Attached: wLewCIo.png (1092x737, 76K)

>rumor

Attached: 7262112.gif (288x288, 1.39M)

>reddit
stopped reading there

>the technology was correct
>3800X is 12C
>3800X is priced lower than 1800X was
If this is accurate, then the only things wrong were the names and poverty-tier parts/prices.
How in the world would this be disappointing?

I think what that post is referring to is that AdoredTV frequencies were too high.

They'll probably be 4.5 and OC to 4.7-4.8

>Overclocks to 5.0 GHz
>Shit ton of cores
>low prices
>disappointment

It's just some corelets from a certain "Idiot inside" defending a company because the only thing they got from Computex so far was more binning gimmicks which will probably be out for 600-700 USD at best and sold at limited quantities.

7 nm overclocks to 5 GHz at ease. Even if the speeds are lower, it'd be reasonable to expect the higher end chips to overclock to 5.

people who think they will boost to 5ghz are the same idiots who thought vega would be 1080ti tier. Prove me wrong

>Another Massive Disappointment

what happened? they found another security hole with intel chips?

*hits desk* it wasn't supposed to be like this

Based

Attached: 1536694146733.png (1200x800, 164K)

Combined with the known IPC improvements that would still be enough to match Intel in single thread in most circumstances. Games might get 5% fewer FPS. Boo fuckin' hoo.

For Intel maybe.
>I-if we had two legs, we'd kick your ass!

>zen 2 will not clock above 4.5GHz
>higher latency
>increased cost
Another.
Massive.
Disappointment.

>(((resetera)))
intel shills are desperate!

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

memory latency bro. this thing will be dogshit for gaming. price of current zens is going to go back up when its found out these will be crap for video games.

>reddit
>resetera

Attached: 1390597444108.jpg (1240x786, 227K)

LOL 5% fewer LOL enjoy your slow shit boozen user

>Intlel gayming babbies are in this thread right now
abandon.

>5%
>doesn't know that this is the %error of every benchmark.

another AMDshill

As long as nvidia doesn’t get gimpwprks into the games they will run good.

>C/T counts all moved up one spot on the list
>Adored TV wrong about everything again, fucking liar!

like i fucking care if my new CPU is named 3800 or 3700

No don't you see whether the 8C engineering sample that beat the 9900K was called an R5 or an R7 changes everything.
Who cares about performance, who cares about price, only names matter.
This is the end of the line.

>still believing the fake news
AMD poozed housefires confirmed to suck over 300W at 4.5GHz max with increased latency at higher costs.
AMDrones eternally assblasted and btfo!

>12/16 Cores
>300 Watts at full load
>a bad thing.
Are you really this retarded?

the 300W number was for 16C
I have more than adequate cooling, but the stock cooler probably won't cut it anymore kek

Intel is in a permanent downward spiral, his mental state is deteriorating.

>coping this hard

They'll probably sell it with a beefier Wraith MAX.

So AMD is satisfied with just being slightly ahead of Intel? The fuck?
Intel could easily catch up to this slight lead that they set themselves in, not to mention a fucking nonsense 7/7 launch date that is nothing more than a fucking meme.

Hey AMD, look at pic related! Yer lot were ahead, slightly, the last time and you think it'll work again?
Go for the fucking kill for fuck sake.

Attached: 5064.png (450x337, 36K)

The underhanded tactics Intel did during the Athlon64 X2 days are not going to work anymore. Couple it with the Security holes that they've amassed, they have more problems on their own front.

>underhanded tactics
?

AMD are more than capable of making the dream lineup, but choose not to.
Intel did an underhanded tactic that did massive damage to AMD, why they fuck aren't they willing to do the same and instead trying to compete healthily? Fuck that.

Intel were fined for anti-competitive business practices, colluding with oems and stuff.

Chiplets were a rumor talking point since 2016. Zen's 4-core CCX design was known since late 2015.

You would have to be a legitimate retard to not put 2+2 together, and guess at a bare minimum that a 2 chip CPU was destined for the market.

Everything else, aside from core counts, is total bullshit.
My point is that these "leaks" and "rumors" could have been figured out by an 8 yr old if you gave them such information and asked a couple questions.
The average person really is an NPC retard.

friend
the io-die is a chip
are you well?

Is it the small shallow victories that get you through the day?

Because that’s not how real technology companies work. Everybody works together it’s a really small world and intel but too many hands. It’s why they are being sacrificed.

>victory
ok, if you say so
I'll take it

300W overclocked. dumb fuck

What's you face gonna be like when they are 4.2 stock and barely hitting 4.5 allcore with an OC?

Why would they release a 16c/32T part on AM4 anyways? It would cannibalize the HEDT market and most people actually don't need over 5000 lanes.

AM4 offers 20 PCI-Express 3.0 lanes which are enough for most people ( I have one GPU @ x8 and two nvme drives @ x4 each) + the 8 PCI-E 2.0 lanes offered by the chipset. The lanes alone aren't enough of an argument to compel people to pay the premium for the TR4 platform.

I'm honestly surprised that there will even be a 12c/24T part. I'm still on my Ryzen 7 1700 though, I will probably just buy the highest clocked 8C part.

anyone who believe that they're going to bump mid-range to 8c/16t on top with 5.0ghz boost is a fucking retard. amdrones always hype this shit and it's ALWAYS disappointing after release, they' never fucking learn. it's almost like dealing with children
t. 2600 owner

>reddit
>resetera

Go back

It's market collusion.

>Chiplets were a rumor talking point since 2016

Chiplets in form of multi cpu packaging is, but ripping the io out of it into its own packaging is not.
AdoredTV is the first outlet that put out the info that AMD is doing this, everybody else is still on the multi cpu packaging at this point of time.

>reddit screenshot
kys