Previous thread
>Read
>GNU/Linux questions?
>PC building?
>Programming questions?
>Good, cheap, laptops?
>Cheap electronics?
>Buying headphones?
>How to activate any version of windows?
>Where can I get Win 7 or LTSC?
pastebin.com/smjvLZN4
pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt
pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Attached: treeclimbingboys.png (750x525, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Contact-Google
support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7299936
support.google.com/accounts/troubleshooter/2402620#ts=2402623
amazon.com/TP-Link-N450-Wi-Fi-Router-TL-WR940N/dp/B003Y5RYNY/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=router&qid=1558918333&s=gateway&sr=8-6
express.google.com/product/Rog-Strix-Scar-Edition-Gl703gm-ds74-Vr-Ready-17-3-Lcd-Gaming-Notebook-Intel-Core-I7-8th-Gen-I7-8750h/6376520345178924176_0_129525654
beachaudio.com/Asus/90nr00e1-M00770-p-1055519.html
pcpartpicker.com/list/cXkp7W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 and my credit card company (Barclays) lets me set up contactless payments through it.

I'm not a zoomer so I don't understand this stuff, it seems pretty Star Trek. Once it's set up can I literally just hold my phone up to a terminal thing and pay for stuff like I would my credit card? Even if my phone is locked and I just wipped it out of my pocket? I don't have to unlock it or open any apps or anything?

Don't want to look like an old boomer the first time I try this stuff and it doesn't work because I did it wrong.

Attached: boomer.webm (640x360, 2.55M)

Sup Jow Forums
I need good simulation software that can accurately simulate hydrodynamic transfer of energy.
Any non cuda alternatives, or am I stuck with my low budget nvidia cards, because I can't afford rtx 8000's.

It should at least require a fingerprint or pin to work.

Attached: 1536776528850.jpg (2100x1572, 643K)

I'm not giving the FBI or CIA my fingerprints, and it seems pretty pointless if I have to enter a pin. What's the point then?

Use computers at your college or job

>job
Then they'll own my work.

reposting this q, pls respond

>shotacon
What's your endgame?

There's also facial recognition ;>)

Pretty much any way you would set a lock on your phone probably works as verification, although samshit might have specific requirements. And the point is both the security of not using cards (which are surprisingly easy to rip off), having an additional level of account protection, and not having to fish around in your wallet. Also sometimes there are rewards for using those kinds of services.

>There's also facial recognition ;>)
Nice try, FBI, but I tape up my cameras.

so when I made this raid10 array, I was pretty sure I included a third drive /dev/sdd in pic related
but it's not showing up anymore? the drive doesn't appear unhealthy but I'm really not sure
the raid array still works and the data is still there
iirc when I first made the array, when i ran lsblk, /sdd showed it was apart of md0

Attached: untitled.png (525x235, 6K)

What is the best history improvement addon for chrome that doesn't steal my data?

Anyone else think cooling in most PCs is terribly inefficient? Most have 2+ intake fans, 1+ exhaust fans, 1+ fans for the CPU cooler, 1+ fans for the GPU, and 1 fan for the PSU. I would think there's a way to make the hot components touch copper pipes which then get cooled from a central array of fins. Then you would need 2 fans max.

In org-mode, is there a way to change a link text so it displays a message instead of the link (like you can in markdown) ?
As an example, my current link is "file:~/org/TODO.org", I want it to just display "TODO.org".

Anybody help please?

It seems that when I have three drives (one HDD, 2 SSD) my PC throttles one of them, and if I try to download something to it the whole PC will lock up. I have an ASRock AB350 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700, and 16 GB of 2667Mhz RAM. What could be the cause of this?

the one you make yourself

is there a way to automatically turn on my lamp after turning on my PC? Like making the lamp work only when the PC is on

pic related but it's a normal desktop not a mac

Attached: close-up-realistic-black-pc-blank-screen-wooden-table-next-to-metal-lamp-notepad-pen-dried-branches- (1300x1065, 100K)

I don't think this is something you would want to do with html
you should go about your problem a different way

Is there any way to get newer versions of ViolentMonkey to work properly on Jow Forums with JavaScript disabled? If I set injection mode to auto Jow Forums X works BUT the captcha fixes don't work so I have to use the mouse to solve the captcha and then copy and paste the code to submit captcha. Unless there's a fix I'll be staying on 2.8.30.

