What computer chair are you using? Do you have any that you recommend?

What computer chair are you using? Do you have any that you recommend?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (512x512, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kabseating.com/contact
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A wooden dinner chair. With a small pillow I sew myself out of scrap fabric.

Attached: DT205CO.jpg (800x895, 109K)

Attached: 7c20ae31f896ce059cdcb0ca41899e87--armchairs-and-accent-chairs-arm-chairs[1].jpg (635x472, 20K)

Leather chair off of amazon. Even in summer it is fine because I am not fat like citizens of Jow Forums

my bed because my roommate uses the desk for gaming, and i need to get far from him if i want to be productive at all. reckon i will have to find a real place since this won't be any good in the long-run

pic related but in leather is pretty comfy

Attached: serveimage.png (418x886, 139K)

Facilities with 24/7 monitoring use these. Why do I even bother posting? Nobody cares because Jow Forums filled with NEETs who buy $200 "gaming" chairs.

Attached: kab-seating-exec.png (320x424, 113K)

Logic 400. Second hand.

I recommend it.

Attached: Steelcase-Leap-V2-Black-on-Black-03.jpg (1500x1500, 105K)

I did this before, and it ended up hurting my ass, and back. Switched to a deep padded regular chair (non computer), and things got better.

Step aside. Everything else is trash, including other Steelcase chairs. Nothing else has quite the give of the seat of the Gesture which ensures that it never cuts into your leg's circulation.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x857, 45K)

Great at first impressions, but honestly the more I have it, the worst it gets. I'm getting rid of it really soon, I have a RH Logic 400 coming in to replace it.

Attached: 41cdGwwZ05L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 12K)

Fugg my ass hurts horribly I'm literally dying right now
I have Ikea Markus, but it's probably my destroyed ass bones
Help me user

DXRacer Le Epic Gamerchair 900 DLC expansion edition

Attached: chair.jpg (800x450, 87K)

Buy a memory foam cushion and longterm solution is to squat

I doubt that cushion will fit in this fucker, if we're taking about same thing

What is the brand are these? Is there a specific model?

This is literally the chair I use at work. I like it so much Im gonna get one at home. Zero back problems for me using it for over a year now.

It's all in the filename.

Would a recliner and a Corsair lapdog(or something similar) be a functional setup? I'm thinking about doing this with a TV as my monitor

Attached: chair.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Kind of. Just make sure you aren't flexing your wrists too much.

You can find cushions that are like 18" by 18". I have a leap not a Markus, but the cushion doensnt have to fill the whole seat, just has to be bigger than your ass.

too little lumbar support, looks like Scoliosis in the making.

Thanks for the hint user. This manufacturer is exactly what I was looking for.

>tfw not an aeronlet

I RETURNED MY FIRST CHAIR AND I JUST GOT MY SECOND ONE THAT IM GOING TO HAVE TO RETURN TOO

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Why can't faggots make chairs. HERMAN MILLER HERE I COME

No problem. I've had one of those for ten years now, still works perfectly, they're absolutely god tier. Best money I've ever spent on any furniture, hands down.

They've got a 5-year no questions asked warranty too.

It's also really hard to return a chair because the hydraulic part is difficult to disconnect

what's the model?

>What computer chair are you using?
Steelcase Leap
>Do you have any that you recommend?
Herman Miller and Steelcase anything that isnt a base model is a safe bet.

Attached: 1542944162271.gif (420x258, 535K)

The voice of experience

Attached: Steelcase Midcentury.jpg (1296x1944, 789K)

Attached: Ergon stool.jpg (720x1280, 251K)

Anyone tried Järvfjället from Ikea? Currently have a Millberget that is ruining my back.

Yes. It's about average as far as office chair go, but it has a tall backrest with headrest, which is the main difference. But compared to what you get on the second-hand market, it's not especially good value when you consider that the armrests are garbo. Also, the adjustable lumbar support is pretty low when you're not reclining on the chair.

I have an embody, I like it. Got it about half off through the supplier for our work's office furniture.

Got an Embody too. Love it.

I guess I'll try it. There's not much of a second hand market in my small country. Only other half decent chairs I've found that aren't super expensive are the ones from Staples. Or getting a gaming chair, but I didn't like the ones I tried.

