a 2800mAh battery? Sounds way too good to be true.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 18.20.12.png (1299x661, 357K)

I did a test run of that idea a few nights back using Python library of ReportLab. Didn't get too far, just the first section, the market listings.
In this example render (converted to png from pdf) each market is saved as a directory containing a logo file, blurb text file, and a scores text file. The program picks these three up and composes it into a tile in the pdf.
Didn't have much luck getting the text formatting to be as nice as the old infographic though.
If I get to to a reasonable state where it's easy to work with, I will place it on a code hosting platform, GitHub probably less likely since it won't like Chink Shit.

Attached: test-render.png (2481x1959, 2.93M)

He must be pissed, home excluded the "Dear"

A good infographic-ish website I support is privacytools.io, we could probably fork the repo? We've already implemented markdown in most pages if I recall correctly.

what did he actually say?

>Samsung 860QVO 1TB
>128GB Transcend microsd
>64GB Toshiba U363 for general usage
>cheapo 16GB Transcend USB3 as win10 bootdrive.

Probably should've took an image when it arrived, but still too sick to do much shit. On average they ended up being about 20% cheaper, with the 860QVO being a solid 80$ cheaper then buying locally. Which surprises me since i usually used to buy my thumbdrives and hardware locally.

Still waiting for my meme T2's and BT adapter.

Attached: 1429418455181.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

Anyone has experience with one of those portable electric mosquito killing lanterns?

Coincidence

Good set of headphones (with a gamer meme mic)?
Generally I'm a speaker chad with no mic but lately I been speaking and my four lapel memes are all terrible, just want something simple.
Main issue with chinkshit headphones is them being too small for my head or to fit around my ears.

Need a chink voice recorder, anyone got any good ones?

>my four lapel memes are all terrible
It's possible that it's your soundcard that's shit. No cheap chink fix for that unfortunately. USB soundcard meme died years ago.

Hello /csg/, where the fuck do I buy counterfeit clothes from the chinaman? I need to conform to the classy dress code with my peers at my new job, but I don't get paid the big bucks for another 3 weeks.

I don;t want to seem like this is my first high paying job, I want to give the impression I was born into wealth and I'm just like them in terms of riches while secretly being so broke I have to cancel a bunch of bills this month.

Help me roleplay as a baller wolf and I will never forget you.

Attached: 1552128116302.jpg (1024x687, 139K)

>Yanwen
What is this chinkery and when did it start?

Second this.
I've heard that there's some AE sellers that sell good quality items via unlisted stores, but no idea how to find those.

>big bucks for another 3 weeks.
you want to wait 1-2 months for chink clothes instead? go buy used, you can buy clothes everywhere

Will you gift me a shanling m0 if I help you?

I'll pay for DHL. Aliexpress comes up with zero results for big labels, seems like the are trying to go legit.
>buying used clothes
ISHYGDDT

>shanling m0
Oh, that's cute. saved.
How about I send you some pictures of me in my programming socks? :3

>is a poorfag
>doesn't want to buy used clothes
>settles for chinkshit instead
based retard

I can share all of this. Someday in the future I'll make something better, but for now, this will do.

Step 1 - install Telegram
Step 2a - search for "aliexpress", enter the groups that have brand, hidden deal, whatever
Step 2b - just add the best groups by hand: "ALIEXPRESS & DHGATE hidden links", "Marcas (diamond emoji)", "ALIEXPRESS CHOLLAZOS Y MARCAS", "Aliexpress Hidden Links/ Offres"
Step 3a - read the messages that come after you enter. They will give you a link (it has an affiliate for the group's owner, open in private mode, remove everything after html and add your own ref)
Step 3b - use the search function to search all of the groups at once for the thing you want.
Step 4 - once a victim has been found, go to the link, choose the size and click on the colour/whatever. It has a code, example T3, SVD13. Sometimes you need to send a code with the message, like "Mawy", read the telegram message carefully.
Step 5 - wait for it to be delivered. Don't put feedback, don't dispute, speak with the owner of the store first. It costs 3k to set up a new store, it's in their best interest to send you again or refund.

If you don't want to buy like this and are willing to risk your monies on other platforms, feel free to check out DHGate. The replicas there are easy enough to find, but you need some finesse. Let's say you want an Audemars Piguet. You need to search for AP watch for example. Use photo search, they usually display "similiar listings" that have the exact same photo, it should yield the same product with a lower price.

