Adulting in the 2020s

Check out my idea for living with roommates:

●3-4 /solid/ friends, working with business partners & such, getting a plan going for a Facebook ad management business

●Begin traction, working with the brightest in ensuring a minimum of $2,000 monthly income

●Once success is underway, move into house

●Collectively contribute to side business, covering all bills & such

●Upon exiting house, help train new roommate, for revolving success.

I mean, if even just a year - imagine the goals you could accomplish with house bills & such being off the back, you know

Attached: lara-olutunmogun_interview_06.jpg (1140x1425, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

millennialmoneyman.com/how-to-make-1000-2000-extra-per-month-running-facebook-ads/amp/
rebekahhutchins.com/facebook-ad-manager-virtual-assistant/
artsandbudgets.com/how-to-become-a-facebook-ad-manager-and-make-money-from-home/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck why did she spend so much time to ruin her hair like that

>adulting
Cringe.
Back to Facegoy with your terrible vocabulary and “ideas”.
Enjoy you and your friends getting angry about the dishes not being done and pizza under the sofa. This is the shit you do in college, not as a functioning adult.

You get 3 friends that are bright, capable, and solid; not immature bumpkins, lol.

In relation to:

millennialmoneyman.com/how-to-make-1000-2000-extra-per-month-running-facebook-ads/amp/

rebekahhutchins.com/facebook-ad-manager-virtual-assistant/

artsandbudgets.com/how-to-become-a-facebook-ad-manager-and-make-money-from-home/

A just-enough effort to pay bills & such, separate from one's main focuses of the day - at least starting out, anyway

Living with people is shit. People need space man.

what is wrong with bumpkins? no bully

Furthermore - lastly - for those who don't have anyone available:

Probably post flyers & such across local university campuses & such, recruiting bright & capable people to join in

That way, you setup your own screening & interviewing process, to.

I could go that route too, if none my friends can join, etc

Dope, my idea can be done remotely

Oh you’re a shill for “guaranteed to work! Totally guys” programmes.
Please kys.

*puts arm around your shoulders

Explain the anxiety that triggered you to deflect the substance of my concept, and I'll guide you through it, buddy

All 3 of your links link back to the same product.
You are a SHILL.

>spend time
user, that's a quadroon. It was born a mutant

>in relation to

In English, that means:
"I'm showing you where I got this idea from"

How old are you?

>adulting
Looks like you've spent too much time reddulting.

What's the difference with just partnering up with people to start a business then?

And how exactly are you supposed to get the brightest to work and live with you? The bright people will already have a comfy high-paying corporate job, and will live by themselves.

You're exhibiting unnecessary anxiety - make friends

Yeach by all means, personally if none of my friends are available, I'll be posting flyers across college campuses, you know.

>>Jow Forums
You fucking incelibate losers.

If you rely on other people to achieve something and / or you are not confident enough you could do stuff on your own, you shouldn't be doing your own thing yet. Learn to first work for someone before you go your own way.

see:

Yes, you got your idea from shitty blogs and you think it’s some get rich quick scheme.

Even lower iq than I thought.

I'm not anxious, this isn't my plan. You haven't answered the question. There is high demand and competition for the brightest people. "Just make friends" is a completely inadequate strategy to get several of them to work and live with you.

>you think it’s some get rich quick scheme

Explain what triggered you to think presumptuously, and I'll guide you through your anxiety

This point is the byproduct of over-thinking a situation that hasn't unfolded yet, typically exhibited from onset anxiety.

Do you have high blood pressure?

that's probably her natural hair and it'd take an excessive amount of time/effort/money to get it looking straight for a relatively short period of time

your step 1 is vague enough for you to convince yourself "i'm working on it" even when you're not. without a deadline and contingencies you're just daydreaming.

No, I have low blood pressure actually.

This isn't overthinking, this is a minimum amount of thinking.

Kek, some friends of mine tried this, but a sperg ruined everything for various reasons and they refused to speak with him afterwards, until he left and went back in his hometown. Didn't end well

But if you are the sperg I'm referring to, please see pic related

Attached: havesEx.jpg (1200x911, 128K)