just recently installed LTSC with HWIDGen and things are fine
doing some research prior to it, there were some people here complaining that some things are broken on it saying "you can't install x on this version of windows"
what software are they talking about where this is the case?
I so far have the barebones installed (browser, keepass, foobar, etc) and have not encountered any issues

I think a lamp powered by your psu is what you're looking for

There is not a straightforward way to do this. Turning on your PC involves bridging a contact between two pins on your motherboard, usually via a button. Somehow getting a lamp involved in this process is probably beyond your technical expertise, unless something like mentioned exists, which I have never heard of and sounds ridiculous.

What's the easiest way to extract a segment of audio from an mpv file; like taking a screenshot, except in audio form?
I am aware of ffmpeg but it's a pain in the ass to completely pause the video, take note of the time and type out shit on the command line.
I'm on Windows 7 right now but Linux tips would be great too -- maybe I could just write a bash script that would prompt for the time and how long to record?

Heh, I was immediately thinking "ffmpeg" as I read the first sentence... Maybe one of the graphical front-ends for it?
>maybe I could just write a bash script that would prompt for the time and how long to record?
This is also certainly an option, get rid of all the ffmpeg boilerplate if you are doing the exact same operation every time.

ok that sounds interesting, do you know if there's a molex to outlet adapter? like pic related but the male side is molex, or USB maybe.

my idea is that all devices connected through USB, like mouse and flash drives stop working if I put the PC to sleep, so maybe if I get some sort of USB to outlet adapter and connect the lamp there might do the trick. I know it sounds dangerous, but nowadays you can get very low voltage LED lightbulbs, they should work fine on a USB C port right?

Attached: rBVaJFjZt3qAfj9rAAFXslpEvr8974.jpg (700x700, 29K)

>This is also certainly an option, get rid of all the ffmpeg boilerplate if you are doing the exact same operation every time.
Thank you! I guess that will be my plan. I'll pick up QWinFF for now and then figure out a script once I transition to Linux.

Tape a string onto your computer's power button and keep it tight. When you push the power button down the string can trigger a Goldbergesque mechanism to turn on your lamp.

ok I'm doing some research and apparently USB C can support up to 100W, most LED lightbulbs are like what, 10W?

there's gotta be a USB C to output adapter right? or am I missing something?

Attached: file.png (663x261, 11K)

is there a "best" ssd brand and if so what is it?

whats the name of the thing that makes pic related?

Attached: WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.png (512x512, 475K)

There are usb lights, but they're generally pretty dim and one directional. Both usb c cables and ports often don't support anything close to that maximum potential power output, and most devices aren't even built to go past the half amp usb 2 does at 5v.

Literally a stroke.

How do I store a set of boolean strings(idk if I'm saying that right)?
For a knapsack problem in java I need to enumerate every set of possible items/ a combination of items in or out. Specifically like set 1 is 00001 set 2 is 00010. set 3 is 00100 etc
How would I code the loops?

Attached: project 4 part 1.png (779x895, 362K)

Attached: project 4 part 2.png (773x888, 306K)

ebay
12'' vs 15''

MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT WAS HACKED!!!! Please help me, seriously. Google's pages covering this is such zero urgency bullshit that doesn't help.

I know the password, but when I logged in it said device not recognized. The recovery email was COMPLETE BULLSHIT WITH TWO PERIODS I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!!!!

I kept trying anyway in between looking at help pages, but now it won't ever allow me to input the correct password; when I even enter the email now, it just says the account doesn't belong to me, so I should fuck off.

I googled for help pages, but even help pages just show how bootleg the process is, and how there's no phone number to call it seems. I don't know what to fucking do. It's not one of my main accounts, and I haven't logged into it for years. But now some fucking russian asshole probably who targeted me knows my exact IP and what device I'm using. What the fucking shit. Shit. Someone help me, please. I'm still pissing myself trying to find a number to call or something, before even the password I know is changed.

then I guess my only chance is pic related?

find some app that makes it turn the lamp on only when the computer is connected to my router (so the lamp turns off if I put the computer to sleep)

There's probably no way to do that. I haven't done that much research on pic related tho.