I usually used DHGate, now I'm experimenting with Aliexpress' hidden links, will report as soon as I have them in hand, which should be fairly quick, as they send with epacket, assuming my loads don't get fucked in customs.

XP-Pen?

t. owns Artist 12, fantastic piece of kit

Bought pic related fan, It's USB powered.
First impressions were high physical build quality, but you turn it on and off by touching anywhere on the fan (it's captive). As soon as I got it it started changing speed all by its self and ignoring my taps half of the time. By one day had passed it wouldn't turn on at all. Truly chinked. I took it apart, pulled out the PCB and soldered the fans directly to the USB cable, now it works great and has by far the best airflow of any USB powered fan I've tried. Does now pull over 500ma so can't use it from a computer but only ever planned to use it from a phone charger so who cares.
Tldr if you can solder and want a good little fan to keep you cool through lengthy fap sessions its a highly recommended buy biggest airflow of any other usb fan by double at least, if you arent comfy modding it then steer well clear

Attached: stupid fan.jpg (1000x1000, 37K)

Anyone ever bought a laptop from these Chinese site?

How durable is it? Every laptop I've owned except my thinkpad has lasted 2 years max

I just joined a couple you mentioned, what messages are you talking about? the pinned one in the group? or someone will do a private message to you?

No, the messages that say "polo from tommy", those are the "listings", everything you need is in that photo. Usually they're as follows, main message, that contains the description, link and one photo, and then a couple of photos to show more of the final product, as well as the codes that you need to use in the listing. For example, I bought this armani watch, in the listing, there were were purses. I had to select code YK3 for the colour I wanted and that was it.

ah i get it, thanks

Got a Chuwi Lapbook SE for $50 what should I do to it

Attached: IMG_20190526_153844.jpg (4000x3000, 3.76M)

No dude wtf

i saw this tenga flip knockoff

aliexpress.com/item/Leten-Space-capsule-Dual-channel-Male-Masturbation-cup-Sucking-stimulating-Vagina-Real-Pussy-Adult-Sex-Toys/32806718701.html

people complain that it splits open when you insert penis however. have to hold it with rubber bands.

tenga flip does not split open because it has superior plastic clip. but it also costs 5x.

ton of cheap onaholes though.

$1.50!
aliexpress.com/item/Male-Masturbator-Sex-Toys-for-Men-Vagina-Transparent-Silicon-Pussy-Pocket-Pussy-Vagina-Adult-Sex-products/32899393002.html

different styles too.

new tenga zero flip has vibration in it. woo. actually found the old tenga flip cheaper in google shopping vs aliexpress. thats pretty sad.

i want the original sucking tenga but i dont think anyone still sells it?

tenga flip air discontinued 2012
there was another one i cant find it now. it was red and focused on suction. :(

mosquitos are drawn towards Co2, so i would be surprised if electric anything works.

most mosquito catchers are hooked to propane tanks to burn gas and... produce co2.

why even list ebay? ebay is shit.

The Oluv edition Earfun Free seems to be pretty nice.

where is a good place get the julia+

Recently recieved:
>Fake Yeti Mug
Mug works and insulates pretty well.
The bottom logo doesn't line up with the logo on the side perfectly, but it's pretty good.
Plastic logo is in the lid too.
I bought the gay pink and purple galaxy 30oz one.
Straight up asked the seller if they sold fake yeti cups and they said no.
Placed an order and asked them to send the Y brand and I got my mug.
Comes with all the Yeti labels and sticker.

>Dummy DVI
It was cheap and it works.
Can now run my old mac mini headless.

Waiting for:
>Acrylic art markers.
Ruined the old ones drawing on rocks, so I bought more.
They are nice with bright colours.
I am a simple man.

>Mini shears
For pruning my bonsai.

>Bluetooth speaker
For playing noises.

>Hot air baloon wind toy
Things that looks like a hot air balloon and spins in the wind.

>Metal Straws
I hate the "Save the turtles" paper straws that are now given out, they taste like shit.

>$1.50
I wouldn't trust my dick with anything worth that little. At that price I can't imagine it doing anything other than rotting your dick off and giving you AIDS.

Earphones from kz and a bunch of accessories
Can't wait to try out the Bluetooth attachment
Also electroluminescent cables. can't wait to burn my place down

its really just cheap squishy material. this is the inside part that is found in most/all of the cheap plastic cup onaholes. just with some foam between the plastic cup and the squishy part.

after some soap and water i would say 95% safe to put penis in. safer than most shampoos.

price wise yeah its shit, protection wise (for buyers) its the best.

