WHAT THE FUCK???!

WHAT THE FUCK???!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-26 Opera GX Gaming Browser is coming soon .png (1920x1005, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vivaldi.com/es/blog/vivaldi-browser-enables-razer-chroma/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does it have rgb?

> opera.communism
> shilling a browser owned by commies
your day at the end of a rope couldn't happen sooner. let's hope it's today.

finally, a browser for the oppressed

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

well, retards will fall for anything

Nuremberg says what

Literally a closed-source browser owned by a Chinese business man. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

GAMERS RISE UP

it has opera's own url braindead piece of rotten shit

I can see this becoming popular desu, gamers will fall for any meme.

lost

BOOST MY FACEBOOK AND GIVE ME OPERA SWAG

>Literally a closed-source browser owned by a Chinese business man. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
oh no. my data are never gonna reach the NSA.
it's fucken over.

Firsticiejkij Posticiek Besticieskij Posticiek

I updated vivaldi earlier today and this was the main "feature" in the changelog: vivaldi.com/es/blog/vivaldi-browser-enables-razer-chroma/
Gamer genocide when?

Attached: 972515462.jpg (980x551, 152K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I hope it lets you change the RGB colors.
Muh rig is mostly Nvidiuh green!

Attached: download.png (211x239, 8K)

I'm so fucking tired of "gaming" tech. Everything is gaming nowadays, it's so fucking hard to find good high end hardware that isn't full of """gaming""" gimmick for manchildren. I wanted to build a desktop but I couldn't find ANY good case that wasn't gaymer shit. Same with motherboards, not a single high end motherboard without rgb lighting or dumb shit features such as fake gun parts stuck on. I wanted to buy a capture card to record my laptop repairs but all I could find was gaymer garbage that forces you to use some proprietary shitty front end with garbage anti-features such as direct Twitch streaming.

At the end I paid for a Lenovo Thinkcentre because it doesn't have manchildren features, despite costing over $1000 more than a diy build. The 3-yr full warranty is nice I guess, and I can write it off as a business expense.

Fuck gamer manchildren. Fuck them.

wooouu

Attached: numalesmile.png (1908x1066, 2.89M)

>we want the dark theme meme team

Like "tactical" in outdoor?

Gamers are inhibiting technological advancement with their need for useless shit like rgb

it actually has an RGB picker on the site

why is this a thing?

ENOUGH.
There needs to be a line, seriously. Look I like gaming as much as the next guy, but don't fucking make every technology category fit into the media of gaming. It is retarded on every level, and I want to slaughter the developers for falling into the category of lazy developers that only knows how to be a sheep.