When will 100" 8640p TVs become the norm?

When will 100" 8640p TVs become the norm?

Attached: 16ktv.jpg (500x243, 29K)

With so much push for streaming there is hardly justification for 4k

Most people don't live in houses large enough for them. I hate huge TVs, my 55-inch is already embarrassingly large. A TV should be just another part of a room, not the centerpiece.

> T.V related
I'm looking at buying a new T.V, and I'm not sure if I want to pull the trigger and spend the extra to get an OLED. I can get a 75" LED for about the price of a 55" OLED. Does Jow Forums know if it's worth the extra $$$?

How long are you planning using it? I think the color contrast is terrific but I think the price should definitely be lower. If you can wait until January you can save a good amount of money on a set.

My current T.V is about 10 years old. (55" LCD 1080p 240 hz). It's ....ok, contrast and fine detail isn't great.

no joke
less than 10 but more than 5 years

Why are "white" asians still more ugly then real whites?

Attached: 9F1D2210-34BD-4C9B-981E-9BE313D087F0.png (386x406, 183K)

wait a bit for sony's oled models to release, or if toy can grab a c8 lg oled for a decent price if you can find it in stock.

that would be dumb, the human eye can't see that much dpi specially at the distance required for the human eye to see the entire 100" frame

Probably, TVs have become the most important item of the home thanks to online streaming.

Attached: sharp 8k.jpg (1355x1016, 398K)

t. visionlet

>A TV should be just another part of a room, not the centerpiece.
Why do you feel that way? Wouldn't you agree that a larger screen allows for a more immersive viewing experience?

if you're not a poorfag you should have a dedicated theater room with the largest screen you can fit in there

Attached: 1542278531263.jpg (640x426, 75K)

That would be nice, but it sidesteps the question. Why should someone be self-conscious about having a large TV in their living room?

>buying shit that is made to play media that won't exist for at least five years.

Having a 2 inches cock must be very hard.

Subtle, good shoop

while this is true, high contrast, such as pin point lighting/ sparkles/ stars all would be visible, and we will keep going forward with resolution, we just wont see hard pushes for it again

4k only replaced 1080p because its cheaper to have one line of panels to make then a high end and low end sku.

when 8k cameras doesn't cost 30k bucks

Why'd you replace her face with cumsloot's?

What?

>tfw no 1080p 32" TV

Nah it'd be too soft and disappointing