Attached: 51qiNODWNGL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 11K)

Do you not have 2FA or something? Sounds like you're fucked, big time. Call Google, look the number up. Last time I called Google UK, which got me to a person immediately. Not from UK btw, but I think that's the best right now.

Thanks. I don't understand how this even happens. Why the FUCK would google LET YOU LOG IN WITH AN ALIEN DEVICE, CHANGE THE EMAIL, THEN KEEP THE SAME PASSWORD AS A TRAP FOR THE ORIGINAL OWNER

I've got two questions

I'm looking to buy a new keyboard usb cable (Ducky Shine 5). Will any USB --> Mini USB cable do? Do I need any cable specifics?

Also I have 8GB (2x4gb) of DDR3 and I think it's time to go up to 16GB (4x4gb). Am I alright with using any RAM that matches the speed?

I have g skill ripjaws F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL but I doubt it matters. Cheers.

Just checked, and I can't find the phone number easily like the last time. Good luck with your thing.

Yeah I didn't find anything either. Thanks for looking for me. I found an article:
wikihow.com/Contact-Google

But it just says there's nothing there for compromised accounts etc.

In my opinion this is extremely fucked. How the FUCK can this happen to the original owner, but not the one who seized the account, to prevent this from happening in the first place.

If I didn't set an email for it, which is why this happened, then the original password SHOULD NOT WORK ANYMORE. It's literally just a trap to dox me, because I was targeted.

support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7299936
Managed to dig this up from the last time I did it. It's only Google Play, but worth a try

Dude this is a well-studied NP-hard problem. There is so much code out there for it. Way too complex to answer here, just google the problem and the word "java." Plus we have no idea your skill level with java and programming in general.

I need to get a new phone plan for work. It should be unlimited data with as much international calling/data included as possible. Suggestions?

>Everyone keeps recommending different carriers
>T-Mobile seems actually really good, but everyone I meet with T-Mobile says it's very meh.
>Verizon and AT&T throttle speeds after a certain point and put restrictions on hot spotting

Does anyone have any recommendations for wireless earbuds for stuff like the gym and running?

Just go with the most popular shit on Amazon. I use these constantly, you will probably kill them after a couple months of regular usage, I have seen no variation in that based on different products. I like the ones that hook behind the ear. And make sure they are CONNECTED, disconnected shit like airpods are absolutely useless.

user, sorry. My computer is kind of shit. But both "Someone else is using your account" and "Forgot password" produce the same fucking account recovery page I was bashing my head against for the past few hours.

I enter the email, and the single only other option (if it doesn't deny me everything due to trying so much) is to state the recovery email. But it's bullshit I've never seen before.

I'm just so disappointed in google. Why is this allowed. I wouldn't think every attempt to log in requires handing over your IP to the current user of the account, so it's just my entering the password correctly that gives my IP up. This is horrible. I'm considering nagging to them on twitter about it for special treatment, but I don't have a twitter account. This is just a fundamental failure to treat vulnerable users right.

>no recovery
>no 2fa
Sorry user, I think this one is on you. Try this: support.google.com/accounts/troubleshooter/2402620#ts=2402623

If that doesn't work, try calling them with the GG Play number. If that still doesn't work, I'm stumped sorry. Try to secure your shit next time.

I'm only guessing I didn't have a recovery email for it. But no, it's not my fault. Google should zero percent have allowed an alien device to access my account then keep the password the same; it's literally just a fucking trap for the original fucking owner.

You can say it's "my fault" because I didn't have the consciousness to protect myself. But holy shit. Can the company get some blame for a shit system with blatant holes that burn the vulnerable. This locking out due to alien device should have literally happened to the attacker, not me.

Your link is the same I was staring at for hours. The only thing it offers is entering the email, then if it doesn't deny me everything, it asks for a name. I get the name wrong somehow. Or it asks for phone number. Phone number is not under any account.

Again, I'm just super fucking not happy a nigger can seize an account, keep the password the fucking same, and it's just a fucking trap for the original owner? If my ip wasn't given up I wouldn't think about this ever again.