Where could I, a burger, get one of these? I haven't found any place immediately willing to ship here. Seems the company is based in the UK.

There's a Where To Buy helper here
>kabseating.com/contact
I think KAB is originally an American brand.

I'll have to one-up you here

Attached: c2f44568b00efd073cf630658e84490381608e44.jpg_640xrel.jpg (200x200, 11K)

I have that exact chair. It's comfy, but it could use a touch more lumbar support.

Attached: IMG_20190526_203530.jpg (2688x1512, 1.27M)

Why did it rotate my picture? Time to dig through the settings again.

phoneposter btfo, at least you scrubbed exif data fgt

Attached: my_chair.jpg (300x250, 6K)

Maybe you should sit straight and take breaks.

Very comfy, also comes with a hair straightener.

Attached: Florida_electric-chair.jpg (1134x1758, 228K)

pic related for 2 years

Attached: Power_Mac_G5_hero_left.jpg (786x1048, 352K)

Staples hyken best price you can usually get it for is $129

bought it used. pretty good and comfy, especially the arm rests. but you need to wrap some socks around them because sweaty arms will stick to the material.

Attached: aeron.jpg (474x474, 30K)

Wow, I thought my chair was ghetto.

>bought it used.
did you lick the previous owners farts and cum off of it while it was still fresh?

used herman miller aeron b here i love cum so i guess its alright

I could get something else but I don't want comfort to corrupt my spirit.

Herman Miller Mirra 2
way cheaper than the aeron and various steelcases because they're not as well known, but still pretty available lightly used from office sales. Still get the HM quality and ergonomics

Attached: b2c_3x4crop.jpg (1200x900, 87K)

Never change you glorious bastard

NeueChair pretty comfy, not that expensive. It's made by secretLab

Attached: TGc8QPCsDFoxKcp5ZSszwA-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 37K)

Serta® Smart Layers™ Jennings Super Task Big and Tall Chair, Black/Slate

Pretty epic chair for the big bros over 250 pounds

This, bought it used like 4-5 years ago for $200CAD and still working great

I got a free steelcase and its the most uncomfortable pos ive ever sat upon

Are there any desk chairs worth getting that can recline? And properly recline, none of that tilting shit.

Attached: wedo_zero_gravity_chair_one.png (462x356, 125K)

I have this. Yea, mistakes were made, this is obviously not the most comfortable chair to sit on, but at least it's very easy to clean and relatively sturdy

Attached: dxracer_racing_r0-nw_10.jpg (390x660, 34K)

>not having the optional upgrade armrest material

Attached: IMG_20190527_105602605.jpg (4160x3120, 3.6M)

pls no bully

Attached: IMG_20190513_025254.jpg (2304x4608, 2.32M)

I worked at an office supply store for a couple years and frequently tested a lot of the chairs for sale
Get a TempurPedic chair, there's one with like 3 levers for adjustments and one of them locks the tilt in place, the other raises or lowers the height, and the other adjusts the tilt of the back. I can't remember the model number, but generally that's what you want, those three options of adjustability.
TempurPedic usually only sells fabric chairs or mesh/fabric hybrid type chairs
Personally I don't like bonded leather chairs because they get worn and cracked over time and make me kinda sweat
Staples had a nice chair called the Carder, and also the Hyken, those are the two best ones that aren't TempurPedic

Attached: JPEG_20190517_130827.png (220x231, 70K)

Ergohuman v1, very comfy and my back stopped hurting

Attached: 817Kv-37iXL._SY741_.jpg (556x741, 38K)

>Uncushioned arm rests

the only correct option

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 8.08.41 AM.png (1336x1710, 966K)

It's quite soft actually

is this available in europe? I can't find it listed on my countrys staples, maybe it's under a different name?

Any good chairs for tall people? It fucking sucks having the neck support right on your nape

I have a Steelcase Leap at work and an Aeron at home

The Steelcase is the superior chair. More adjustment and I prefer the actual cushions vs the mesh shit

Attached: 2017-04-17-14_32_59-830px-x-477px-–-VS.png (1127x650, 308K)

Herman Miller Embody

gaming chairs can suck my fucking dick

Attached: Embody.png (1024x512, 91K)