And you guys perfectly accept this technological disaster?

And you guys perfectly accept this technological disaster?

Attached: 432F0A19-A660-4EBF-93E3-4D06914C6552.jpg (2419x1814, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009–11_Toyota_vehicle_recalls
youtube.com/watch?v=AgMTx_xFezM
invidio.us/watch?v=aXlRRoIugrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hahahaha how the fuck are forced upgrades real hahaha nigga just pihole this shit like nigga use umatrix haha

Nobody here owns a Tesla. Shoo shoo.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009–11_Toyota_vehicle_recalls
>blocks your path

Teslabros...
youtube.com/watch?v=AgMTx_xFezM

That’s not technology. Go away.

>buying a used car unseen
>buying a used car where the paperwork isn't able to be put right in front of you first thing
>gets the run around for fucking every single issue and just eats it
>tons of Teslafags have done this
What is it about Tesla that makes it the automobile of choice for retards that don't have the slightest notion of how cars or anything related to them work?

They are worshipers at the Cult of Musk.

I wouldn't buy an electric car.
If I had to, I wouldn't buy a Tesla.

Why though? What is it about an autist like Elon that pulls people into his gravity and doesn't let them escape to the point where they'll buy shitboxes from him regardless of what the actual cars and buying experience end up being like? What about him compels someone to get fucked top to bottom to get one of his cars when they could wait a year and be sitting in a Taycan?

Money and spaceships.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 92K)

everything's technology

Jeff Bezos has both those things and I don't see everyone lining up to suck his cock.

Tesla is the mac of cars. Retards spout "it just werks" when it literally doesnt

tesla did nuffin wrong.

i cant wait for the next 5000 copies of this thread. never gets old.

Attached: tesla2.jpg (3000x3979, 1.44M)

Reminder
invidio.us/watch?v=aXlRRoIugrw

jeff bezos is as popular as a pedophile running a child care center.

used to have respect for this dude in the video, but sadly he's yet another corporate cock sucking shill. even though he's spent tens of thousands of dollars on shit-tier tech that can't even keep time correctly on a clock, can't display traffic properly, he's sucking away on cock like some desperate street whore needing their next fix of heroin. pathetic and 100% embarrassing.

>skip update
>car crashes and kills you
>wah why are cars so evil?

Oh come on, he's a rather calm dude, you can't just expect him to sperg out on camera (especially since he owns Tesla shares).
He's still giving them shit about it, but in a slightly more subtle way. I wouldn't call him a cocksucking shill, but he really needs to call out bullshit more bluntly.

> The IC (instrunent cluster) is a separate linux based machine on all cars prior to mid 2018, and it's RTC is terrible.

OH NO NO NO NO

> but he really needs to call out bullshit more bluntly.
that's for fucking sure.