So lads, are you ready for some competition assraping

anandtech.com/show/14407/amd-ryzen-3000-announced-five-cpus-12-cores-for-499-up-to-46-ghz-pcie-40-coming-77/
so lads, are you ready for some competition assraping

Attached: dt0HvlZ.jpg (1148x1147, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amd.com/en/products/specifications/processors/11781,11756,11761,11766,11771
mobileye.com/en-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, I am waiting for the shit wrecker Keller's intel cpu v. Amd's Keller

in how many years?

The Intel damage control squad is going to be working overtime.

Seriously though, no Threadripper news was a bummer. Also kinda sucks that no 5GHz stock CPUs for Ryzen are here yet, guess we need to wait for overclocking results.

were is my 16 core fags

>nobody bought the 1800X for $499
>thinking that poorfag AMDrones will buy the 3900X for $499
>you still have AMDrones thinking that there is a super sekrit 16-core

just turn on your neurons on for a moment
why should AMD release a 16 core when the competition can't compete?

No one bought the 1800X because the 1700 and 1700X were the same fucking chip but clocked slower. The R9-3900X is completely different. Name me a single other 12c24t chip out there. The only thing Intel has is their HEDT line for $1200.

>code for AMD HAS BECOME THE JEW

NOTHING IS SACRED

AMD will surely release 16 core variant. They're just waiting on Intel to answer with "we'll r-release 18-core" and AMD's 16 core will shit on Intel's 18 core. That's how it will play out.

a bit of a bummer but AM4 and epyc are more important right now
i would expect threadripper to come around november or december

it seems more info is out
amd.com/en/products/specifications/processors/11781,11756,11761,11766,11771

>MUH 5GHZ 16-CORES
>16-CORES DON'T MATTER
Kek the damage control

>muh nigger hurtz

After all these core tenancy exploits, Intel has a LOT of work to do to make me ever consider buying their garbage again.

aside from the 3900x, this is all a pretty big nothing burger

>70MB cache
mmmmm baby

well, you get the 3700x which is stronger that previous gen with lower power consumption

I have a Ryzen 7 2700 and I don't see a compelling reason to get a new chip. Just saying I thought we were gonna see a 16 core chip at like 4.7 Ghz for $500. Instead the 12 core chip is gonna cost $500 and top out at 4.6.

I guess it's possible that IPC improvements will make these chips significantly faster than their 12nm counterparts, but we'll have to wait and see won't we.

Intel's CPU division are spearheaded by another Intel loyalist pajeet while their GPU division are headed by Pooduri and Jim Keller.

They just parade Jim Keller on architecture events to send chills to AMD.

brainlet here
are motherboards compatible with either AMD or Intel's CPU?

AM4 is their cheap low consumer tier platform with two memory channels and that 105W TDP of 3900x 12c is already pushing the limits of it. If someone needs more AMD has Threadripper for them

How is a 105W part "pushing the limit" ?
VRMs are not that fragile

No, it's either or. Check the sockets.

Platform specification, not what the bestest most overkill board could do.

I'm going to buy 3900x.
I'm currently on 6700k

but does it come with backdoor support?

They're probably waiting to drop it under R11 at a later date. We know there's a big 16c chip that's in the wild.

>where's muh 16c
Binning. AMD has huge server contracts for Rome, so they need to pull every good 8c chip and put it in an Epyc ship. There's too much demand to release a 16c Ryzen part right now. Once they saturate server demand, high end 8c chips will make their way into higher clocked Ryzen parts, and 16c Ryzen parts. This is likely part of the reason Threadripper isn't coming until later.
TL;DR: AMD is suffering from success.

>this damage control
KEK

Attached: inteliskill.jpg (2053x1025, 220K)

Even Keller cant save intel, imagine keller as a chef you cant make good food(cpu) with rotten ingredient ( exploit )

Wait until E3

This performance at this low TDP. No wonder that Acer rep was liking her boots on the stage, Zen 2 was made for servers and laptops.

Please sir I implore you. Do the needful and delid dis.

That would be all mediterranean, asian and latin american cuisine. Douse it with spices and you can't taste.

Attached: 1474001318569.jpg (800x317, 153K)

One can dream

Attached: r2g.jpg (902x736, 221K)

Thanks. Looks like all high ends come with wraith prism, including 3700x, so my prediction is that can have good ocing on it and if you hit the silicon lottery can eek out performance like a 3800x

Jesus christ why are you guys so fucking stupid
this is correct, and their GPUs are for machine learning for mobileye.com/en-us/
desktop market is a dead market, it's too small. Mobileye makes more than nvidia & AMD entire companies combined.

2700x here, I'm buying the 3900x for sure. Fuck, I'd buy a 3950x too if it existed.

>cpus don’t matter

>dying markets matter, let's put all our money there to fight back against AMD!!!

I'm on a i7-6700 right now and I'm eyeing that 3700x. will that be a good upgrade for 1440p 144fps?

>the core count king just became the ipc king
>Intel's only response is to release the 9900K again

Attached: 1557939309362.png (807x745, 205K)

Can't even understand basic economics

were are my 150 dollar single boards from amd, I WANT AN AMD ROUTER

>didn't release 16c
>didn't sell 16c at their current 12c price, and all cores a bracket lower to decimate intel's DNA.