This is you

Sitting in front of a computer 12 hours a day, 365 days a year for the next 50 years of your life

Attached: 4F754AD9-60F2-41F0-8454-FC33DAEF4FA0.jpg (847x565, 273K)

like everyone else

>50 years
i thought you were trying to demoralize us?

how much time in a day do you dedicate to pooping then mate?

b-b-but technology will save us all. lern 2 code. (brainworms begin writhing) why dont we have f-flying cars

and you (we) can die with the rest of them.
Your only purpose in life is to spawn your successors to do the exact same thing and then fuck off into an early grave.

wow man. thats big think

this is so wrong for my body?

cringe

I have cute and funny pictures on the other monitor and lean back to touch my wee wee every few hours

>sitting in a chair instead of a reclining sofa
lmao

This is you
Sitting in front of a computer 12 hours a day, 365 days a year for the next 50 years of your life

Attached: 1417079664825 (2).jpg (2000x1027, 557K)

My desk stands so I'll be here for 60

>still using desktops for excel

I wish I had that much processing power.

That's not me, I don't have to install Microsoft updates. I use linux.

Attached: kek.jpg (413x395, 19K)

That's what I don't understand. If you spend so much time in front of your computer why do it hunched over a desk? Comfy stations just aren't as popular as even $500 office chairs

Much better then ploughing the field for 12 hours a day.

Have Dex.

Attached: dex.jpg (250x202, 9K)

Not wrong.

Oh dear God, please give me a second chance at life!

>12 hours a day
Heh, rookies.

Attached: 2019.png (480x463, 151K)

>babby's first shower thought

well yeah dumbass I am useless at literally everything else

Unlikely. Once my mother dies, I'll be living on the street.

what else is there to do?
>go outside
I bet people who work outside all day wish they could just sit all day

Yes. You motherfuckers have no idea how good you have it. You have climate control, no insects, and most importantly as long as you get some exercise on your own time and pay attention to your posture / use proper ergonomic devices you WON'T fuck up your body.

t. outdoor laborer

Why, yes, I do sit at my desk the whole day and earn six figures a month. Then I fuck Stacy on the weekend. By the way, we're going to play some Call of Duty, shitpost on /v/ and have a threesome today. Wanna join, user?

Attached: DOnKVr2.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

>not leaning back in your chair with the monitor pulled forward and the keyboard on your lap.

I do most of my work on paper

Living the dream.

This. Every time my coworkers complain at my current data entry job, I think back to the 105°F sun beating down on me in greenhouses with 95%+ humidity for 10 hour (minimum) workdays and getting $8/hr for my trouble. Fuck people who act like sitting on their ass all day in an air-conditioned room is some horrible experience.

and it's beautiful
also this

>how to ruin your core 101

I wish my chair was this comfy

I always thought this guy was a render until I actually looked him up.

>12 hours a day, 365 days a year for the next 50 years of your life
pretty awesome. if this is some attempt at demoralisation, this is the wrong board to shitpost such things on. 50 years? give me 100. couldn't give a fuck.

>I always thought this guy was a render until I actually looked him up.
yeah, i thought so too. just a well built dude heavily edited using photoshop. might as well be rendered.

>105°F sun
user... the sun is much much hotter than that.

Sorry I shit posting since bed using a iPad

can you share some, i want to touch my wenie also :)

truu

>me most days on my 'computer'
No joke, I spend most of my time at work sending emails if I'm not in meetings, and screw working at a desk

Attached: jobsipad.jpg (1500x1011, 125K)

I'm okay with that

i mean its not like you cant get a job like construction where you get to be active.
Why do people pretend sitting inside for 12 hours a day is bad, literally sounds awesome.