Windows 8.1 vs Windows 10

Which one is more stable?

Attached: wc.png (1121x1229, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beet.the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/Windows 10/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

ironically, I think 8.1 is

10 seems like a rolling release of bugs (latest one for me: can't shutdown. it only logs off when I pick shutdown from the menu. seems to be a multi-boot/grub-related problem. have to either pick restart, or type shutdown /t 0 (optionally /s) at terminal)

microsoft should have stuck to the old Win9x NT 2k style user interface, win7 sucks, and 8 & 10 suck even more,

Someone on here claiming to be a Microsoft engineer said the Windows 8 kernel was the best they ever did.

because it was

They are both receiving updates so they are both wildly unstable. Windows 7 is best because it is still modern, usable, and there's no more updates for it; meaning it is now 100% stable.

LTSB

Attached: ltsc1809.png (460x423, 17K)

Please take your medicine

Windows 10 Enterprise

+1 for ltsc

Attached: 1558655027036.jpg (1200x800, 220K)

yes

8.1 is better than 10 Home/Pro, LTSC/B is better than 8.1

Windows 10 AME is the only version of Windows that should ever be used. No telemetry confirmed over a span of 6 months with wireshark and ACTUALLY debloated

Attached: uWHMp.jpg (1296x968, 314K)

yeah, trusting some pajeets in the internet is better than trusting a big company that is in charge of many governments and confidential information around the world.

>Windows 7 [...] no more updates for it
wrong

For me 8.1 but that's what I use, managing a install is not difficult so if I was using 10 perhaps it would be just as stable.

>ltsc
Where do you even get that version from?

hijacking this thread
just recently installed LTSC with HWIDGen and things are fine
doing some research prior to it, there were some people here complaining that some things are broken on it saying "you can't install x on this version of windows"
what software are they talking about where this is the case?
I so far have the barebones installed (browser, keepass, foobar, etc) and have not encountered any issues

Unironically 8.1. It has most of the nice things 10 does, and few of the bad things.

beet.the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/Windows 10/

8.1 is still the best windows to date.Faster than 7 and its not buggy like 10.The UI takes getting used to it but it can modified to your liking.

8.1 is the best if you turn off update and then install kb2919355 update packages.
Extremely stable.

>windows
>stable
literally every patch in the last year+ has caused crashes
If I leave an orange and banana out in the sun for a week which one will be more fresh?

Have sex

>can't shutdown

always onlineā„¢

Arch GNU/Linux

arch is unronically a stable distro

once you have everything set up you can -Syyu it anytime and everything ill just work fine after it.

at least this is the experience that i have using it