So Jim Keller has his own channel?

So Jim Keller has his own channel?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 68K)

I'd just like to say that Jim is a great guy. That is all. Que the Jews yet again

Attached: 1505913649102.jpg (204x196, 50K)

why does this guy get people so butthurt? is it is accent?

cue*

People are always skeptical (reasonably so) of leaked information

even jim expresses skepticism in his videos despite the leaks being at least sorta accurate much of the time. Why do people let themselves get so emotionally invested?

Most of the buttblasted people probably don't even watch his videos. They just see screenshots of his vids on here and get all of the hype and none of the skepticism from his side.

>expressed skepticism
More like skewed optimism until products release, and then he goes into damage control mode while hyping up the next amd product.
The cycle is tiresome.

brand loyalty

>Most of the buttblasted people probably don't even watch his videos. They just see screenshots of his vids on here and get all of the hype and none of the skepticism from his side.
like pottery

>like pottery
More like clockwork despite what all the adored apologizers say.

>being this invested in a pile of sand to increase the rate at which math problems are solved for a bing bing WAHOO!

>defending adored
You have problems. Just stop watching him like most people already have.

Complete one way drone

>implying
I don't give a shit if it happens or it doesn't.

Yet you're here defending some fag that makes jew tube videos.

I'm not defending anyone; All I did was provide an explanation for why people like yourself get all worked up over nothing.
Turn off your computer and calm down, lad.

The thread above yours, by the way.

so does linus, the creator of linux

>All I did was provide an explanation for why people like yourself get all worked up over nothing.
I posted
Which explained why people are tired of that YouTuber's format, but you keep defending him while claiming g that you aren't.

You're probably replying to the scottish subhuman. He posts here and does damage control after every fuck up.

based

he constantly spews complete bullshit "leaks" that are immediately BTFO by everyone in the industry, yet for some reason people still pretend he has any credibility whatsoever