Jow Forums

Jow Forums
hackernews
Netflix
YouTube
Reddit

Rinse and repeat

Where else does Jow Forums go?

Attached: 1558633048509.jpg (849x1099, 762K)

>reddit
go away

add lobsters and hackaday and it's the same for me.

Lobster?

>Where else does Jow Forums go?
I don't know but you have to go back

>Reddit

Attached: reddit.png (753x960, 18K)

lobste.rs

>Reddit

Attached: 1556838526664.png (564x724, 202K)

Outside

All of these have been overtaken by pajeets and pakis posting beyond questionable advice for topics everyone already knows and begging for code they can't find on stackoverflow and asking for someone to become their "mentor" (aka the one who will do their job for them).
I used to say to everyone who listened that the technology subreddits were the last space of reddit that was good and worth visiting but that has quickly stopped during the last 3 years.

"Hacker"news has been overtaken by armchair professionals who think their opinions on everything matter, who love Google and Apple and nowadays even Microsoft because they've given them a text editor. A text editor! Every previous sin is now forgiven for a fucking node.js based text editor. Good god.

Jow Forums has instead been overtaken by complete lunatics. The amount of good threads has gone down from like 10 per year to like 1 per year if we're lucky.

In conclusion: Fuck everyone. And if someone here is so illiterate that they call the paragraph "reddit spacing": fuck you.

the frontpage of reddit has easily become one of the most terrible things on the internet. It's like Jow Forums made a parody of reddit. It's unreal.

Attached: rip.jpg (751x600, 66K)

That has always been the case. But the technology subreddits used to be relatively uncorrupted. They were mostly places of wisdom, places where you could really learn something.
Now, the "best" content you can find there are people posting shitty retard articles on "medium", which has nowadays gone full jew and only allows you to read like 5 articles per month for free, and that is if you log in.
If you ever find an article that doesn't lead to medium, the author is usually named something like Kumar Patel or Rajeesh Mohammed and is full of "advice" that, if you followed it, would at best pwn your server and at worst ruin your carreer and possibly also your employer's business if nobody stops you.
And this is the kind of "knowledge" young developers get equipped with nowadays, people who don't know any better and can't see why these articles are garbage. And then people wonder why not a single freelancer knows how to properly hash passwords or why that is important.

vc.ru
dtf.ru
Meduza.io
Gmail
Jow Forums
2ch.hk

Jow Forums
gmail
YouTube

are websites I typically frequent mainly

nice reddit spacing, mad millennial faggot
you must be a total retard if you cant find good forums on the subjects you need

It's literally just paragraphs
Shush sperglord

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 103K)

Dude, you can just subscribe to the subs you like. There are still good subs on Reddit. Just unsubscribe from the default ones

>reddit
KYS

>gay
>gay
>gay
>gay
>gay

kill yourself

Twitter?

Attached: twitter_hash.png (1600x960, 98K)

I don't. I just use Instagram now a days to look at hot thots

>reddit
why

Exercise. We didn't evolve to sit on our asses, so by not moving our bodies we artificially make ourselves miserable.
Socialize. We didn't evolve to be isolated either. We need to be close to other humans.
Read books, you can even download a lot of good ones for free. They can make you more skilled and a better person. Sometimes you can even find purpose.
Stop looking at the news it's really bad for your mental health.It's not designed to inform you, they're designed to make you pay attention to get ad revenue.
Stop using the internet, or at least get the slowest plan your isp offers so you can't binge for 18 hours a day on sludge like "You won't believe top 10..."

unironically my only source of reading material these days

Attached: 1492743811504.png (396x382, 173K)

Yes, I do workout, I do go out, I do socialize. I haven't read books to be honest, can't remember the last time I read something that wasn't computer related.

hackernews, netflix, and reddit lmao what are you doing op
0/10 bait btw

But bald guys are cool? Look at dwayne johnson, vin diesel, jason statham.

Гoвнoeд