Give it back to Han

The Chiron is coming along nicely. Unfortunately I have to go to work.

Attached: 7AE2D8FA-243E-433A-94C3-FA5829A8A791.jpg (1080x1920, 543K)

ANBES 359

Recs for a cheap mouse and keyboard?

I bought a chink powerbank and my question is that can I use my phone while its charging and plugged to the powerbank?

Is it going to fuck up anything or is it okay?

With Xiaomi powerbank you can do that.

Sounds like an NSA/Trade Dept false flag to me.

Seems like the right thread to ask this. Anyone have a Matebook X Pro? I really wanna pull the trigger on one, but the whole US ban BS is the only thing keeping me on the fence about it.

I bought mine from toydemon but I bought enough stuff to get free shipping. I think you can get it through japanese amazon you might want to ask

Why wouldn't you be able to?

aliexpress.com/item/32981187878.html?spm=a2g01.12597576.p99adbb.93.d28d6501ccrHOr&gps-id=6273116&scm=1007.16233.119941.0&scm_id=1007.16233.119941.0&scm-url=1007.16233.119941.0&pvid=9ea957b1-fc56-472e-a9f8-baeb50d1fa7e

What's a reasonbly priced flashlight that chucks out a hilariously excessive amount of light?

Looking for two chinkies, can I get a recc? One is a good lapel microphone. The other is a good pair of over the ear earbuds with a microphone.

Do you think it's all the same thing?
amazon.com/Innovation-Cooling-Graphite-Thermal-Pad/dp/B07CKVW18G

aliexpress.com/item/Cooling-graphite-sheet-Cell-phone-laptop-heat-sink-Cool-graphite-film-high-thermal-conductivity-cpu-graphite/32864955721.html
aliexpress.com/item/Black-high-conductivity-Silicone-Thermal-Pad-heatsink-CPU-Cooling-pads-synthetic-graphite-cooling-film-paste-100mm/32914405639.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-Conductivity-Thermal-Pad-Heatsink-CPU-Cooling-Pads-Synthetic-Graphite-Piece/32975923054.html

Attached: 81eKoHyCiHL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 361K)

be the same? no. work the same? yeah.
you do know that this is literally worse than decent thermal paste, right? the only positive thing about this is that it doesnt dry out. and squishing it too much ruins it

I'm really lazy when it comes to changing thermal paste. I liberally hasn't changed paste on my i5 2500k since the day I bought it 5 or 6 years ago. Do you think it's performs worse than 6 years old paste?

Or look through here
head-fi.org/threads/going-fully-wireless-iems-too-soon-or-are-we-there-yet.861024/

odds i buy even i dont

Attached: VFL[1].png (1215x536, 303K)

I bought $30 CAD "gaming headphones" from Amazon (Kotion Each G2000) and they sound good. Only problem is that the mic has a somewhat high noise floor but sounds good otherwise.

they're just for people that are too scared to try and apply thermal paste themselves because they don't trust their ability to apply a pea sized dot of goop. which is a huge number of people because normies hate solving problems and would rather spend their money than do it

>"what do i use to spread it around?"
>"how thick should i put it on? is this enough?"
>"is this good enough paste? should i buy arctic silver?"
>"how do i know if i did it right?"
>"how often should i re-apply it?"

>Do you think it's performs worse than 6 years old paste?
if the paste is decent and it aint cooked (90c+ for long periods of time) there is a good chance of it being worse than that old paste

does anyone know a good looking 3.1 usb hub?

and also a mic to attach to my headphones, I found some cheap but the cable is too small and I don't wanna overspend for shitty sound quality. if it's shit gotta be cheap as well

Best knockoff PS3 controller? I had a good one, but I can't find my previous order for it. One with fake SONY logo and correct shapes on the buttons would be cool.

most batteries can charge and power charge at the same time. check it with usb voltmeter

You should probably buy original one. Every knockoff I tried had a terrible stiff inputs and didn't last more than 2 years, meanwhile original controller still performs like a new 7 years later.

This
That is the one thing I have to get OEM
They are just do good

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-141911_AliExpress.jpg (1074x772, 437K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-160550_AliExpress.jpg (1077x465, 248K)

redpillme about yanwen

You can also use facebook to find such groups.