>But now some fucking russian asshole probably who targeted me knows my exact IP and what device I'm using
>It's literally just a trap to dox me, because I was targeted.
I must say you sound slightly schizophrenic dude.

I live in a corn field and my internet comes in on a phone line. Recently i bought a new router off of amazon so i can play around with it, the shit modem they gave me makes doing anything complicated. So currently my internet comes into the modem, which passes it to my router then off to all my local devices.

Can i just throw a RJ-45 connector on the end of the phone line and plug it directly into the router bypassing the modem all together? I would much like just having to use the router instead of both.

This is the router in question:
amazon.com/TP-Link-N450-Wi-Fi-Router-TL-WR940N/dp/B003Y5RYNY/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=router&qid=1558918333&s=gateway&sr=8-6

>Can i just throw a RJ-45 connector on the end of the phone line and plug it directly into the router bypassing the modem all together? I would much like just having to use the router instead of both.
No. Routers and modems fulfill completely different roles. There are hybrid devices that act as both modems and routers, but you can't just connect a normal router in place where a normal modem was before and expect anything to work, since they are two completely different things.

So i've been getting into LTE but there's something i don't quite understand yet; Is the cable quality really negligible if it's under 1 meter or so, eg i don't need to shelve out more money for a "low loss cable" that way as long as it's as short as possible with a low impedance?

I've read people claim that you can basically pick something like a RG-174 cable and still wouldn't notice a difference at 800 mhz

I'm talking about a coaxial twin cable (sma to bnc) in my case

Attached: 1557700996621.png (341x357, 9K)

I don't know what you're on about. The password is the fucking same one I used to make the account 5+ yrs ago. But the account was compromised.

If the nigger wanted the account he could've completely taken it over and ran with it. But he didn't. He left the password the same so he could see my private info if ever I tried to log back into it.

I might've been able to gain access again if I was on the same computer/ ip as 5+ yrs ago. I just didn't notice in time, I guess. But it's fucked this can happen. Again, if the password were changed, my ip wouldn't have been given up, I wouldn't have cared. But this was specifically to harvest my ip.

Turn Jow Forums into a /cm/ colony.

Attached: 1546216250562.gif (500x635, 1.97M)

>But this was specifically to harvest my ip.
You have no idea what you are talking about. You are jumping to ridiculous conclusions. Your posts are barely comprehensible, but it seems the most likely thing is someone fucked with one of your accounts from a device that was already logged in (in other words, physically used something you were already logged into), or you simply forgot some shit you did five years ago.
leet russian haxors are not targetting you to dox you and 'harvest your ip'

I have no idea what im talking about.

I have a motherboard with a built in amp and ALC892 (ASUS Z97-A USB 3.1), turning it on makes my headphones really loud and better in general with my shitty $30 headset (Corsair HS50).
But when i tried them with a pair of DT-770 there is a huge amount of static enough to make them annoying to use.
What is a soundcard equivalent of my onboard sound or better?

The actual context is I mentioned it on Jow Forums once. And mumbling a "barely comprehensible" without actually articulating your criticism sure is intelligence conversation mate.

It wasn't even my main account. I logged in, did garbage, logged back out, then abandoned it. I did it on a desktop computer, and since it was fucking youtube, I went back to my main account indefinitely, which was never compromised.

What the fuck is "or you simply forgot some shit you did five years ago" supposed to mean. The recovery email is garbage with two fucking periods in it. I've never used shit like that before in my life.

Anyway my main critcism is the fact that this can happen to the original owner from using the password they created the account with... but didn't happen to the attacker. It's literally just the attacker getting in before the infrastructure was there to prevent the attack.

yes and yes

>The recovery email is garbage two fucking periods in it
What does this even mean? How can you expect anyone to know what this means?
>mumbling a "barely comprehensible" without actually articulating your criticism
I am not sure how I am expected to articulate criticism against nonsense schizoid mumbo-jumbo. What value do you think someone would get if they were to 'harvest your ip'? What the fuck does that even mean? Why would someone go out of their way to hack an entire google account just to get someone's IP address? You're mental mate.

