Issues sitting at pc

Does anyone else have this problem, when after long sessions at PC your legs are just massively tired so much that is you want to die? What do

Attached: image.jpg (1273x922, 823K)

Wipe your ass with rubbing alcohol.

Don't stay sitting for so long, you can take breaks

Also work out, you're probably not in shape

>What do
Stand up for a bit

Hm, I'm not overweight, but also not slim. I have leg length difference if that matters.

stand up and do something you lazy fuck, that's your body literally telling you it can't handle a single more Dorito

Get a standing desk?

WIPE YOUR FUCKING ASS WITH RUBBING ALCOHOL!

Not sold in my country

You poor dirty assed bastard.

>what is alcohol?

I wash my ass with soap, fuck off schizo

Your chair is too low OP.
Raise chair till only the front of your foot is resting on the floor without pressure.

>inb4 muh ikea desk is too short
BTFO for not even realizing natural ergonomics

I bet you wash your face with that same bar of soap you disgusting savage.

Hmmm, yeah, I have low level set and also it's angled back to maximum. I'm a dead man already probably.

Soap are like ogres. They have layers.

>user washes asshole with the neighborhood soap
You're the worst.

Do your legs go numb after a long time? That is a bad sign

What? I'm curious, where do you live that they don't sell an incredibly common topical antiseptic in your local supermarket? I can buy that shit at my local equivalent of a dollar store.

Anyway, how long do you sit down for at a time? Do you exercise, even if its just a short 15 minute walk every other day? You're gonna have to define "so tired it makes you want to die". Is it a dull pain, sharp pain, and where does it hurt? Your thighs, calves, back, etc? You need to give us more information. But like the other user said, it sounds like you aren't moving around enough. Stretch once daily (you need to keep your muscles healthy), and get up and walk every once in a while. Even just going to the bathroom or kitchen is good enough.

Don't do this it makes chlorine gas.

It's not really numb or that painful. It's just as if I walked for several hours, sort of tired and little painful. I tried yoga and exercises, though it's not really helpful.

Upper and lower legs muscles/fat
I live in Russia. Anything that's remotely alcoholic is big no-no for sale, especially after recent massive poisoning of hobos (lol).

>Poor circulation
Try stretching, and doing asshole kegels every so often you dumbshit.

Asshole kegels?

youre average american doesnt realise this which is why they dont clean themself

a kegel is a kegel it works more than just the anus

No alcohol? In Russia?
>WW3 confirmed

rent free

cope

>wash face with wash cloth and soap
>rinse wash cloth
>wash ass with wash cloth and soap
>win nobel prize

Attached: 1556953458700.webm (480x480, 161K)