This is the future you chose

This is the future you chose.

Attached: 1527979767735.jpg (1634x1059, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Feminism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*looks at Tesla stock*

How's locking up your cars with software going for ya?

bitch I'll drink the verification can and an anal probe if they or anybody else manages to deliver self driving cars

Hundreds of thousands of GM vehicles need major components replaced or suffer catastrophic failures at ridiculously low mileages. But one Tesla fucked up hold the presses.

>You chose

I drive an 85 austin mini mayfair, my first and only car. "This future" can suck my fucking farts out of my 996cc straight pipe.

Attached: autism.jpg (829x534, 235K)

few lines of code as fix vs mechanical parts being defective or wearing down

Based. I drive a 1991 Volvo 240.

you'd think people would have learned by now that buying American cars gets you a lemon

This, and you don't even have to do anything to fix it since they'll just patch it over the air for free.

Is it like on android phones where they keep telling you to update and you can keep ignoring it for a while or schedule it for later?

No, it's more like your phone went and started updating without asking you and now it's stuck in a bootloop.

Boomer cringe

>if they or anybody else manages to deliver self driving cars
tesla can't even manage to have a clock display accurate time. they're not going to give anyone self driving cars when they are this dangerously incompetent. the autopilots in all models have been known to crash cars into all kinds of shit and has already caused deaths. tesla alone have done more damage to the idea of self-driving cars than anyone else.
>few lines of code as fix vs mechanical parts being defective or wearing down
>we know of a dangerous fault, so we're just going to make sensors say "everything is happy"
consider killing yourself at the earliest opportunity. you corporate cock sucking whore.

ok, this is epic

You’s also think that tea party types would have a problem with using billions of tax payer dollars to prop up a failing corporation with shit products

previous general

>you don't even have to do anything to fix it
unless your sensors are dying, then the software will just automatically mark parts as malfunctioning and you can't move your car. even better if/when you get home with your crippled vechile and you're retarded to let it talk on the internet, now tesla know there's something wrong and guess what? if your car is more than two years old, you're not getting any replacement parts and here's the great bit: they'll know exactly what is wrong with the car, thanks to the data sent, and they'll still refuse to help you.

you elon musk cocksuckers are worse than itoddlers in every way imaginable.

If I would see such shit on my car, engine ECU will go in fucking trash instantly, and get replaced with third party ECU.
Oh. And this is why I will never buy automatic.

imagine caring what chad drives this much. he doesn't even think of you. have sex incel.

This is why Ubuntu was a mistake. I bet apt-get had shitted itself again.
Next time they must fell for SUSE meme.

> she thinks a term invented by a woman for women has effects on men
reddit.com/r/Feminism/
you'll never have sex. guaranteed. go back to your home, whore.

>few lines of code which will not change anything (and if it does - those cars are fucking unsafe)
>replacing defective mechanical part

Hmmm. This reminds me Core i9 MacBook, which has VRM issues, but they fixed it by lowering voltage... Genius.

keep crying, nobody cares. i'll see you in the next thread

hi, ghost of steve jobs here. we slowed down the cpu of our idevices.. to save wear on the battery! those fucking idiots fell for it. anyway, i must go now. satan is insisting that i am to be raped by tag-teams of indian microsoft employees disguised as apple geniuses.

just fucking kill yourself, you pathetic corporate whore. you failed when you thought:
> im going to be reddit, today.
reddit.com/r/Feminism/

HAHAHAHA

So what are your options if you want a newer car but wish to opt out of cellular telemetry and general botnet?

>vehicle functioning like online only DLC
There's really no override for that?

Restore a car that doesn't have obd2

Have sex, NPC

>I absolutely don't know what I'm talking about

Since you obviously don't know anything about cars nor technology may I suggest or

I do. Enjoy your mystery black boxes

>Have sex
with lolis

Attached: fe8767ce0831b43215eef1d6e13bb641.jpg (709x1000, 426K)

Got any proof of that? Have you even driven a Tesla or know anyone who has one?

>I drive a mr bean car