>What does this even mean? How can you expect anyone to know what this means?
>I am not sure how I am expected to articulate criticism against nonsense schizoid mumbo-jumbo.
dude, the epic amount of winning the argument going on here
>What value do you think someone would get if they were to 'harvest your ip'? What the fuck does that even mean? Why would someone go out of their way to hack an entire google account just to get someone's IP address? You're mental mate.
1. the password is the same
2. the recovery email changed to "garbage two fucking periods in it", which to you is magically an indecipherable sentence, whoa
3. i mentioned the account on Jow Forums

completely implausible... that i lost access to the account? What is even your end game in pretending to value using your words to justify things, if upon being told you quantified nothing, you double down. Just fuck off and be illiterate nigger somewhere else.

Man it's rare that I come across something so fucking insane that you can't even respond to it. Oh well good luck with the hackers 'harvesting your IP', rofl.
Not sure why you come to SQT seeking answers from people more knowledgeable about the topic than you and then completely disregard them.

Notice how instead of actually using your words to respond in conversation, you ignore the entire post's contents to drool over yourself, because you're illiterate.

You're a racist bitch and literally don't seem to know the definition of the words you are using, like 'illiterate'. Maybe shut the fuck up and listen to someone who is trying to educate your dumbass about something you clearly are completely ignorant about.

not a girls (male) colony?

Ordered this:
express.google.com/product/Rog-Strix-Scar-Edition-Gl703gm-ds74-Vr-Ready-17-3-Lcd-Gaming-Notebook-Intel-Core-I7-8th-Gen-I7-8750h/6376520345178924176_0_129525654

But on the actually companies website is listed as
beachaudio.com/Asus/90nr00e1-M00770-p-1055519.html

Do you guys think it'll actually arrive or its just a miss list on googles part, crossing my fingers I'll actually get what's listed, but its whatevs if it doesn't come in. The difference in price from 900 to 1900 has me curious if it'll actually ship.

Attached: Scam2 (2).png (1236x898, 286K)

Is 6 years of life pretty fair for a GPU in a computer used just about every single day for 12-14+ hours a day?

Not the guy that you're responding to. I've just read this thread of comments and find it hilarious and wanted to confirm that you are indeed speaking in a very confusing manner.

>1. the password is the same

So you still have access to the account? Where is this message claiming that you're unable to do things within the account? Take a screenshot.

>2. the recovery email changed to "garbage two fucking periods in it", which to you is magically an indecipherable sentence, whoa

Are you saying here that the recovery email has somehow been changed to a statement reading "garbage two fucking periods in it". Or are you saying that the recovery email is a series of random letters and numbers including two full stops\period symbols, which are uncommon on email addresses? Isn't it possible that when you created this email account, because you used it for some sort of dodgy Jow Forums business - that you just wrote something random rather than put a real email address into it?

> What is even your end game

Now THIS sounds paranoid\delusional.

Finally, what you're saying about "harvesting your IP" is silly. What can someone do with your IP address?? Not that much, really. What do you SUSPECT they would want your IP address for?

When I hit ctrl-alt-f1 to change to the screen to select the account I want to login to in Ubuntu, it rotates my screen. Why does it do this?

Oh and you should be able to check previous logins to that account, the date, time, and their IP address\location. It's all logged and available for you to look at.

>If my ip wasn't given up I wouldn't think about this ever again.
Just reset your fucking router

Is there any way to download a vid from MEGA without downloading their desktop app or installing Jewgle's spyware?

Does the essential phone have known issues with it's WiFi radio? I just noticed that occasionally signal strength drops by about 40dbm, and I think it's the phone because all the surrounding WiFi networks drop as well.

Maybe youtube-dl? I don't know, I've never used MEGA before.

Was navi a bust or did ryzen just steal the show?

My airpods recently stopped connecting to my LG Aristo 2 and I don't know what do. I have tried googling and found out how to "reset" them but there is no white amber light, only a constantly blinking green light. I unpaired them then tried to repair and that resulted in it not showing up via bluetooth. After a while it finally did and I managed to pair but only one was working so I disconnected and reconnected and now I'm in the same position of not being able to connect.

Is 4000 Load cycle counts safe for a drive that is 3 months old, or is it increasing too quickly?

I have a movie in .mkv and an additional audio track for it in a different language in .ac3

What's the best way to add the additional track into the file while still keeping the existing audio tracks and not changing anything else about the file?

In a laptop that's not crazy. In a desktop I'd say you're getting cucked by power management.

Where to get autokms or something similar.? Lost my crack

Just use vlc brah

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/pip", line 11, in
load_entry_point('pip==19.0.3', 'console_scripts', 'pip')()
File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 489, in load_entry_point
return get_distribution(dist).load_entry_point(group, name)
File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 2843, in load_entry_point
return ep.load()
File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 2434, in load
return self.resolve()
File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 2440, in resolve
module = __import__(self.module_name, fromlist=['__name__'], level=0)
File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pip/_internal/__init__.py", line 40, in
from pip._internal.cli.autocompletion import autocomplete
File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pip/_internal/cli/autocompletion.py", line 8, in
from pip._internal.cli.main_parser import create_main_parser
File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pip/_internal/cli/main_parser.py", line 12, in
from pip._internal.commands import (
File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pip/_internal/commands/__init__.py", line 6, in
from pip._internal.commands.completion import CompletionCommand
File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pip/_internal/commands/completion.py", line 6, in
from pip._internal.cli.base_command import Command
File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pip/_internal/cli/base_command.py", line 20, in
from pip._internal.download import PipSession
File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pip/_internal/download.py", line 15, in
from pip._vendor import requests, six, urllib3
ImportError: cannot import name 'requests' from 'pip._vendor' (/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pip/_vendor/__init__.py)

pip will not work and gives this message. Reinstalling does nothing. Any help?

Is it possible to change the dates on a git repo to a past date?

Either retroactively, like let's say I commit at 7:00pm May 27 and later want to make it look like 5:00pm May 26, OR just make it a past time during the commit, like it's 7:00pm May 27 currently, and I'm doing a commit but want to timestamp it as 5:00pm May 25.

yeah, there are two dates, commit date and another (authored date?) you can set them using options to the commit command
you can do it retroactively as well just don't know the best way myself

Thanks user, I'll do some more googling with that info, I didn't have much luck without knowing the terminology for the dates.

Chromium based browsers all do this and I can't find any setting in the flags that fixes it, also the DPI scaling is at 100% so it's not the scaling.
The GPU is the integrated Intel one in the i5 5200U.
Any suggestions?

Attached: Capture.png (874x209, 21K)

nvm fixed it

Where's a safe free place to download programs from?
I really want clip studio paint.

My apologies if this the wrong thread, and fuck off

I recently upgraded my PC with all parts shown(except 9900k which I just bought lmao)

Anyway it turns on as long as the CPU cable is not in the psu, or in psu and not on the mobo.

Anyway, when it is in, it goes into a loop of off and in, with 3 to 4 seconds Inbetween each reset.

I've cleared CMOS, breadboard and still am confused.

There should easily be enough power, and psu and mobo are new. Only thing that is old is my 1080 and 7700k that's in it now.
pcpartpicker.com/list/cXkp7W

So I bought a 9700k last week despite all my friends telling me to wait for Zen 2. I didn't really care about the new chips because I only use my PC for gaming. Did I make the wrong choice? My 9700k is running at 5.1ghz on all cores stable.

Attached: i7_9700k.jpg (1500x1500, 141K)

Behringer c1 or at2020 for microphone for. Voice chat and live streaming?

Can 'gaming laptops' actually hold a charge?

No, I'm not buying.

how do i deploy several docker containers (using docker composer) that i modified locally? i'm guessing i must use git, but what do i need to configure in the deploying server?

I've recently got a free LED TV, and I've never had a TV (apart from CRT TVs in the 90s and early 2000s) before so I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to that stuff.

Now LED was one of the formats that can suffer from Burn-in right? I was considering using it as a Video Game / Netflix screen exclusively, so are there any specifics to avoiding burn-in? Besides of course "don't leave it on a static image over night"

144hz laptop with mechanical keyboard and discrete graphics?
can waver on mechanical as long as its a solid keyboard. graphics don't matter beyond baseline. refresh rate is negotiable as long as it is above 60.

Probably, but it's too late now. Particularly since you got some decent silicon.

I want to copy all the content of NTFS drive and preserve its date information, how can I do that? Regular copying resets the folder's modification date.

Attached: 1552076186378-g.png (394x329, 100K)